To anyone who wants to play sims 4 or just want to get it just to have it....

SIMS 4 (base game) IS NOW FREE ON ORIGIN FOR 7 DAYS!!!

Cop it while you can! Once you claim it you get to keep it forever!! :yaay:

Let me go ahead and claim on my own account so I can start my collection bc I use my friend’s account to play nnn :hoeanne:

Source: https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/21/the-sims-4-base-game-for-pc-mac-is-completely-free-for-the-next-7-days/

• Upvote 4

Okay so I was kind of confused at first on how to redeem it because it only gave me the option to "Purchase as a Gift" instead of buying it for myself

If you're having that problem:

1. Add the game to your wishlist

2. Click "Get The Game"

3. Click "Download from Origin"

4. Download and Enjoy!!

If you're new and need some enjoyable mods to add to ur game there are tons of videos on YouTube listing out different mods.

Spoiler

If you're looking for THAT certain mod, it's called Wicked Whims :hehe:

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ALIEF said:

To anyone who wants to play sims 4 or just want to get it just to have it....

SIMS 4 (base game) IS NOW FREE ON ORIGIN FOR 7 DAYS!!!

Cop it while you can! Once you claim it you get to keep it forever!! :yaay:

Let me go ahead and claim on my own account so I can start my collection bc I use my friend’s account to play nnn :hoeanne:

Source: https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/21/the-sims-4-base-game-for-pc-mac-is-completely-free-for-the-next-7-days/

They couldn't have done this forever ago before I spent $$ on it. LOL. I barely play it, lol.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Livelikemusic said:

They couldn't have done this forever ago before I spent $$ on it. LOL. I barely play it, lol.

same I bought this like last year, not even when it was released and am v salty now that its free and I haven't played since like a month after I bought it

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 9:44 AM, Barksdaleiv said:

same I bought this like last year, not even when it was released and am v salty now that its free and I haven't played since like a month after I bought it

mte. Plus, the expansions, lol. Like, Origin, fix yo shit and gimme my money back, lol!

On 5/24/2019 at 6:08 AM, Barksdaleiv said:

Is there a way to download the expansion packs for free?? Since this is free I got into it again and downloaded tons of mods and wanna keep it going

:hehe:

Yes, but it's illegal. If you're trying to go that route, I'll just say YouTube is your best friend.

If you're looking for a legal way, giveaways are there. You could also try befriending someone who has a lot of expansions and just ask if you can use their origin account.

• Upvote 1

Announcement on June 8th at EA Play

Get Ready :icant2: Some people are suspecting they'll announce more than one thing. Expansion pack and Stuff Pack. Not really sure tho, but EP for sure is being announced

My predictions were completely wrong sksk :hehe:

• Upvote 1

On 5/31/2019 at 8:21 PM, ALIEF said:

Announcement on June 8th at EA Play

Get Ready :icant2: Some people are suspecting they'll announce more than one thing. Expansion pack and Stuff Pack. Not really sure tho, but EP for sure is being announced

My predictions were completely wrong sksk :hehe:

Island Living and the upcoming Realm of Magic. I'm excited.

13 hours ago, Livelikemusic said:

Island Living and the upcoming Realm of Magic. I'm excited.

Samee especially Realm of Magic. Hoping for witches

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ALIEF said:

Samee especially Realm of Magic. Hoping for witches

There was a fan mod concerning magic, and I liked it. I'm hoping it's something in that regard, however, I doubt it.

• Upvote 1

Island Living came out 48 hours ago and well.......people are already bored.

What the hell we gon do........

7 hours ago, ALIEF said:

Island Living came out 48 hours ago and well.......people are already bored.

What the hell we gon do........

A lot of Sim players I watch online are actually in-love with it, and are enjoying it. I don't see the hate so far.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Livelikemusic said:

A lot of Sim players I watch online are actually in-love with it, and are enjoying it. I don't see the hate so far.

It's a main conversation on twitter rn 

This happens with every EP tho, people say it's gonna be the best EP and then after like 24 hours they hate it. At this point the only thing worth buying are the gamepacks.

I'm gonna start playing with the pack tomorrow so i'll have to see for myself if it's as bad as a lot of people are saying

11 hours ago, Evanescence said:

This world and this whole EP are stunning

D9q9k5kWkAA8RhX.jpg

honestly stunning

1148934164_06-23-19_11-42-28PM.thumb.png.fba36b2b280e43ee896327885f34bc8c.png

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Is Island Paradise worth it? 

If you're talking about Sims 3 Island Paradise, the content in the pack is really nice, but unless you have a beast computer, then it's basically unplayable b/c of lag.

If you're talking about Sims 4 Island Living I think it's worth it if you like living in a tropical world. The world is probably the prettiest world in Sims 4. If you're into building there's plenty for you as well. Gameplay wise I wouldn't say it's the best, but the mermaids and dolphins are pretty cool tho there isn't much to do with them. Also the new careers are pretty interactive as well. Also there's quite a bit of activities your sims can take part in on the beach and at parties. Also the clothes and the hair are really cute.

• Upvote 1