Here's an update on my Sims. So my character/daughter or whatever Zinnia is still engaged to Alexander Goth. I'm waiting to marry them until I can get that city life expansion.  I want them to live in an apartment and of course her parents are driving me up the wall, they keep barging into the upstairs area which is basically their own house even though I set a lock somehow. 

But damn she grew up so beautiful.kG82i15.jpg

By the way watch out Zinnia is going to be the next pop girl by the way your faves are shaking. SE733Rn.jpg

OxHx3y7.jpg

1rPsnL8.jpg

bbOl05x.jpgFLtyLEt.jpg

Q6FDvPQ.jpg8BNhfuM.jpgWn7fBHb.jpgqRTdWaN.jpg

True love lol. Is it creepy that I have a crush on a character I created? I wasn't in love when I created her for the movie lol, but when I brought her to life in this game she looks so stunning. I dunno. 

• Upvote 2

need to figure out how to screenshot and transfer pics on console :pika:

I can't believe you built that house. I tried building one and failed so I used cheats and bought a nice house. gonna probably remodel the inside though :greenface:

2 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

Here's an update on my Sims. So my character/daughter or whatever Zinnia is still engaged to Alexander Goth. I'm waiting to marry them until I can get that city life expansion.  I want them to live in an apartment and of course her parents are driving me up the wall, they keep barging into the upstairs area which is basically their own house even though I set a lock somehow. 

But damn she grew up so beautiful.kG82i15.jpg

By the way watch out Zinnia is going to be the next pop girl by the way your faves are shaking. SE733Rn.jpg

OxHx3y7.jpg

1rPsnL8.jpg

bbOl05x.jpgFLtyLEt.jpg

Q6FDvPQ.jpg8BNhfuM.jpgWn7fBHb.jpgqRTdWaN.jpg

True love lol. Is it creepy that I have a crush on a character I created? I wasn't in love when I created her for the movie lol, but when I brought her to life in this game she looks so stunning. I dunno. 

Also the name Zinnia is growing on me, I really love it.  It's beautiful, imo. It's a type of flower if you didn't know. 

wfkOKAQ.jpg I shall keep that name in mind for the future.

2 minutes ago, The Boy said:

need to figure out how to screenshot and transfer pics on console :pika:

I can't believe you built that house. I tried building one and failed so I used cheats and bought a nice house. gonna probably remodel the inside though :greenface:

You're xbox right? I wouldn't know, but here hopefully this helps. https://www.tomsguide.com/us/xbox-one-screenshots,news-20607.html

• Upvote 1

Here's another update.

That's it I'm marrying Zinnia and Alexander Goth  ASAP, the parents are being annoying as fuck. Screw waiting until I get the apartment no matter what I do they keep doing annoying shit. Like this is the top floor of the house where Zinnia and Alexander Goth are staying. 

Spoiler

They're waiting until marriage like me. :lmfao:

H7Sbh64.jpg

It's their special place yet Jax and Vanessa keep barging in. I tried putting a lock on the bedroom door and only give them access to the bar and gym area but nope somehow they keep getting into our room and watching the tv when they have their own tv downstairs.

y7Lhskj.jpg

When you're about to sit down and eat with your bae but her fucking dad steals your seat.MxljX2g.jpg

When you're trying to sleep but your fiances dad barges into your room, but why? To watch your tv when he has his own goddamn tv downstairs the same exact kind.ZpSADHF.jpg

But your faves are shaking, Zinnia is moving on up.f3yoUY5.jpg

Three singles on her debut album. 9mD2X9I.jpg

It's a reversal of gender expectations, she was actually the one who asked him out so for their anniversary she serenaded him. It would be cool if another girl asked me out honestly like my ex did me. As it is pretty nerve wracking.EvSv1ug.jpg

Dy8dOKH.jpg

This was when Zinnia got the idea for her first #1 hit, GTFO, they realized they needed to GTFO. rG0BzBk.jpg

I think I just have a fetish for long hair and dresses.

It's very evident. Anyway to be continued. I probably bored the shite out of you.

l7HYsee.jpg

I'm so into her music career that I'm honestly tempted to make an album cover just for fun.

Grr Ahh I'm moving Zinnia and Alexander out from that hellhole! Vanessa and Jax, aka Zinnia's parents can keep that house. I'll build a better one. They just keep doing annoying shit. First off she's in Zinnia and Alexander's bathroom. Apparently her and Jax are too damn lazy to clean their own toilet so they comes upstairs to fuck up someone else's.   Then she comes to watch my tv when she has one downstairs. Jax frequently uses our computer, they have everything that we do downstairs, autonomy can be so annoying.19D3IYy.jpg

LmdNYjQ.jpg

And now she's sleeping in their bed. Like the fuck, she has her own bed assigned to her downstairs sleep in the bed you and your husband share! And then they're always coming up to the roof to cook their food when they have a bigger kitchen downstairs.Q3MLW3f.jpg

Zinnia is dedicating another song to them. Don't Touch My Shit will be the fifth and final single on Zinnia's Debut album that I have yet to name. Your faves are shaking. The first song dedicated to them GTFO is about them getting the fuck out before they go crazy. That's it I'm so into this sim.

KE4D1FV.jpg

After I marry Zinnia and Alex I'm probably  gonna move out of town because then the parents will disappear forever. #SorrynotSorry Although I could move them with me and never let them in the house when they come to visit.  @The Boy

• Upvote 2

This is Zinnia and Alexander Goth's new house they still aren't married yet.

I'm waiting until Friday because I'm getting the city life and Vampires expansion then, you can get it in a bundle for 49.99 which is basically what I paid for the base console game lol.

lxIn8pk.jpg