Avalanche

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4 | Discussion Thread

The calendar for December 2017 is now live :jan1:

Everyone is entitled to two free bookings to start off the season - if players from the days of WOP could tell me their balance when they message @CALBooking, that'd be a great help :wendy24:

I've not added much bar two magazines and an extra X Factor UK performance slot. The magazines are Attitude and Gay Times, which I've taken for December. All imma say is that if you want to book those in the future, make sure your artist isn't hated by the LGBT community since they're gay-community magazines :jan2: 

If you want to book something but don't want to reveal who you're booking for (for like a surprise release or something), just let CALBooking know in your message and it'll go down as 'undisclosed' or something along those lines :demifat: 

• Upvote 8

55 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

@Adam so our balance from wop will transfer to over here? 

Yes

15 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

hey @Adam sorry to annoy-tag you but kii do i still have the line-up we discussed about before? (Bey, Gaga, Rih) :moo:

You should have, unless you've changed your mind :wendy24:

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2017 at 6:17 PM, Adam said:

All imma say is that if you want to book those in the future, make sure your artist isn't hated by the LGBT community since they're gay-community magazines :jan2: 

Ooh this would be cool to have a double issue with Shawn and Madge...should I or shouldn't I?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Valentina said:

@Adam How much money do we have?

$2 million to start with!

14 minutes ago, Valentina said:

Alsooooo, can we be on like ‘Rocking Eve’ thing? And finally, this @Niall Horan player said he was going to give me 2.5 million or something because he wasn’t going to play with his artist any more

Rockin' Eve details will be announced during the week (hopefully) and people will be allowed to submit applications to perform. Re: Niall Horan giving you $2.5 million, I'm not sure if that's entirely fair to the other new players as it means you have a bit more of an advantage somewhat. What do you both think? @Nicki Minaj @Starboy

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Adam said:

$2 million to start with!

Rockin' Eve details will be announced during the week (hopefully) and people will be allowed to submit applications to perform. Re: Niall Horan giving you $2.5 million, I'm not sure if that's entirely fair to the other new players as it means you have a bit more of an advantage somewhat. What do you both think? @Nicki Minaj @Starboy

Ooh yass! And with the Rockin’ Eve thing, cool. And ok, I do agree with that,