The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Radioactive

Why do you stan your fave?

this thread has probably been made before but I wanted a hot topic for the newbies to post about.

so, why do you stan?

for me, Britney has been a constant presence throughout my entire life. My Prerogative was one of the first albums I ever owned and was my favorite. I remember when I was like 11 or 12 I'd get my life to Circus when it came on the radio. Femme Fatale was the soundtrack of my early/mid-teens. she's also one of the best people on the planet, really.

• Upvote 1

Mariah Carey literally saved my life. 

As corny and cliche as that sounds it is the God's honest truth. If I weren't for her song, Hero, I would have ended my life a long time ago. That song was exactly what I needed to hear, when I needed to hear it. Throughout the years she has continued to be a constant driving force in my life when I have been at my weakest ... Although it isn't much, I owe her everything that I am.

I can attribute a little bit of the strength I do possess to everyone on my stan list ... not just Mariah.

Justin, David, Justin ... all of them have in some way impacted my life for the better, and in ways I do not deserve. 

I will forever be grateful for the four of them.

• Upvote 2

Denis Stoff was love at first sight, he is just most amazing looking person with the most amazing voice, he got where he is today through Youtube.

face he was a massive asking alexandria fan around 2009, he became the lead vocalist for one album, like that is a dream come true for such a young fan, he inspires me, I just love him so much, and even though his gone quiet he is worth the wait <3 I will never stop loving him, he is the only singer that I'd put my whole life into stanning.

My 2nd fave is Avril lavigne and well she is just the most down to earth person, she basically is like a long lost sister <3 

• Upvote 2

For me, listening to Janet and Michael Jackson was like therapy ... as well as Selena Gomez. They helped me throughout the good and bad times. They're just so inspiring whether it would be what they talk about through their songs or interviews. At the end of the day, I'm just glad to be a fan/stan of these amazing people. The love you give them, they give right back and that means a lot. 

• Upvote 3

Her voice. I grew up on Destiny’s Child and listening to her sing makes me feel so calm and happy. Her music and performances are just the icing on the already perfectly baked cake. 

• Upvote 1

I think I've answered this before but literally growing up and being the same age as Miley, watching Hannah Montana, it truly felt like she was my best friend.

Whenever I was having a bad day at school or home, I would listen to her music and watch an episode and I'd instantly feel better.

She literally kept me from going insane some days and she was coming out with bop after bop how could I not stan? :P 

• Upvote 2

For me, it’s two artist I stan.

Ariana Grande

I think I started stanning her, begin 2015, I listened to her albums a couple of times, and I discovered “My Everything”, I streamed the fuck out of that album, and the songs “My Everything” & “One Last Time” touched my heart & soul. After that, I just became a regular fan, bought her music, seeing her on television whenever I could, after that I became a stan, I went to the Dangerous Woman Tour with my best friend, it was amazing. I’ll continue to stan Ariana and support her.

Camila Cabello

Well, I didn’t start liking Camila after “Work From Home”, when that song came out, I instantly fell in love with her vocals, the rest of Fifth Harmony stay unbothered to me, learn to sing. After Camila announced she’s going solo, I instantly stanned, I’ve always said she’s better of alone, and finally she did. I bought CITC & IHQ when it came out, and streamed the music video and spotify as much as I could. She’s now #2 on BBH100, amazing!

CONCLUSION: Ariana & Camila are my faves, love them. They should collab

Bye.

• Upvote 2

Taylor Alison Swift

Honestly Taylor is my idol for so many reasons. I’ll start with her music though. 

Taylor is 2 years older than me so I have basically grown up with her. And basically by the time her music comes out, it’s taken her two years to write so it’s always about what she was going through when she was my age. Since I was a sophomore in high school, I’ve related to her music and let it get me through my hardest times. Her music always feels like she is speaking directly to me, which is how I think a lot of her fans feel and the reason why so many connect with her. 

But on top of that, I love her character. She has always strived to keep a certain degree of normalcy to her life which has made her a very grounded individual. No matter how much success she receives, she never forgets where she came from or how she got there. She shows a genuine appreciation for her fans and anyone that acknowledges her work. She takes pride in her hard work and set the example that if you work hard and do good and are always appreciative of what you have, life will be beautiful. She is very good to her fans and always tries to go the extra mile for them since they always do the same for her. 

Overall i I just feel she is a great role model and an amazing lyricist. I’m super proud to call her my idol❤️

• Upvote 1