Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

The Sims 4 Pets coming later this year :jan1: 

 

Welcome to the forum Evanescence!

 

Supposedly in November :demifat:

 

And thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fred said:

Sims 2 is still the best for me! (Tried Sims 3 but not 4)

Sims 4 is decent but it's still missing a lot and new content mostly costs money (even small stuff)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I could give a try but I remember having trouble with it on Windows 8/10

7 minutes ago, Sokka said:

Sims 4 is decent but it's still missing a lot and new content mostly costs money (even small stuff)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fred said:

Maybe I could give a try but I remember having trouble with it on Windows 8/10

 

What kind of troubles? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was very slow but at the time it just came out I think they did an update for it...

7 minutes ago, Sokka said:

What kind of troubles? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fred said:

It was very slow but at the time it just came out I think they did an update for it...

 

They probably fixed it then. Or your computer is too slow :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a place where you can share anything from any of The Sims Games, I wanted a place to share my Sims 4 families or whatever so I made this thread. 

This family is based on the characters from a short film I wrote recently, I figured making them would be an excellent, opportunity to add more depth to the characters. It is essentially about the relationship between a mother and a daughter. It is  a reversal of traditional roles, the father is basically the stay at home parent he does all the cooking.

You know how in some  movies and TV there are fathers who are workaholics and have little time for their children?  Wellin my film, the mother is. Vanessa is basically a less involved version of Charlotte Pickles.  Jax is the one who takes care of Zinnia, but I had to age Zinnia up to a teen because I wasn't making enough money so Jax got a job too.  Vanessa and Jax are an interracial couple, not that it really matters but the mother is black and the father is Hispanic, that was my vision, for the movie. That's all I'll say because I don't won't to give any of the plot away.

But anyway I'm going to start making the movie very soon and I'd like to finish it by the end of the year and share it with you guys.

kG82i15.jpg

This is when I first made them.Xu80fSg.jpg2quigOB.jpgj5nLh9l.jpg

This is the house I built.The top floor is  for our daughter well the characters daughter technically,  and her fiance who  moved in. I don't want to move them out because I still want to control them all basically, but the top floor is like it's own house. And this is Zinnia (Daughter) and her fiance.  She's not pregnant she just looks it because she hasn't exercised lol.

uVI0a0F.jpg

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

This is a place where you can share anything from any of The Sims Games, I wanted a place to share my Sims 4 families or whatever so I made this thread. 

This family is based on the characters from a short film I wrote recently, I figured making them would be an excellent, opportunity to add more depth to the characters. It is essentially about the relationship between a mother and a daughter. It is  a reversal of traditional roles, the father is basically the stay at home parent he does all the cooking.

You know how in some  movies and TV there are fathers who are workaholics and have little time for their children?  Wellin my film, the mother is. Vanessa is basically a less involved version of Charlotte Pickles.  Jax is the one who takes care of Zinnia, but I had to age Zinnia up to a teen because I wasn't making enough money so Jax got a job too.  Vanessa and Jax are an interracial couple, not that it really matters but the mother is black and the father is Hispanic, that was my vision, for the movie. That's all I'll say because I don't won't to give any of the plot away.

But anyway I'm going to start making the movie very soon and I'd like to finish it by the end of the year and share it with you guys.

kG82i15.jpg

This is when I first made them.Xu80fSg.jpg2quigOB.jpgj5nLh9l.jpg

This is the house I built.The top floor is  for our daughter well the characters daughter technically,  and her fiance who  moved in. I don't want to move them out because I still want to control them all basically, but the top floor is like it's own house. And this is Zinnia (Daughter) and her fiance.  She's not pregnant she just looks it because she hasn't exercised lol.

uVI0a0F.jpg

It took me like four hours to finish that house I'm a perfectionist, when it comes to everything looking perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

You should it's the same exact game as the pc version for the first time ever we'll be getting expansions and everything.

you use the console version? I think I am tomorrow since it's on sale for $30 :mirandatwerk:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have played sims since I was little, i have so many memories of 2 & 3 :laughcry:

Some of my modded sims since I have no where else to share them:

Madeline:

MjJJKBV.png5qqTcd9.png6FxqKMV.png

 

Lili: 

TlgvHk6.pngDQiXi0Q.png9V5w3xA.png

 

Brielle:

78Y7fyv.png9FDmbA9.pngunqx0WZ.png

 

Twiggs:

FlkoZ8s.pngULqb697.pnguuvZTAs.png

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2017 at 11:11 PM, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

It took me like four hours to finish that house I'm a perfectionist, when it comes to everything looking perfect.

You built that house on your own? :trisha6:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×