COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

DictatorIndie

The left BULLY Armie Hammer off twitter for being white

46C3B1C700000578-0-image-a-9_15119986062

No regrets: Armie Hammer blamed a lack of impulse control on his decision to delete his Twitter account this week but said he life 'is way better off' as a result of quitting the platform

Hammer, 31, quit Twitter after slamming BuzzFeed for an article it published about him claiming his career is owed to being a privileged white man. He told The Wrap Tuesday: 'People are so addicted and into Twitter, it seems crazy that someone could walk away from it! They’re like, wait, he DELETED IT? It was actually really easy'

Wealthy family: The premise of the article was that Hammer, who is the great-grandson of oil tycoon Amrna dHammer,  kept getting 'second chances' despite starring in flops because of his privileged background and the color of his skin. He's pictured Monday night in NYC with wife Elizabeth Chambers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5130723/Armie-Hammer-calls-Twitter-toxic-environment.html

Another one who'll be getting revenge in 2020 in the ballot box :kiki: 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

To be fair Armie Hammer does have a lot of flops on his filmography.

But no he doesn't get roles due to white privilege. He gets flop roles because he is a flop actor that the flop movies can pay for. :tayincourt:

Yep, I didn't even know he was relevant still, but was he ever really relevant? The first and only time I heard of him was for that flop Disney movie The Lone Ranger, until now.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

That's him, such a hottie <3 

I knew he looked familiar ... that's the only thing I've ever seen him in tho. I always thought he was older than me :rip:

5 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

If anything Buzzfeed should be mad that he appropriated the lifestyle of identical twins when he isn't one. :tayincourt:

Hide contents

:lmfao:

:icant:

Spoiler

I'm actually surprised there wasn't a HUGE backlash over than when the film came out.

Besides twitter is basically a joke now and is more strict than it was in the past. 

6 minutes ago, Paper Heart said:

This that dude played the twins in The Social Network?

Oh yeah my bae Dakota Johnson was in that movie. Don't judge she may not be model attractive, but she's cute lol and funny. tFMOPXS.jpg 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

Besides twitter is basically a joke now and is more strict than it was in the past. 

Oh yeah my bae Dakota Johnson was in that movie. Don't judge she may not be model attractive, but she's cute lol and funny. tFMOPXS.jpg 

LOL ... your bae share the scene with my bae.

I actually really like Dakota, she's a good actress from what I've seen and I think she's hella pretty. 

• Upvote 1