COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Choose The Best 1D's Singles As Individuals

(it goes Harry vs. Liam vs. Louis vs. Niall vs. Zayn)

---

Sign of the Times vs. Strip That Down (feat. Quavo) vs. Just Hold On (feat. Steve Aoki) vs. This Town vs. Pillowtalk

Two Ghosts vs. Get Low (with Zedd) vs. Back To You (feat. Bebe Rexha & DFA) vs. Slow Hands vs. Like I Would

Kiwi vs. Bedroom Floor vs. Just Like You vs. Too Much To Ask vs. Wrong (feat. Kehlani)

---

put the best one in bold (only one in each line)

tumblr_inline_p06hyqJxef1qiek1e_540.gif

note: Just Like You by Louis is a promotional single only but he hasn't had his third lead yet so that's why I included it... btw he's releasing new song this week get perched ladies

Sign of the Times vs. Strip That Down (feat. Quavo) vs. Just Hold On (feat. Steve Aoki) vs. This Town vs. Pillowtalk

Two Ghosts vs. Get Low (with Zedd) vs. Back To You (feat. Bebe Rexha & DFA) vs. Slow Hands vs. Like I Would

Kiwi vs. Bedroom Floor vs. Just Like You vs. Too Much To Ask vs. Wrong (feat. Kehlani)

i hate that Zayn didn’t get my 3/3 but Bedroom Floor is so fucking good :ny2: 

• Upvote 1

Sign of the Times vs. Strip That Down (feat. Quavo) (lowkey bop) vs. Just Hold On (feat. Steve Aoki) vs. This Town vs. Pillowtalk

Two Ghosts vs. Get Low (with Zedd) vs. Back To You (feat. Bebe Rexha & DFA) vs. Slow Hands vs. Like I Would

Kiwi vs. Bedroom Floor vs. Just Like You vs. Too Much To Ask vs. Wrong (feat. Kehlani)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

2 minutes ago, Tattooed Heart said:

Kiwi vs. Bedroom Floor vs. Just Like You vs. Too Much To Ask vs. Wrong (feat. Kehlani)

oh wow both of y'all serving taste and stanning superior bop

• Upvote 2

Just now, Trainwreck said:

Which ones would you choose from the other two lines? :britbop:

currently Get Low & Strip That Down because I'm thirsty for Liam rn but realistically first is a tie between This Town/Pillowtalk (depends on mood) and the second is Slow Hands

17 minutes ago, Taron Egerton said:

My picks are bolded, honestly Niall is Killing it

Just now, Taron Egerton said:

king really is... just listened to his album in full recently and I was truly surprised... needed more Slow Hands tho

He was severely underestimated by critics and the GP prior to his solo release but he is showing them he is more than just a member of 1D

27 minutes ago, Taron Egerton said:

NiallGOD is the best one

4WHck48.gif

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Taron Egerton said: