Avalanche

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4 | Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, MDNAInMyRebelHeart said:

@FlorianLovato @L U K E @Bianca Del Rio You guys seem to be the wikia experts here haha. Could we possibly add an info box template for albums and tours? I'd like to have separate articles for those types of things.  

I did it 2 hours ago and forgot that I was gonna quote you, saying that I did :sonii:

• Upvote 2

Just now, beysus said:

I don’t enter the main thread for one week and suddenly everyone has posted 30 articles each and people are dropping new singles left and right :meghan:

You missed a lot :wendy5:

• Upvote 2

Just now, beysus said:

I don’t even know how much promo is enough now since everyone is doing so much :meghan:

I don't have the creativity or energy to post more than 2 articles in 2 days and it makes me feel less than :meghan:

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

I don’t even know how much promo is enough now since everyone is doing so much :meghan:

Miley been going wild with her promotion, so am i and Britney and Kipper.

All 4 going wild :beyr:

• Upvote 3

Just now, hammer said:

Miley been going wild with her promotion, so am i and Britney and Kipper.

All 4 going wild :beyr:

I’m going to have to be doing 2 articles in 1 day each day to make top 5 :whereisit:

• Upvote 2

Just now, beysus said:

I’m going to have to be doing 2 articles in 1 day each day to make top 5 :whereisit:

I usually do 1 or 2 a day of free only do more when it's my late paid ones

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

@Avalanche done like more than 15 articles last week and got a new peak of #14 when he was hoping for a top 5 debut. You never know :wendy5:

• Upvote 2

Just now, hammer said:

@Avalanche done like more than 15 articles last week and got a new peak of #14 when he was hoping for a top 5 debut. You never know :wendy5:

Well, this is just weird imo. “Avalanche” only got one performance on the AMAs this week and grow to #10? While Wrecking Ball delivered more & more interview, talkshow performances and such stuff, so I don’t get it :wendyw: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Avalanche said:

Well, this is just weird imo. “Avalanche” only got one performance on the AMAs this week and grow to #10? While Wrecking Ball delivered more & more interview, talkshow performances and such stuff, so I don’t get it :wendyw: 

You were the one that said AMAs will impact sales :wendy5:

• Upvote 2

Just now, hammer said:

You were the one that said AMAs will impact sales :wendy5:

Sis, don’t be shady bitch. Ofcourse AMA impact sales, but that a song that DIDN’T GOT ANY MORE promotion than the AMAs reaches higher on the charts then a song that served soooooo much promotion is weird, imo idgad, I said what I wanted to say, and next week I’ll just promote the song with more articles, promo and performances.. 

Just now, Avalanche said:

Sis, don’t be shady bitch. Ofcourse AMA impact sales, but that a song that DIDN’T GOT ANY MORE promotion than the AMAs reaches higher on the charts then a song that served soooooo much promotion is weird, imo idgad, I said what I wanted to say, and next week I’ll just promote the song with more articles, promo and performances.. 

Nothing is 'shady' until you want to make it. I just said that you were the one who said AMAs performances were gonna impact the charts and i didn't say anything wrong about it so i don't see what you're trying to say here. Baby don't pull the claws on me i done nothing wrong to you and you i wanna keep it that way <3  :beyr:

• Upvote 1