The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
quin

let's discuss the tiger in the room.

Should there be a specific thread for political discussions?

I love a good debate, but not if it goes nowhere and is full of trolling!

And I'm getting a little bored of the same tired ass threads popping up that are literally pointless.

:nickieducating:

• Upvote 2

That’s what NHB is for, that topic used to be set so that it doesn’t appear in ‘piping hot tea’. That meant you could only see the political discussions if you went into the no holds barred section. The admins changed that though because he’s an obsessed republican who constantly wants his unfair political agenda shoved down all of our throats... 

I’m sick of the political discussions too, it’s mostly the admin that posts the political threads though. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jackgrande said:

That’s what NHB is for, that topic used to be set so that it doesn’t appear in ‘piping hot tea’. That meant you could only see the political discussions if you went into the no holds barred section. The admins changed that though because he’s an obsessed republican who constantly wants his unfair political agenda shoved down all of our throats... 

I’m sick of the political discussions too, it’s mostly the admin that posts the political threads though. 

I understand during elections, but like... I have twitter for political stuff.

I just want to discuss music tbh :sorrygurl:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jackgrande said:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, quin said:

I understand during elections, but like... I have twitter for political stuff.

I just want to discuss music tbh :sorrygurl:

Same, that’s what I came here to do and that’s what the sites for. I find myself in more political discussions than I do musical on here these days...

• Upvote 1