COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

CoryisaCunt

why did Demi copy Kesha?

Kesha’s 2013 top 30 hit single “C’Mon” from her second album, “Warrior” clearly inspired Demi Lovato’s 2017 top 10 hit single “Sorry, Not Sorry”. check out the images below! 

C-mon-kesha-33279376-400-227.gif

from the video for “C’Mon” Kesha is in bubbly water having fun and singing. 

giphy.gif 

and same thing here, Demi is in bubbly water singing her song “Sorry, Not Sorry”. 

Did “C’Mon” inspire Demi for her video for “Sorry, Not Sorry”? Let me know you’re thoughts! 

• Upvote 4

@CoryisaCunt i was obviously joking just like you were, but actually the music videos have simmilarities (deserted locations, them looking pretty similar in terms of hair/style, and obviously the empowering messages behind the lyrics.

However as a not petty person, I’ll say these are coincidences rather than a copy. Both anthems.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

@CoryisaCunt i was obviously joking just like you were, but actually the music videos have simmilarities (deserted locations, them looking pretty similar in terms of hair/style, and obviously the empowering messages behind the lyrics.

However as a not petty person, I’ll say this are coincidences rather than a copy. Both anthems.

HAHA okay good! I was just feeling my petty, far-reaching realness (like a certain member :wendy21:)

oh I see! maybe it’s because deserts can represent feeling isolated and depressed. they both are very powerful :beybawl: I love them both tbh. let be petty together lol jk. 

• Upvote 2