COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Jane Swift

Hey Y’all!

Hey guys, my name is Jane, and I’m a Swiftie.

I found this website while searching about the Grammy nomination, I suppose I found a megathread about that or a website linked me here. 

Anyways, since this is about my introduction, I’ll get to it now. As I was saying, I am a Swiftie since the 1989 era. I still remember the day when Out of the Woods got released, and how sad was I when the New Romantics MV wasn’t available on YouTube on its first week of release. Taylor has been a great role model for me and such an inspiration for other people, and with the reputation era, she’s growing stronger everyday. So, you may ask, how did I find Taylor? Well, since I live in South East Asia, she’s kind of popular here, especially since she did a concert for the RED World Tour. But it wasn’t until early 2015 that I started to like her. My father got me the 1989 album (the digital version) and I completely fell in love. Plus, Blank Space was so popular back then. As you know, after 1989 she took quite a long break and I took a break from her too. School got me busy and there is a lot of other stuff to do. Until about 7 months ago, I stumbled upon Speak Now. I don’t know how but somehow my Spotify recommended me “Enchanted” out of nowhere and when I found out the singer and songwriter was Taylor, I was surprised. So, I started listening to the whole of Speak now and RED, and once again, I fell in love. I completely forget about other singer existing and listen to Taylor. In about a month period, I’m totally obsessed with her and her songs, and then on my birthday, a.k.a August 19th, her Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and her website went blank. I completely freaked out and quickly joined the Instagram Swifties. I found out that this may be a sign for TS6, and it was even trending on Twitter! My anticipation when LWYMMD was released, and a week later, RFI, made me even more hyped about reputation. And, I guess, here I am now, stanning Taylor and all. My favorite album is still Speak Now, although right now I can’t stop listening to reputation. 

My favorite songs from Taylor are:

-Enchanted

-All Too Well

-King of My Heart

-You Are In Love

-Never Grow Up

-The Story of Us

-White Horse

Personally, I love Taylor, I love love love her VERY freaking much because she is my role model. She really proved that she can make a castle out of all the bricks they threw at her. People called her a snake, many people betrayed her, but she doesn’t let it drag her down. She doesn’t quit music, instead she speak with her music, telling her side of the story. For me? This sets a great example to NEVER, ever give up. I have some personal issues that I won’t tell here, but she truly sets good example for me and she inspires me to never let people control you. Be yourself, you’re strong and confident in your own way, and no one can tell you what to do. 

Besides Taylor, I love reading and writing. With reading, I can explore my imagination and create my own world. For me, the world of books is another universe, filled with dreams coming true, about your deepest fantasies, how diverse and beautiful can this world be. And with writing? I can finally make my own world. I can express my deepest desires, feelings, dreams, fantasies and so much more.  

Anyways, sorry if this is way too long, I’m going to end this forum right here, thank you so much for reading!

• Upvote 7

Welcome to the forum, I love your introduction! Taylor is my fave too and Speak Now is also my favorite albums of hers! <3

6 hours ago, Jane Swift said:

Personally, I love Taylor, I love love love her VERY freaking much because she is my role model. She really proved that she can make a castle out of all the bricks they threw at her. People called her a snake, many people betrayed her, but she doesn’t let it drag her down. She doesn’t quit music, instead she speak with her music, telling her side of the story.

Truer words were never spoken. :tea:

22 hours ago, Jane Swift said:

Hey guys, my name is Jane, and I’m a Swiftie.

I found this website while searching about the Grammy nomination, I suppose I found a megathread about that or a website linked me here. 

Anyways, since this is about my introduction, I’ll get to it now. As I was saying, I am a Swiftie since the 1989 era. I still remember the day when Out of the Woods got released, and how sad was I when the New Romantics MV wasn’t available on YouTube on its first week of release. Taylor has been a great role model for me and such an inspiration for other people, and with the reputation era, she’s growing stronger everyday. So, you may ask, how did I find Taylor? Well, since I live in South East Asia, she’s kind of popular here, especially since she did a concert for the RED World Tour. But it wasn’t until early 2015 that I started to like her. My father got me the 1989 album (the digital version) and I completely fell in love. Plus, Blank Space was so popular back then. As you know, after 1989 she took quite a long break and I took a break from her too. School got me busy and there is a lot of other stuff to do. Until about 7 months ago, I stumbled upon Speak Now. I don’t know how but somehow my Spotify recommended me “Enchanted” out of nowhere and when I found out the singer and songwriter was Taylor, I was surprised. So, I started listening to the whole of Speak now and RED, and once again, I fell in love. I completely forget about other singer existing and listen to Taylor. In about a month period, I’m totally obsessed with her and her songs, and then on my birthday, a.k.a August 19th, her Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and her website went blank. I completely freaked out and quickly joined the Instagram Swifties. I found out that this may be a sign for TS6, and it was even trending on Twitter! My anticipation when LWYMMD was released, and a week later, RFI, made me even more hyped about reputation. And, I guess, here I am now, stanning Taylor and all. My favorite album is still Speak Now, although right now I can’t stop listening to reputation. 

My favorite songs from Taylor are:

-Enchanted

-All Too Well

-King of My Heart

-You Are In Love

-Never Grow Up

-The Story of Us

-White Horse

Personally, I love Taylor, I love love love her VERY freaking much because she is my role model. She really proved that she can make a castle out of all the bricks they threw at her. People called her a snake, many people betrayed her, but she doesn’t let it drag her down. She doesn’t quit music, instead she speak with her music, telling her side of the story. For me? This sets a great example to NEVER, ever give up. I have some personal issues that I won’t tell here, but she truly sets good example for me and she inspires me to never let people control you. Be yourself, you’re strong and confident in your own way, and no one can tell you what to do. 

Besides Taylor, I love reading and writing. With reading, I can explore my imagination and create my own world. For me, the world of books is another universe, filled with dreams coming true, about your deepest fantasies, how diverse and beautiful can this world be. And with writing? I can finally make my own world. I can express my deepest desires, feelings, dreams, fantasies and so much more.  

Anyways, sorry if this is way too long, I’m going to end this forum right here, thank you so much for reading!

I love reading and writing too. I've written screenplays and a fantasy novel that I'm still writing the final draft for. What kind of stuff do you write? Also what kind of books are you into?