Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

CUZ!CAN

Are you surprised Demi gets so much hate on COP?

Recommended Posts

Guest
3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

is full of insecure, tasteless people :giggle: 

This describes Demi's fanbase perfectly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

This describes Demi's fanbase perfectly 

See how easy it is for people to be triggered with Demi related stuff? :giggle: Ya’ll just SEETHE at the very thought of a powerful, confident woman. She’s unbothered with an almost 5 months old single charting in the top 10.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Trainwreck said:

See how easy it is for people to be triggered with Demi related stuff? :giggle: Ya’ll just SEETHE at the very thought of a powerful, confident woman. She’s unbothered with an almost 5 months old single charting in the top 10.

I'm not even close to seething, but okay :shrug: Demi's fanbase is literally full of insecure teenagers who cut themselves and they obviously have no taste, I didn't lie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I'm not even close to seething, but okay :shrug: Demi's fanbase is literally full of insecure teenagers who cut themselves and they obviously have no taste, I didn't lie. 

I’m 20, not insecure and i don’t cut myself. :yikes: 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Trainwreck said:

I’m 20, not insecure and i don’t cut myself. :yikes: 

Well, then you must be the exception rather than the rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

This describes Demi's fanbase perfectly 

Why you do this? Like the fucking hateful Selenators are perfect? fuck off already

OT: I don't hate Demi, she delivers bops, they only come for her sales, bc they dont do well, but who the fucks give a shit, demi is truly a perfect human being.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, jackgrande said:

joking about self harm :wendy19:

Omg STOP reaching. I wasn't joking about it at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×