The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

IsThatKingdieSlaying

Jay-Z admits to cheating on Beyonce

jaybey_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqf7y1lzytB1DEvIV

Rumours of Jay Z's infidelity has swirled for a long time and both he and Beyonce have hinted at it in their music. 

Now, the rapper has finally come clean about cheating on his superstar wife. 

In a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times, the entrepreneur discussed politics, his relationship with Kanye, therapy and the troubles in his nine-year marriage to Beyonce.

Talking about the challenges he has faced in his life, Jay Z admitted he didn't know how to handle them emotionally.  

"You have to survive. So you go into survival mode, and when you go into survival mode what happen? You shut down all emotions. So even with women, you gonna shut down emotionally, so you can't connect.

"In my case, like it's, it's deep. And then all the things happen from there: infidelity..."

FULL STORY: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/jay-z-admits-cheating-beyonce-music-acted-therapy/

I am literally so disgusted. How can someone as ugly as him cheat on someone as successful and beautiful and amazing as Beyonce? He didnt even deserve her in the first place!

7 hours ago, Bobs Vagene said:

jaybey_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqf7y1lzytB1DEvIV

I am literally so disgusted. How can someone as ugly as him cheat on someone as successful and beautiful and amazing as Beyonce? He didnt even deserve her in the first place!

Have y’all ever had relationships in real life? Cheaters are gonna cheat regardless of who they’re with. It’s more than just looks, it’s about experiencing something new, seeking a different kind of sexual connection elsewhere. 

You call people ugly but what you find ugly someone else might find attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Attraction isn’t solely based on looks either. I’ve been with guys who aren’t conventionally good looking but they exuded confidence and personality and they became so sexy to me. 

Anyway, he obviously cheated. Lemonade was more than enough to confirm that, you can’t lie about those feelings. 

Just now, M A R N ☆ said:

Guys dont want pretty or loveable woman, they rather hurt em and cheat. Why u think most of us woman are single even your faves. Guys dont respect us

TEA, i hate my sex so much :wendy18: 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Nacht said:

How much longer are they going to milk this cheating story? :wendyw:

Exactly. Like, he basically admits he cheated on Beyonce on the first track of his album 4:44 I thought it's obvious already. Listen to it btw, ya'll el8sISh.png.