COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

R.E.M.

Are you depressed?

I was in the winter of my life
And the men I met along the road were my only summer
At night I fell asleep with visions of myself dancing and laughing and crying with them
Three years down the line of being on an endless world tour and my memories of them were the only things that sustained me
And my only real happy times

I was a singer
Not a very popular one
I once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet
But upon an unfortunate series of events saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky
That I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken.

Image result for lana del rey big lips gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Oh what can i do :shrug:

life is beautiful,

but you dont have a clue :shrug:

sun and oceans blue

their magnificence

it dont make sense to you :shrug:

Guns in the Summertime

Chic-a-Cherry Cola Lime

Prison isn't nothing to me

If you'll be by my side-YAYO

Image result for snort coke gif

I think so because depression I've read  has triggers. I'm quite fine until I see Public Displays of Affection. Then  I start feeling like shit and like I'm going to die alone, and my head starts to flood with negative comments even though I'm generally confident. I'm pretty sure other things take a huge toll on me but I can't remember what they are. However I haven't gotten a formal diagnosis or anything, so I can't say.

21 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

I think so because depression I've read  has triggers. I'm quite fine until I see Public Displays of Affection. Then  I start feeling like shit and like I'm going to die alone, and my head starts to flood with negative comments even though I'm generally confident. I'm pretty sure other things take a huge toll on me but I can't remember what they are. However I haven't gotten a formal diagnosis or anything, so I can't say.

You should talk to your GP (your regular/usual doctor) about this and see what they think. They can at least get the ball rolling as far as confronting the issue and what the next step may be goes. That sentence doesn't make sense. 

• Upvote 1