Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

Do you struggle with body image?

Do you struggle with body image?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you struggle with body image?

• Yes
    • No

Although i found this mini-docu cringey, i definitely related to it. Probably why i found it cringey :eartha: 

I'm actually getting lipo done soon because i'm not happy with certain fat deposits on my body (specifically hips)

• Upvote 2

tbh yes. I used to never think about it, but up until a couple years ago i started to feel bad. I think im too skinny and sometimes i dont like it. i want to gain weight, but then i also dont allow myself to. 

• Upvote 1

I am extremely uncomfortable with being shirtless but ive been struggling with weight for about all my life! My boyfriend tries to cheer me up but if i feel insecure theres nothing anyone can say :-/

1 hour ago, Maren Swift said:

I would say most people have body image issues. I do but it isn't that bad.

:tayincourt:

Agreed. I think it's a very common thing and that you'd be lying if you said you've never thought about your weight in a negative way before.

• Upvote 1

I actually did my senior thesis on this topic for school. I'm so happy this is becoming more and more of a conversation!! It's so needed. Before we can make changes, we need to see what the problems actually are. Most of us have some kind of body issue that we are worried about and how we handle that is something we need to improve. 

• Upvote 2