COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Avalanche

Why are Selenators, Arianators, Smilers & Lovatics so hateful?

I'm getting irritated by a lot of stans around here, I won't call names, fill it in yourself, ffs.

Like, why are Selenators, Arianators, Smilers & Lovatics so hateful to each other.
I can not with y'all, of course I'll defend my idol, in my case Ariana, but I won't go hating on others.
Just let the artist who you stan be good in their own way, yeah some fail at sales, or fail at vocals, but who gives a shit.
Enjoy your life and get the fuck out of a stanbase you don't belong to.. Like, It's so frustrated sometimes.

Keep your business at your own stanbase, and not others, or I'll start swinging my comments, and baby they can be a little bit over the line, but who gives a fuck, stop the endless hateful comments to each other stanbases/faves. 

Amen.

:natclap:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Taron Egerton said:

Demi: *gets hated on with 10 hate posts on daily basis*

y'all: smh y'all Lovatics so mean

... a kii

tumblr_inline_p06hyqJxef1qiek1e_540.gif

This tea is boiling hot. All we ever do is defend the good sis Demi from all the hate she gets :rip: 

• Upvote 3

Selenators, Arianators, Smilers and Lovatics are hateful to each other because their faves belong to the same league (ex-acts) and in order to make their favorite seem the best they have to bring down the other singers that are in the same category.

14 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Selenators, Arianators, Smilers and Lovatics are hateful to each other because their faves belong to the same league (ex-acts) and in order to make their favorite seem the best they have to bring down the other singers that are in the same category.

Then what’s your excuse for bringing down Demi every day? You don’t even consider her to be in the same category as Taylor yet that doesn’t stop you from spewing your tasteless opinion.

• Upvote 2

Just now, justcatchmedemi said:

Then what’s your excuse for bringing down Demi every day? You don’t even consider her to be in the same category as Taylor yet that doesn’t stop you from spewing your tasteless opinion.

No it's not, clearly I'm not a selenator/arianator/smiler so the reason I just stated does not apply to me. :wendy35:

1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

This didn’t answer my question at all :wendy20:

You're right, I misread the question! :wendyw: I do it for the thrill of it all (by Sam Smith, buy a copy on iTunes).

1 hour ago, jackgrande said:

i’m only hateful towards selenators and swifties :waxga: 

I'm  a Lovatic, an Arianator, and a Smiler. There are just a few individuals, who say vile things  and go out of their way to drag certain artists, and make baseless assumptions that get on my nerves. Apart from those individuals, I get along with most people here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nacht said:

I agree with this to an extent. Mariah, Whitney, and Celine stans are all part of the same group and their stans fight, but it's never as mean spirited as it is with the ex-act stans.