MDNAInMyRebelHeart

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4

Btb5PG8.png

MALUMA | EL GORDO Y LA FLACA | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

ON HIS ALBUM “MANIAC”

My album’s going to be something that I’m so looking forward to share with the world! I’ve been owkring on “Maniac” for quite some time already and got to work with amazing producers such as Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Max Martin and Timbaland which are producers that I’ve always have had mad resepct towards them so working with them on my music was such a dream come true. I think that this album will be an album that many people will remember, I don’t know if it’ll be because it’s good or because it’s bad, but I have that feeling. You know? I just can’t explain it [laughs] I hope I didn’t actually sound like some cocky Pop sar or something like that! But I do mean it. I think it’s also because of the amount of work I put into it when i was in the studio. The album’s done and ready to go, ready to be released but I think that working out some time with the lead single would be the best option since I want to really put my best into this album campaign. It’s pretty huge for me, this could be the album that could set myself as a promising rising star and that’s what I’m aiming for. The album has thirteen tracks, all writen by me and some pretty cool people that will be revealed very soong. I got a pretty neat crew behind the album, they are the best! I can’t wait to release this album, my fans will love it I have no doubt on this [laughs]. Maybe it’s because I have a little bit of everything there so I guess it’s that kind of album that has a little bit of everything for every type of ears. You knoww hat I mean? [Laughs]

WORKING WITH BRITNEY SPEARS

Well, what can I say about Britney Spears.. She’s just an awesome artist. I had the most amazing time working in our song “Cougar” with her in the studio! She’s such a talented artist, so ready to bring it all and so ready to work it’s crazy. I met her through my label actually since they arranged this meeting after her team and her decided to make the collaboration with me for the album and we sat down and talked for hours, it was so good talking to her. She had some very good advices for me now that I’m going to take a huge step into my career this year and she was very polite. I got to meet her two kids! They were very kind and I was happy to know that they are big fans of my music! Britney was like “Please if they ask you a lot of questions I’m sorry, they just love you so much!” [laughs] I loved them. We had a great evening as you can see. We worked on this song with Max Martin and Ali Payami, both incredible producers and incredible people too! This was my first time working with them and it was such a surreal moment for me because I’ve always listened to their music and always wander how would it be to actually be in the studio with them, same as Britney so it was like, two dreams come true at once. The song’s very sexy, we had so much fun writing the lyrics! They have a very sensual tone, typical from what we do but the thing is that the song has this crazy sound that I do think it’ll be something that both our fans will be in love with. “Cougar” has no release date yet, but I’m looking forward for it to be released as a single from the album. I adore the song, adore Britney so this would be such a cool thing to do! Besides, I couldn’t waste a collaboration like this. She’s Britney! It would be crazy.

MAKING MUSIC WITH PHARRELL

Oh God, this was such an amazing thing to do! Pharrell is such an icon and working with him was.. Very surreal! We worked on a lot of songs from the album. He was behind the production of some of the Reggaeton tracks and there’s one particular song that we both wrote together that’s pretty catchy and so cool. I think that song will be released very soon as a promotional single from the album.. Well, not very soon since the lead single needs to come out first before doing something like that [laughs] but I do want to release it because I want my fans to listen to. It has Pharrell as a background vocalist so the song sounds top notch! He was very nice when we were recording the song, he was like “I’ve heard from you before, I’m so glad we could work together on something. I was actually going to contact you for something!” and I was so shocked and so glad too! Imagine that one of your favorite artists and producers tells you something like that, mind-blowing! But I honestly feel that the songs Pharrell and I worked together are so good, so catchy. The type of songs that would stay in your mind practically forever so I think that’s a pretty good start! [Laughs] but yeah, working with Pharrell, someone who has worked with legendary artists like Madonna, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake before and worked with me it’s still so overwhelming. The tracklist for the album will be out in the following weeks because I want people to first see the album’s songs and I’m going to talk about each track on Twitter and reveale Pharrell’s produced tracks. I’m very excited as you can see! It’s great to work with someone like Pharrell. I love him.

PERFORMANCE OF "THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER"

Then after the interview, Maluma performed his single “The Less I Know The Better” but this was the solo version that he was talking about before. The song due to it’s sensual and slowed down instrumental had minimal props on the stage, showcasing mostly on Maluma’s vocals rather than the stage decorations and the big production. The stage had blue and red lights that set the sexy mood for Maluma to sing the song with a raspy tone on his voice making it a very sexy rendition of the song. Maluma stood in the middle of the stage as the band behind him played the instruments of the song and the screens behind him showed Lindsay Lohan bening very sexy and most of the times she was shown, she was lipping some of the song’s lyrics. When the performance ended, the hosts of the show came to the stagea nd congratulated Maluma for the performance and then reminded everyone to get the song now on iTunes and to request it on radio. The show was over.

“The Less I Know The Better” from Maluma and Lindsay Lohan is out now! Get the song now for $0.69 and get ready for Maluma’s new upcoming single and album coming out very soon.

• Upvote 6

JFuIyqa.png

MALUMA | KISS 108 FM | UNITED STATES

Spoiler

TRYING A NEW GENRE

Well it’s always nice to try more genres that the ones you actually feel comfortable with and this time for me it’s Reggaeton. I wanted to go to the studio and be like “Now it’s time for me to go crazy!” since in some sense I do feel like this is my debut album, my first album that millions of people are going to listen to when it’s going to be out so it has to be perfect on the way that I want to and the way that I want to show my music to the people ready to listen to it. Pop is something that I’m familiar with, I’ve worked with Latin Pop music before but it wasn’t the genre that dominated my music like Reggaeton. Latin Pop is way different than Pop music like The Weeknd or Britney Spears do and that’s the type of sound that I’m going after actually. Like, for example, working with Max Martin and Calvin Harris already gives you an idea of how my music will sound and how much of a commercial sound the album has in the end. I know much people would be like “You know, this is just pure commercial Pop” but I just love that kind of Pop music. Not because it’s easier for people around the world to digest, but it’s because I do feel Pop really is a fun genre to play with and it can be interpreted in many ways. My music this era is really different from the music I’ve done before, in every sense possible and I’m so cool with that, it’s always great to try and cross a line where you feel you need to cross and this time it was this for me. I wanted to make music that would make people happy, that would make them enjoy it. I want to make music that will make people ve entertained and that’s the whole point of “Maniac”.

ARTISTS HE'D LOVE TO COLLABORATE WITH

There are a lot of artists I’d love to collaborate with! I think that right now we have such an amazing range of artists in the music business that are just being amazing wiht ther stuff and creating music that is loved by so many around the world. As I said before, I’m a huge fan of Britney Spears and I know that this collaboration is practically done and ready to go, but I just wanted to remind people that I just crossed one of my goals from my “To do List” that I have [laugh] but anyways, back to the topic. I’d love to collaborate with The Weeknd, I find him very interesting as an artist and very incredible visually speaking. His sound is superb, I just adore it and I’ve been a pretty big fan from him even before he was actually making headlines for getting #1’s and stuff like that. Drake would be amazing, could you imagine that? Man that song would be sick! I love him, I’ve been listening to his music so much lately that it’s crazy. He and The Weeknd are definitely big inspirations from my new music and I would love to collaborate with both since I do feel that we could do something very cool together. There’s this incredible girl called SZA, I’ve been watching her since the GRAMMYs and have been listening to her stuff as well. She’s very nice and her voice is just out of this world, just like Ariana Grande! She’s another collaboration that I need to do before I die [laughs] her voice is heavenly and her new music has been something I’ve always listened to when I want to get ready for some performances or live shows. I think this are the artists that I would love to collaborate with in the future! 

HIS EXPECTATIONS FOR "MANIAC"

Hmmm, this an actually very interesting question honestly. I guess I haven’t actually thought of this yet because I actually dont’ have any expectations apart from hoping to make a great album for my fans and for the people who are interested on hearing what I want to say. Nothing else. But expectations from myself? I have plenty. I do expect that on this brand new era that is coming for me, I would be ready to just go for everything that I have set myself to get now that I‘ve been signed to a record label like Republic Records since it’s a pretty huge opportunity for me now to get my name out there and get some attention towards my music. I expect also that I don’t... I know we can’t curse on radio so, let me say that I just don’t expect to like, make everything go downhill at some point of my career [laughs] I do feel that there’s a lot of pressure around my new music and what I’m going to do just because of the artist that I used to be. Many people would be like, “Is he ready?”, “What is he going to do next?” you know what I mean? Like there are some certain expectations on my new music due to the genre that I was before so that really adds extra pressure to the new stuff that I want to put out and pressure to myself as well but I try that it doesn’t get to my head most of the times. I think that’s it though, I just want people to feel happy while listenig to me. That’s my main goal and my main priority! I hope that the wait has been worthy and the new music is loved.

“The Less I Know The Better” from Maluma and Lindsay Lohan was played after the radio interview ended, and is out now! Get the song now for $0.69 and get ready for Maluma’s new upcoming single and album coming out very soon.

PERFORMANCE OF "THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER"

Then after the interview, Maluma performed his single “The Less I Know The Better” but this was the solo version that he was talking about before. The song due to it’s sensual and slowed down instrumental had minimal props on the stage, showcasing mostly on Maluma’s vocals rather than the stage decorations and the big production. The stage had blue and red lights that set the sexy mood for Maluma to sing the song with a raspy tone on his voice making it a very sexy rendition of the song. Maluma stood in the middle of the stage as the band behind him played the instruments of the song and the screens behind him showed Lindsay Lohan bening very sexy and most of the times she was shown, she was lipping some of the song’s lyrics. When the performance ended, the hosts of the show came to the stagea nd congratulated Maluma for the performance and then reminded everyone to get the song now on iTunes and to request it on radio. The show was over.

“The Less I Know The Better” from Maluma and Lindsay Lohan is out now! Get the song now for $0.69 and get ready for Maluma’s new upcoming single and album coming out very soon.

• Upvote 4

Olly Alexander x Converse

Swagger Jacker Collection

uXTjofX.jpg?1

Image result for converse logo

9RQm3Ft.png

Olly Alexander has teamed up with Converse All-Star brand, to release a collection of shoes and clothes!! The collection will be called Swagger Jacker, and will include very "fresh" designs, which Olly personally made. Converse website has banners displayed already. The collection is set to come out next week! Expect commercials and magazine shoots!

• Upvote 5

mtvnews.png

FERGIE SLAYS THE STAGE AT THE AMA'S 2018

INCLUDING A LIVE ROAST ON MIRANDA SINGS, CELEBRITY CAMEOS & KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWERING LIVE!

TwTq4d5.jpg

This saturday night was a big night in Hollywood and among basically every fanbase out there, since the 2018 American Music Awards took place in Los Angeles. With the sexy lady Tinashe killing as the host - and also at an incredible performance -, the show included Olly Alexander winning Artist of the Year AND New Artist of the Year, Janet Jackson making a surprise performance, Shawn Mendes paying homage kids murdered at the Parkland tragedy and so much more - which makes us talk about the one and only, ms. Fergie!

In an AMAZING Philipp Plein denim look, the queen - who's 42 (!!!!) - literally roasted Miranda Sings on her performance of "M.I.L.F. $", put Chrissy Teigen and Alessandra Ambrosio in a huge swing, got on a conversible white car with celebs and literally got on stage in a bus cow-printed. Just to start. Just. WOW.

First of all, we love Miranda Sings and we think she's hilarious - but she's been making fun and trying to take Britney Spears and Fergie attentions from their spotlights by making dissing songs about the legendary divas; "Milk (No Good)", a diss track to Ferg and "Look Who's Flopping", a diss track to Britney, are in the current iTunes top 15 chart, with the first one topping the chart.

And it seems that, after playing cool and not really caring about it, Ferg decided to put Miranda on her place. Fergie put a Miranda Sings lookalike called MiniMiranda to portrait the real Sings, and made fun of her - "She doesn't know what she's saying", said Fergie about Sings, "Are you done?", asked Ferg, when MiniMiranda tried to ruin the performance once again.

366C0D7300000578-0-image-a-109_146895697

Besides the hilarous roasting, ms. Fergie killed on stage with amazing vocals - as usual -, a killer choreography and a big surprise: Kim Kardashian taking a milk shower LIVE! We've seen it before in the "M.I.L.F. $" music video but this time it was live. Like, FOR REAL! Completely insane. I don't know if that was money in Big Sean and Maluma's pockets or they were just happy to see Ferg and Kim being sexy as hell.

What an amazing night to ms. Fergie - giving a clapback to her number #1 hater and putting an incredible show with a huge scenario, powerful dances, celebrity cameos and amazing visuals, all washed down with epic looks and her fierce voice. You go, Fergie!

Fergie's album 'No Good' was released on January 26 is available for purchase on iTunes.

• Upvote 6

Miley Cyrus performs at The X Factor UK
Performs "Wrecking Ball"

ciSiVwn.jpg

Host: She's a multi-platinum singer, her song "We Can't Stop" reached #1 in every music market, and she just performed on the AMAs yesterday! Here she is, Miley Cyrus!

0mne0ox.jpg

When the instrumental for 'Wrecking Ball' starts, we can see Miley Cyrus standing in the middle of the stage in her outfit. She starts off the song singing the first verse, behind her we can see the visuals representing the music video. As she goes in for the pre-chorus, she walks around the stage a little bit

"I can't live a lie, running for my live"

As she goes in for the chorus, we can see her putting emotion into the performance, shaking and throwing her hands everywhere, when she goes in for the second verse, she walks up to the path of the judges, she stands there still to perform the pre-chorus and chorus, and deliver some great vocals.

"I came in like a wrecking ball / Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung"

When she goes in for the bridge, she tears up a little, and points her fingers to the audience. She delivers some great ass high vocals, and we can see Jennifer Hudson living for the vocals and the song in total. 

AyPWHnf.gif

When she sings the interlude, she sings it with some rests, and she goes in for the chorus one last time, and delivers a high note, the crowd claps and screams for Miley, while Miley finishes the song just perfectly.

Host: Miley Cyrus, everybody!
Miley: Thank you!
Host: How you're doing, Miley?
Miley: I'm great, thanks! Promoting the single right now and I'm loving it.
Host: Well, we love the single around here, don't we, guys!
Miley: Thank you! :gaycat:
Host: "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus is available worldwide for purchase on iTunes and stream it on Spotify. 

• Upvote 5