I remember playing Sims 2 and 3 for hours without getting bored. Sims 4 just feels much more limited and the lack of open world for me is a step backwards for the franchise. They should at least try making it a option for higher end machines imo. Also I hate it how I enter a household and theres just no one around. And even if I were to travel, all community lots just feel so small and deserted. 

:wendy39:

I haven't played it for a while but lemme know if there are new game packs that I should give a chance.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, madlthr said:

I remember playing Sims 2 and 3 for hours without getting bored. Sims 4 just feels much more limited and the lack of open world for me is a step backwards for the franchise. They should at least try making it a option for higher end machines imo. Also I hate it how I enter a household and theres just no one around. And even if I were to travel, all community lots just feel so small and deserted. 

:wendy39:

I haven't played it for a while but lemme know if there are new game packs that I should give a chance.

Removing the Open World concept was shitty. And Get Famous is a good pack, however, Del Sol Valley was piss-poorly built.