I remember playing Sims 2 and 3 for hours without getting bored. Sims 4 just feels much more limited and the lack of open world for me is a step backwards for the franchise. They should at least try making it a option for higher end machines imo. Also I hate it how I enter a household and theres just no one around. And even if I were to travel, all community lots just feel so small and deserted. 

:wendy39:

I haven't played it for a while but lemme know if there are new game packs that I should give a chance.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, madlthr said:

I remember playing Sims 2 and 3 for hours without getting bored. Sims 4 just feels much more limited and the lack of open world for me is a step backwards for the franchise. They should at least try making it a option for higher end machines imo. Also I hate it how I enter a household and theres just no one around. And even if I were to travel, all community lots just feel so small and deserted. 

:wendy39:

I haven't played it for a while but lemme know if there are new game packs that I should give a chance.

Removing the Open World concept was shitty. And Get Famous is a good pack, however, Del Sol Valley was piss-poorly built.

2 hours ago, hammer said:

my-image-4.png

1556046500.png]

my-image-5.png

I did those :party:

That A tier is flawless (of the character ranking) :icant2: 

Don Thotario rotting in D like she deserves :xtinaperf:

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Mocha said:

That A tier is flawless (of the character ranking) :icant2: 

Don Thotario rotting in D like she deserves :xtinaperf:

Don Thotario is HORRIBLE!! He is the reason i put Cassandra in B, :britsmoke:

• Upvote 1

Expect an expansion pack announcement in the next coming weeks :vegas:

Likely dates:

May 21

May 28

or June 4th

I'm aiming for May 28 because June 4th is E3 and idk if TS4 is going to E3

Also I think the 28th because EA play is on June 8th so it'll give players time to process the trailer and other info.

If The Sims 4 is going to E3 then I guess they could announce it on June 4th?

idk :deadbanana2:

All I know is that they're def announcing something before June 8th and I'm thinking it's going to be a University pack due to the high demand for that. Watch it be something no one asked for :deadbanana2:

• Upvote 1

SIMS FANS

We have a leak

Next expansion could be tropical paradise 

In the Sims 4 Tropical Paradise / Tropical Paradise your sims 4 will have the opportunity to enjoy in a tropical island as the name suggests. 

The Sims 4: Tropical Paradise includes:
-A new beach world based on Spanish/Caribbean islands and Hawaii
-New radio stations – Reggae and calypso
-New harvestables – Pineapple and coconut
-New dance moves – Hula dance
-New objects – Lounge chairs and surfing station
-New skills – Surfing, hula dancing
-New aspirations – Surfer
-New traits – Loves water, hates water

This makes sense due to it being close to summer plus we can get university during November when everyone is back in school.

Source: https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/15/possible-leak-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-could-the-next-expansion-pack/

• Upvote 2

On 5/3/2019 at 12:32 AM, ALIEF said:

Oh, that's exciting! I'm hoping it's a mixture of all Sims games, because there are qualities from all four I've enjoyed.

8 hours ago, ALIEF said:

SIMS FANS

We have a leak

This makes sense due to it being close to summer plus we can get university during November when everyone is back in school.

Source: https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/15/possible-leak-the-sims-4-tropical-paradise-could-the-next-expansion-pack/

University has to happen, since it's one of the most in-demand EPs people have wanted.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ALIEF said:

SIMS FANS

We have a leak

I want university first but oh well...

• Upvote 1