COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

MSL

Is Demi a boring downgraded version of Xtina?

?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No and I look 12 XD

Xtina tried to drag Mariah back in the day and she actually met her. Demi never met Mariah and claimed she was defending her fake friend famous song stealer Jlo.

Xtina has many number ones and 3 HUGE albums. Demi has 0 top 5s and only mediocre albums that never stood out. 

Xtina oversings but makes it sound good most of the time, Demi oversings and makes it sound shrill most of the time.

Xtina is not a mess on twitter, Demi is a crybaby on twitter.

Xtina has won 5 Grammys, Demi has 1 nomination.

Xtina serves looks according to @Bobs Vagene, Demi serves memes and seems bitter most of the time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

Reveal hidden contents

Although in saying that I have no problem telling you that Ariana is coming for Mariah's throne :eartha:

And how? By releasing the same generic uninspired sex songs written by 10 other people? Mariah's artistry is actually respected and her success is unparalleled.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Destiny Hope said:

I'm not giving you the satisfaction of answering this and then going OT  :notimpressed: I've said my piece :wendy14:

and you probably thought Bangerz era Miley was coming for Madonna's iconic CAREER and guess where Pressedestiny Cyrus is now? Outflopping 47y-o Mariah and 59-y-o Madonna combined.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

I never in my life compared Miley and Madonna so I literally couldn't care less about your trash opinion :eartha:

Miley "I don't care about charts" teas. Funny how a few minutes ago u cared enough to spew ur irrelevant trash opinion in this same thread.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MSL said:

Miley "I don't care about charts" teas

An

She has a right to be upset that her new era is flopping? and I've never disagreed that this era flopped, it did, there's no denying that, but you're talking as if you know me? Because if you really did, you'd know that I wasn't a fan of all the Bangerz era stuff at first and actually had to come around on it. Not enough to say "I miss the old Miley" like a lot of Smilers did, but it took a bit of getting used to seeing her act the way she was. At the end of the day I'm a stan because she has my personal favourite voice in the industry and is a good hearted person and I would never compare her to previous big pop acts or give a shit that her album flopped. She can continue flopping for all I care, I'm still going to be a dedicated fan and support her in whatever comes next!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Destiny Hope said:

She has a right to be upset that her new era is flopping? and I've never disagreed that this era flopped, it did, there's no denying that, but you're talking as if you know me? Because if you really did, you'd know that I wasn't a fan of all the Bangerz era stuff at first and actually had to come around on it. Not enough to say "I miss the old Miley" like a lot of Smilers did, but it took a bit of getting used to seeing her act the way she was. At the end of the day I'm a stan because she has my personal favourite voice in the industry and is a good hearted person and I would never compare her to previous big pop acts or give a shit that her album flopped. She can continue flopping for all I care, I'm still going to be a dedicated fan and support her in whatever comes next!

I don't know her and her fan either so I wouldn't say anything to her unless: she should stop hating on what people buy and don't buy and accept her flop and not dissing legendary singer songwriters. That's how you handle **** okay? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

Yeah and I said Ariana is coming for that throne, not that she was there yet.

Literally how? :deadbanana2:

Guest Desperado
1 hour ago, Destiny Hope said:

Both are extremely talented? Why pit them against each other?

Reveal hidden contents

Although in saying that I have no problem telling you that Ariana is coming for Mariah's throne :eartha:

cause there are some pressed people, and you know... they want to have a hit thread so :penktina: