Adam

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4 | Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Rockin' Eve details will be announced during the week (hopefully) and people will be allowed to submit applications to perform. Re: Niall Horan giving you $2.5 million, I'm not sure if that's entirely fair to the other new players as it means you have a bit more of an advantage somewhat. What do you both think? @Nicki Minaj @Starboy

I agree. I think we should just void Niall Horan's money.

• Upvote 4

Can I just called my label Sumerian Records?  

Artist: Denis Stoff

Label: Sumerian Records

Licensed Music: Denis' Discography

Genre: Pop / Rock / Metalcore

I'm starting from scratch tho, but i may re post old WOP  and some from the Trail since I sorta got behide. 

1 hour ago, ONIKA said:

@Adam Can we book performances for the BBMAs? and do we have to book for shows that aren’t apart of the calendar / for a cost or can we just post articles?

Also, can we have our artist feature on an artist outside of the games song and release it?

For example, David Guetta (feat. Armani)?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to plan out the perfect debut era bahah

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ONIKA said:

@Adam Can we book performances for the BBMAs? and do we have to book for shows that aren’t apart of the calendar / for a cost or can we just post articles?

You’ll have to speak to @Nicki Minaj about that - I think it’s Billboard Women in Music though

38 minutes ago, ONIKA said:

Also, can we have our artist feature on an artist outside of the games song and release it?

For example, David Guetta (feat. Armani)?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to plan out the perfect debut era bahah

That should be fine, but if someone joins with that artist just let them know about the track!

3 minutes ago, Denis Stoff said:

anyone want to do a colleb with Denis this game? something different and cute! he can do weeknd kinda singing.

Not sure it would work with Armani's style / brand.

Anyone wanna have Armani sing a hook or bridge for em?

5 minutes ago, Unbeyleivable said:

Anxious for this to start, because I'm actually piecing together an album for Bryson instead of reusing another artist's  project.

:nickishook:

I'm making my own album from scratch too (sans one track and two deluxe edition tracks). Finding instrumentals is so damn hard.

• Upvote 1

I'm just gonna use Denis youtube songs from his early eras as an album, then work from that, so I can do more work on him, so making his own album... (Will add that he was in Asking Alexandria tho as as history project) so I got something to play on, but I also want him to be like a Pop & Metalcore artist (its not realistic for anyone to do that) but maybe he can be the first.... 

can I use Ghost Town for this one aswell? since i didnt get the chance to promote that song on the trail? 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ONIKA said:

I'm making my own album from scratch too (sans one track and two deluxe edition tracks). Finding instrumentals is so damn hard.

I'm using tracks from other artists and compiling them into an album.

I tried the whole writing from scratch thing and I suck.. lol

but yeah finding instrumentals is tough.

:wendy25:

• Upvote 1

I sorta want to make a career for myself too (I mean i know its odd but ever since 2004 I have in my mind made my own music videos, careers, albums, songs in my head) and since i'll be played a Denis girlfriend? was asking if I can use that? or does it have to be real people?  I won't use my real face or anything, but I'll describe what my outfits and hair is looking?  just so its easier because I kinda want a make a special limited album with me and denis doing a duet sorta thing?  just just for one era? since its basically denis still? just a thought?

9 minutes ago, Unbeyleivable said:

I'm using tracks from other artists and compiling them into an album.

I tried the whole writing from scratch thing and I suck.. lol

but yeah finding instrumentals is tough.

:wendy25:

I'm only writing choruses. Like I can barely do that, let alone write a whole song, let alone write a whole damn album. And I registered a few songs from 7/27 to use as filler or deluxe edition tracks.

Just a warning y'all, Armani is getting shoved down throats more than Ms Cabello

Just now, Denis Stoff said:

I sorta want to make a career for myself too (I mean i know its odd but ever since 2004 I have in my mind made my own music videos, careers, albums, songs in my head) and since i'll be played a Denis girlfriend? was asking if I can use that? or does it have to be real people?  I won't use my real face or anything, but I'll describe what my outfits and hair is looking?  just so its easier because I kinda want a make a special limited album with me and denis doing a duet sorta thing?  just just for one era? since its basically denis still? just a thought?

My main artist (Armani) isn't a real artist. I just use photos from a model (Melodie Monrose mainly, but others if I can't find what I need) to portray her. I guess what you want to do is kind of the same thing so it should be allowed?

• Upvote 1

Just now, ONIKA said:

My main artist (Armani) isn't a real artist. I just use photos from a model (Melodie Monrose mainly, but others if I can't find what I need) to portray her. I guess what you want to do is kind of the same thing so it should be allowed?

Oh really? well that works then, yeh I mean i'll just call myself Marnstar (it be romantic and cringly asf) 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adam said:

I think it’s Billboard Women in Music though

Nope, it's the normal one :wendy41:

5 hours ago, ONIKA said:

I will be hosting the BBMAs so expect a post coming in a week or so explaining how you can book that :trisha2: Also, shows that aren't on the calendar should be free.

• Upvote 2