COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Jane Swift

Guidance for Church of Pop

I’m still very new and I haven’t get the hang of this website yet. So can you please help me to figure out this website? I need to know the basic things, about the forums, what’s stanbases, how to make your account popular and stuff like that. Thanks!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jane Swift said:

I’m still very new and I haven’t get the hang of this website yet. So can you please help me to figure out this website? I need to know the basic things, about the forums, what’s stanbases, how to make your account popular and stuff like that. Thanks!

stanbases are where you can go to kiki with other stans of the same artist in their dedicated thread.

you get popular by not being a vile troll pretty much and sometimes some payola

just takes time :) Stan-bases it threads of just topics about you're fave, you go in there to talk to other fans etc. you love Taylor Swift so all the swifties and fans go in there to talk about what ever she does,  getting reps is difficult to do, but just upvote you normally get an upvote back, just join conversations its pretty easy.   It's mainly just clicking around, you'll get the hang of it, as long as you follow the rules ^_^