Adam

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4 | Discussion Thread

Keep messaging @CALBooking - I was meant to check last night but I got distracted and wrote songs instead :roserun: I should be checking the messages tonight so I can update the calendar. I'm going to try and log onto the account every 3 days from now on just to make sure I'm not going onto Photoshop to add just one booking since it takes forever to open :jan3: 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Adam said:

You can book Spotify banners :jan1: You can have Playlists but idk if @Starboy would count them towards your chart placements and sales?

How do they work? I messaged @CALBooking about it a couple days ago, so I’m not sure if you’ve seen it yet, but I just wanted to know if it was like per day or per week? And is it the same with iTunes?

16 minutes ago, ONIKA said:

How do they work? I messaged @CALBooking about it a couple days ago, so I’m not sure if you’ve seen it yet, but I just wanted to know if it was like per day or per week? And is it the same with iTunes?

You get the banners on Spotify & iTunes from Friday to the following Thursday

• Upvote 1

is okay if I can wipe #OIMATEWTF in the history and re do that single again on here? Maybe work on a little better, I'll make it as Denis last history was Starboy Cover And Asking Alexandria.

and has anyone got drake and this time wanna duet with Denis and make The Zone (A Denis & Drake song) just for the game? PLEASE <3  I wanna have a denis and drake moment @Nicki Minaj ? <3   Drake & Denis collab

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Denis Stoff said:

and has anyone got drake and this time wanna duet with Denis and make The Zone (A Denis & Drake song) just for the game? PLEASE <3  I wanna have a denis and drake moment @Nicki Minaj ? <3   Drake & Denis collab

You've already done this so sure :poot: @Starboy has The Weeknd btw.

2 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

You've already done this so sure :poot: @Starboy has The Weeknd btw.

Yeah :) i kinda wanna re do #OIMATEWTF and The Zone  (will scrap starboy as a past single) Yeah wanna see if @Starboy will let me use The Zone song?  since its a sorta underrated bop?  tho I never used The Zone as single, just an album track to make it look pretty.

its a pretty urban song? and it works even with denis?

• Upvote 1