Avalanche

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4 | Discussion Thread

Just now, The Family Jewels said:

poor sis had the hell of a career :joanne: last year before her second album was called two birds one kitty it was going to be titled miami garden club (when barbiej33p managed her) and ratchet (when i briefly got to manage her). then nicki got her and finally released the record :joanne:

The kids want more Kitty :demiscream: someone needs to give her another chance. another one :disgusted:

I will do charts as soon as possible. Today was just a really bad day for Mom and I. We got Dad's official cause of death this morning and we've just...spiraled. I'm sorry to delay but I just need to sleep this off...I'm sorry guys. I'll do them ASAP I promise

• Upvote 1
  • Loving It 2

Just now, MDNAInMyRebelHeart said:

I will do charts as soon as possible. Today was just a really bad day for Mom and I. We got Dad's official cause of death this morning and we've just...spiraled. I'm sorry to delay but I just need to sleep this off...I'm sorry guys. I'll do them ASAP I promise

Take all the time you need, sis :hug:

• Loving It 1

4 hours ago, Bianca Del Rio said:

It depends! Are you promoting a new single, an album, why are you doing this appearence?

Is it a TV show? If so, you can transcript an interview or write an article about the interview, and if the show allows performance, you can write the performance too. Same about radio interviews, you can transcript the interview or write an article telling about it!

Thanks, I want to promote a new single on Jimmy Fallon

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rumors said:

I lowkey wanna play this again now that I’m gonna get a PC, but :rly: 

When i traveled i wrote all my articles in the Notes app and it had a word count. So you got no excuses (Your mama raised you better than that, huh! (how she raise you?) .

Join us:gaycat3:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bianca Del Rio said:

But sis :wendyw: 

There are only 3 label groups, UMG, Sony or Warner, and their subsidiaries - UMG (subs: Pink Friday, Change the Recors, ROC Nation etc.), Sony (subs: Shadow, Sumerian, Clock Tower, etc.) and Warner (subs: Eye, Skippin, Retrofuture, etc.)

From which major group is Major Tom? Or Asylum? I'm lost :dafuk: 

According to Wikipedia, Major Tom's and Asylum Records (she's under two labels) which are both subbed under Asylum Records and the 'parent company' is Warner Music Group

dang, that's majorly confusing xD

Just now, hammer said:

When i traveled i wrote all my articles in the Notes app and it had a word count. So you got no excuses (Your mama raised you better than that, huh! (how she raise you?) .

Join us:gaycat3:

Clock me sis :jan3:

I’ll think about it, cause Lindsay has to sell somewhere nowadays :rly: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

BET noms are up

Just to clarify, Kash Doll and Mariah aren't nominated for Best New Artist because they haven't released their albums yet.

I am so glad those are up finally :excited:

• Loving It 1

ANNOUNCEMENT: CAL CHART NEWS

Our good sis @Desperado is handling the CAL Chart News account on Twitter! Since I don't have the extra time to do it and he wanted to do something in the CAL word but not play the actual game, he wants to do that. If you got any new certifications that you want to be recognized with on Twitter with the others, you can send them to @Desperado in PM and he will tweet out asap. 

• Upvote 3
  • Loving It 2

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

BET noms are up

Just to clarify, Kash Doll and Mariah aren't nominated for Best New Artist because they haven't released their albums yet.

Perched for Cardi to pull a SZA and lose everything while Drake pulls a Bruno

:poot:

• Upvote 1