• Announcements

• laracroftonline

How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
Adam

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4

NICK JONAS WENT TO HITS 93 TORONTO TO TALK ABOUT THE ALBUM, TOUR AND SINGLES
Talking about the upcoming album, single releases, touring, Ariana Grande & more artist!

BHcqmpZ.png

Host: Nick Jonas is here everybody!
Nick: I'm here, hello!
Host: Welcome to Hits 93 Toronto, what have you been up to?
Nick: Thankyou, I love it here, I just did The X Factor UK, and now I'm just going to radio stations to promote the upcoming album.
Host: About that, what a cover and what a tracklist! Tell us more
Nick: Thankyou, we've worked hard on the album and for a long time. The tracklist consist out of 12 tracks, and the deluxe edition has 14 tracks. 
Host: You just released 'Fake Love', tell us more.
Nick: I've released 'Fake Love' yesterday as a promotional single, it's just a song with tropic vibes, and the song goes about love that doesn't seem real. You can really tell that about the lyrics of the song if you take a closer look on them.
Host: The song is great, and we're going to play 'Fake Love' & 'Find You' once we're done with the interview
Nick: I'd love that. It's amazing to see how everyone picks it up! I'm grateful everyday!
Host: What made you pick 'Find You' as the lead single for 'Freedom?'
Nick: I asked my management what would've been a great lead single, and the line was in between 'Find You' & 'Fake Love', to me the songs are a little bit similair. Both are they about love, and I thought 'Find You' would've been the better single for the album. I always love starting a new era, and with this one I just wanted to do it right.
Host: What will the album sound like, it's out tomorrow and we can't wait. Tell us more!
Nick: I've really taken my time for this album, to figure out what I really wanted for the album, and I guess I did it right. The album is mainly focusing on love & friendship, and also freedom ofcourse and family. 
Host: Did some songs got cut from the album?
Nick: Actually, yes. 'The Truth' was a song that I've written, but didn't make the cut. Also some songs called 'Everything Is Gone' & 'The Thing' didn't make it. 
Host: It's been a week since some big artist has released songs, what has been the song for you?
Nick: I actually listened a lot to Ariana Grande's new song, and Armani's new song, I've listened to!

Host: Hmm. Interesting! We've played it a lot here.
Nick: Hahahaha!
Host: Well, thanks for coming to the show. Would you like to introduce your song?
Nick: I'd love too! I'm Nick Jonas and this is 'Find You' & 'Fake Love' here on Hits 93 Toronto!

*Find You plays, after that Fake Love*

• Upvote 1

NICK JONAS WENT TO Q100 ATLANTA 
He talks about the album, sales, 'Find You' & much more!

UR9j8n7.png

On The Album
The album is called 'Freedom' and is out December 8th, which is tomorrow, and I can't believe it. Been working on the album for  almost over 1,5 years and it's almost here to listen for everybody. 'Find You' has been the lead single, and I just released 'Fake Love' as the promotional single, it was a hard battle between them two to pick either one of them for the lead single, but I felt 'Find You' more than 'Fake Love', so we made 'Find You' the lead, and decided to have 'Fake Love' as the promotional single. 

On Sales

I don't spend my entire time focusing on sales. I saw that the pre-orders for my album does well in the countries, and I'm glad they do. 'Find You' is Top 10 in so many countries, and is still #3 on US iTunes and #5 on UK iTunes, and is discounted in the US for $0,69. It's doing well, and I'm glad it does, because I work hard for it.

On Find You
'Find You' is a song about love, where to find love, how to find love, and if you do, what do you do then? The song has been almost out for a week, and the reactions I've got from different artists and fans is amazing, they love it, and it makes me happy that they do, that makes me happy too.

On upcoming collaborations
Yes, I have some collaborations with some big artists in the industry, but who it is, and when it's going to be released, I can't say.
You'll have to wait & see about that.

Jonas Records
It's true! Miley Cyrus has joined Jonas Records, she was very excited to join us at the label, and I'm glad she has joined.
*The interviewer asked if there is any chance of a collaboration*
I don't know. She's currently working on her album, picking the lead single and such things, so I don't know if there would be room for a collaboration, but if she decided to want a collaboration with me, I'd love to!

*After the interview, 'Find You' starts playing, and a hour after that 'Fake Love' also plays*

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

Marina and the Diamonds unleashes final teaser revealing single title

It's coming. It's finally coming.

Marina and the Diamonds' new single will be released this Friday at midnight, and, despite the heavy hinting promoted by the singer herself, we didn't know the title of the song yet. But now, with the release of the very last teaser in anticipation to the track, we finally know how the single is called.

"Los Ageless" will be available across all digital and streaming platforms as soon as the clock strikes midnight, and apparently serves as the lead single to Diamandis' long-awaited fifth studio album. The latest teaser follows Marina near a ornament-filled side-table, and she wears the same bright silver dress from the previous videos. As blue lightning enlightens her body, a man, whose face is slightly blurred, watches her singing a verse of the track as on "In Los Ageless, the winter never comes / In Los Ageless, the mothers milk their young / But I can keep running / No, I can keep running".

The video then fades to black, as the words "Friday", "Midnight EST" and a handwritten logo of the song appear on the screen. The teaser unleashed today follows two other cryptic videos released this week, alongside a global campaign where fans could witness a few more glimpses of the song at highlighted cities on all continents.

"Los Ageless" is out tomorrow.

fROEagw.gif

• Upvote 3

"Christmas on Target" Now a Reality

Christmas-on-Target.png?resize=1024,384

After several reports of meetings happening between the camps of RecordX and Target, they have finally reached an agreement.
The said deal was about a set of special intimate concerts in promotion of Carly’s Christmas EP. | Read More

FULL ARTICLE

Spoiler

After several reports of meetings happening between the camps of RecordX and Target, they have finally reached an agreement. The said deal was about a set of special intimate concerts in promotion of Carly's Christmas EP.

The deal entitled, "Christmas on Target" will be composed of 4 different mini-concerts in 4 different store locations across America. The first event is scheduled on December 18th. Carly will be announcing the official store location for each stop, 12 hours before the show. To obtain a ticket for each show, one must present the receipt from buying Carly's album in a Target store 1 hour before the show in the said location. However, only a maximum of 50 guests will be entertained. These lucky 50 fans will have the chance of an even more intimate time with Carly Rae Jepsen backstage as 10 of them will be selected to join Carly on an after-party where they will bond as artist-fans and even get to listen to unreleased music. The said events will start on December 18 and continue on December 21, December 23 until December 24 -- Christmas Eve.

"Christmas on Target" will not only drive the sales of both parties but also improve Carly's relationship with her fans, creating a much more solid bond. Carly will also be performing never before heard songs on the events and will be previewing songs for her upcoming record.

The said deal is beneficial to both parties as Carly will drive customers to Target and Target on the other hand will drive the sales of Carly's album. "It's a win-win", said a RecordX representative.

Aside from this, the deal will also benefit charities as they will be receiving a certain percentage of the profit.

• Upvote 3

KATY PERRY LIVE ON AIR WITH RYAN SEACREST

THE POPSTAR DISCUSSES SURPRISE SINGLE, UPCOMING EP AND TOURING

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LDuq2UPHKoA/maxresdefault.jpg

Ryan: "Welcome Katy, it's an honor to have a huge star like you on this show"

Katy: "Oh no, thank you for having me!"

Ryan: "So, first of all, let's talk about your hair. You dyed it blonde earlier this year and later cut it to a pixie cut! Now you're already back to rocking your signature long, black hair I see? Or is that a wig?"

Katy: "I mean ... I could be a wig, but it could also be my real hair. Who knows. Maybe I don't have any hair at all. I like experimenting with my hair and I just generally wear whatever I feel like would be fitting at the moment, but other than that I don't really wanna talk about that anymore because there are way more interesting things happening in the world and my life than my hair. *laughs*

Ryan: "Oh, absolutely! I think we should talk about your new single The Distortion, shall we?"

Katy: "Now that's a good way to start an interview! *laughs* Yeah, jokes aside, I would say this is one of my most experimental songs I've ever done. I wrote it with Simon Wilcox, who is one of the best pop songwriters in the world, and Purity Ring, who also produced the song.

Ryan: "It's a very underground-ish dance track, not exactly something you're known for..."

Katy: "That's true, and I think I've said so many times before, but I always wanted to do a full dance-pop album. And Witness wasn't that album because of so many things and I know that one day I will make that album but that's in the future and we're in the now, so I at least wanted to make a cute little dance-tune that also shows a bit of another side of me. So that's the song.

Ryan: "Interesting. What are the lyrics about?"

Katy: "Um, it's a bit of a fun way to respond to the negativity I got from many people this year, I got called so many thing and that they missed Teenage Dream Katy, but in the end all I want to do is make people happy, make people smile, and in moments like these I feel like I could just sit on a chair and do nothing and people would still throw insults at me. That time was ridiculous and I guess I just felt like bringing all of this into the song, but not in a 'oh fuck you, haters' way because that's what I did on Swish Swish, I guess it's more a objective point of view.

Ryan: "Your EP is coming out this month, it's available for pre-order and is out december 22. You said The Distortion was just 'one dance-tune' you wrote. So it's not an indicator for what we can expect from the rest of the record?

Katy: "I would say it's an indicator for a more experimental record, which the EP is going to be. But genre-wise there's dark pop, there's ballads, there's just everything and I'm so excited for everything. In fact I have yet to choose the final tracklist, so that's how excited I am, oops. *laughs* Just kidding.

Ryan: "When your fourth studio album Witness came out earlier this year, you didn't have tour for it. Will there be a tour after The Distortion?

Katy: "Oh, I'm glad you asked. Absolutely, there will be a tour, probably starting in spring or early summer, and it will focus on both Witness and Witness: The Distortion. I already have some ideas and I'm so excited to perform many, many songs for the very first time.

Ryan: "Sounds great, I'll definitely go! By the way is there a music video for The Distortion coming?"

Katy: "You gotta wait for tomorrow."

Ryan: "Ooooh, great, I will. Very excited. By the way the NFL is looking for a performer at the Super Bowl halftime show. Would you be down for that?"

Katy: "Hm, generally I would absolutely say yes, but I think next year will be very busy so I can't answer that for sure. But I mean it's the biggest TV event of the year, so yeah, I totally would be down for that - if my schedule allows it!

Ryan: "Well let's hope so! That was my interview with the one and only Katy Perry, make sure to listen to her new song The Distortion, now available on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, or whatever platform you use. Thanks for joining me!"

Katy: "My pleasure!"

• Upvote 3

BELLA THORNE RELEASES LEAD SINGLE "HUSH" FROM DEBUT ALBUM

OBXHD9A.jpg

Release Date: December 9, 2017 

Title: Hush
Artist: Bella Thorne
Length: 3:31
Producers: Danny L Harle, Cashmere Cat, Adam Pallin 
Writers: Bella Thorne, Benny Blanco 
Genre: Pop-R&B, electropop     

LYRIC:

Spoiler

Hey, hey
I'll throw the game for you
Keep it on the low
I'll let you win if you're
Hush-hush-hush

Go'n and cock your gun
Baby, take a shot
My body is the target
Aim for my spot
If you get me good
I'll show you love
Yeah, if you hit me hard
I'll open up
Now, I know it ain't so good
But, I'll take the chance
My hands are free to roam
I got time for bad
You got just what it takes
To put me on
So, go on, take control
If you're feelin' strong

Love me love me down
Down, down, down, down
Give it to me now
Now, now, oh
I know just what you want
And what you want is me

Hey, hush up now
Hey, take me down
Boy, I'll play for your team
Keep on the low
Hush about the score
Hey, shut up now
Hey, do it right now

Show me where you're parked
Let's go for a drive
With the windows down
I wanna feel the ride
Throw me for a curve
I like it rough
Yeah, wrestle me around
And speed it up
No need to hit the brakes
Keep it on the gas
Got a full tank
Can you make it last?
If it rides good I'll show you love
Yeah, if we crash hard
I'll open up

Love me love me down
Down, down, down, down
Give it to me now
Now, now, oh
I know just what you want
And what you want is me

Hey, hush up now
Hey, take me down
Keep on the low
Hush about the score
Hey, shut up now
Hey, do it right now

Keep it on the low
Hush about the score

I can rock your world
If you take me on
If you put me on
Yeah, can you make it hurt
If you put it on
Just put it on

Hey, hush up now
Hey, take me down
Keep on the low
Hush about the score
Hey, shut up now
Hey, do it right now

Keep it on the low
Hush about the score
The score
Hush about the score
The score
Hush about the score
Hey, hey
Keep it on the low
Hush, hush, hush

•  

AUDIO:

Spoiler

• Upvote 4

MILEY CYRUS RELEASES LEAD SINGLE 'DRIVE'

After taking a break of 3 years from music, the queen is back! She's back with 'Drive', a very upbeat song for her upcoming 'Bangerz' album which is to be released in January! The song only has a audio & lyric video up on the VEVO channel of Miley Cyrus, and a music video is coming very soon!

Miley Cyrus - Drive

TFS4hch.jpg

Title: Drive
Artist: Miley Cyrus
Album: Bangerz

Genre: Pop, R&B
Length: 4:15
Writers: Miley Cyrus, Mike WiLL Made-It, Samuel Jaen & Pierre Ramon
Producers: Mike WiLL Made-It & P-Nasty (Co-Producer)
Label: Jonas Records
Release Date: 08/12/2017 (December 8th, 2017)
Available at: All streaming services

Miley Cyrus releases her highly anticipated single 'Drive' from her upcoming album Bangerz.

Audio & Lyric Video

Miley Cyrus tweeting about finally coming back after three years!

Ariana Grande on The Ellen Show

grande-ellen.jpg

Ellen: Welcome back! I'm so glad to have you here. You look amazing with that jacket.
Ariana: Thank you. Wearing big jackets is kinda my thing.
Ellen: Well, you look fantastic. Anyway, you've got a new song out.
Ariana: Yes, and it's called World Without Your Love.
Ellen: Amazing. A huge banger and the beat just drops out of nowhere! That's what the kids say these days, right?
Ariana: Yes, we dropped the beat! This song was produced by a singer and producer in the U.K. named MNEK and Michael Spencer and they did a really great job. I love how it starts off all mellow and acoustic until, suddenly, all hell breaks loose.
Ellen: I saw your performance on The X Factor in Australia. Here's a sneak peek of that.

*plays part of the performance*

Ellen: Everything was purple!
Ariana: Yes, everything was purple!
Ellen: Was there a message behind that?
Ariana: No, not really. I was just in a purple mood so I wanted everything to be purple! *laughs*
Ellen: And you really know how to put on a show! The vocals are everything, your dancers are killing it. It must take a lot of work.
Ariana: It does but making music and performing is what I love doing so I'm fine with the amount of work that comes with it. I enjoy it.
Ellen: Now, this new song means an album is coming soon. Any info on that?
Ariana: Yes, my album is pretty much finished. I'm just changing around a few songs and seeing how things go. We're looking for a February release but, outside of that info, my fans will know more about the album in about a week or so.
Ellen: What about this album is different to the others?
Ariana: This one tells a story. I've placed all the songs in order so that it starts off telling a story and then goes into the ending. I wasn't planning on doing that initially but it just hit me one day that that's how the album should play out.
Ellen: And the music video's coming this weekend, right?
Ariana: Yes, we've got it confirmed for Saturday!
Ellen: Well, anyway, we're gonna play a game of 5 Second Rule with you after the break so stick around!

Game of 5 Second Rule

Twitch: Ellen, Name three things you do in the shower.
Ellen: Wash, rinse, repeat!
*laughter*

Ariana: Okay so it's only in five seconds, right?
Ellen: Yes, or else you lose.
Ariana: Well, who's counting?
Ellen: All of them..
Ariana: Okay. Pay close attention, guys!

Twitch: Ariana, Name three Madonna songs
Ariana: Like a Prayer, Like a Virgin, Li-- Music! *ding*
*applause*
Ariana: Damn it! I was trying to go on that Like train but..
Ellen: Well, we're tied. We've both got one.

Twitch: Ellen, name three things you can find in your bedroom.
Ellen: Bed, person, pillows *ding*
Ariana: Person? That doesn't count!
Ellen: It doesn't?
Ariana: I mean, I'd be frightened if I came home and saw a random person in my bed *laughs* I mean, I'll give you that. You should've said like wife, husband, boyfriend, but I'll give you that.
Ellen: Okay, cheater
*applause*

Twitch: Ariana, name three things that rhyme with Grande.
Ariana: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday *ding* That counts, right?
*laughter*
Ellen: That was an easy one! Give me one next.

Twitch: Ellen, name three people you'd like to have dinner with.
Ellen: Ariana, Twitch, Nicole Kidman.. *ding*
Ariana: I'd love to have dinner with Nicole Kidman too *giggle*

Twitch: Ariana, name three body parts.
Ariana: Arms, legs, toes *ding* I'm really getting the hang of this
Ellen: Okay so we're tied. We both haven't lost yet so we'll do one more for each and see if one of us wins.
Ariana: Okay.

Twitch: Ellen, name three things you do when it's raining.
Ellen: Get an umbrella ... Jump in puddles ... Um *out of time*
Twitch: Ooh. Ariana you can get this.
Ariana: Okay. I'm ready

Twitch: Ariana, name three daytime talk shows.
Ariana: Ellen, The View, Wendy Williams *ding* She talks crap about me all the time but she came to my head so..
Ellen: And you won!!
Ariana: Yay! Thank you, Wendy! This win is for both of us! *laughs*

Ellen: Thank you so much to Ariana for coming in today. Make sure you head over to iTunes, Apple Music or Spotify right now to listen to her new single World Without Your Love, everybody in the audience is getting a free download!
Ariana: Woo hoo!
Ellen: We'll be right back after the break

*World Without Your Love plays into the ads*

• Upvote 6

Jackie O and Kyle Show
December 6th
TySVeKHm.jpg

Bryson Tiller stops by to talk new holiday single, new direction, and co-owning a label with other artists.

On This Christmas
I’m really feeling the Holiday Spirit this year and so were SZA and Cassie so we came together and created a little sneak peak of more collaborations we expect to do. I just hope this song can bring the fans a little bit of joy this holiday season. 

On New Direction
You know since I’ve debuted I’ve stayed in the R&B/Hip Hop realm, I guess. This next album I want to broaden my music and just really try new things. I definitely think it’s time to experiment with my sound. I’ve been in the studio with different producers and I like where it’s going and I think everyone else will too.

On ROC Nation
I’m really excited to see what comes out of this. At the moment were focused on ourselves, but we hope to bring in more artists and turn this into a movement. I think we have a really great opportunity to shake the table so to speak. We’ve all left certain situations that were alike and I think moving forward we have a lot of insight to avoid that. ROC Nation taking over the 17’s and the 18’s. *laughs*

• Upvote 1

Bryson Tiller, SZA & Cassie - This Christmas (Official Video)
Uploaded to BrysonTillerVEVO @ 12am EST

xvNsaY3m.jpg

The video starts with an overview of the landscape of a decorated mansion. It then zooms into one of the upstair windows.

qGpQk1Lm.jpg

Where we find SZA cozied up in front of the fire place serving all sorts of sex appeal.

FYIDqtim.jpg

Then we go to Bryson singing while decorating the Christmas tree in their yard. Showing lots of holiday spirit and swag.

owmrxF0m.png

We then go back into the house to the family room where Cassie is laid out on the couch snapping thirst traps. Trying to get that perfect lighting and angle, yasss bichh.

VqNfNerm.jpg

After that the video then shows Bryson off in another room In the house on FaceTime with the girl he is feeling. Flirting and telling her she could come taste some of his cocoa *wink* while grabbing his man parts.

qddaCzDm.jpg

At the end of the video we see all three of them having fun and being silly at the family photoshoot with their boos.

Ⓟ2017 ROC Nation LLC, Distributed by UMG Recordings, Inc.

• Upvote 2

SZA - The Weekend (Dance Video)
Uploaded to SZAVevo @ 12am EST

The video begins with the camera panning in to SZA and some of her dancers. Dressed in flowing but sexy apparel in an industrial warehouse.SZA and her dancers start doing a sensual dance routine. Towards the middle of the video she gives “everybody’s” man (My man is my man, is your man, heard that’s her man too) a lap dance.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

Ⓟ2017 ROC Nation LLC, Distributed by UMG Recordings, Inc.

• Upvote 2

wordswag_1512348818702.thumb.png.8dde6388153cd8d9d6d264af54b9f27c.pngTitle: Simon Says

Artist: Allie X

Genre: Pop

Length: 3:35

Release Date: December 8, 2017

Writers: Jungle George, Allie X

Produced by: J Gramm Beats, Allie X

Allie X has finally released her debut single titled "Simon Says" from XOXO Records. The release of a 'project' was teased by Allie X on her twitter but not much was said so this might come as a surprise! The song can be purchased and streamed on all platforms.

Lyrics:

Spoiler

Everyday I put my hands on my head
Everyday my fingers are a gun
Everyday I'm making strange faces
Everyday I'm sticking out my tongue
Everyday I take a step backwards
Every night I bend and touch my toes
But I'm never taking any action
Not unless my baby says so

My mom says I'll fade away
Sister says that she's scared
My dad says I let him down
But I don't care

'Cause Simon says
I'm the best
His princess
Hey, ha, ha, ha
When Simon says
You're the best
I say yes
Hey, ha, ha, ha

Everyday in every way's a puzzle
Pieces of a person are a game
Love is still a mystery to me but
Watch me move when I hear his name
And I don't wanna talk about it right now
I'd rather keep my visions to myself
Everybody wants to block my man out
But he's the only one that's gonna help

Me when my mind is weak
And I'm gasping for air
They all say I gotta stop
But I don't care

'Cause Simon says
I'm the best
His princess
Hey, ha, ha, ha
When Simon says
You're the best
I say yes
Hey, ha, ha, ha

I got a friend, you'll never see
I got a friend, and he loves me
I got a friend, you'll never see
I got a friend, and he loves me

Audio:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

On Air With Ryan Seacrest

December 8th

sza2.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

Ryan Seacrest: Everybody we’ve got breakout R&B star SZA in the building. How are you doing on this wonderful day?
SZA: Great, great. Ready to talk your head off *laughs*
Ryan: Haha, well you recently released your critically acclaimed album, CTRL. How do you feel about the reception it’s gotten?
SZA: I’m so happy. It’s currently still Top 10 after 8 weeks. That’s crazy.
Ryan: Yes, so your about to go on tour this month. Anything you can tell us about it?
SZA: It’s going to be crazy.The girls and I have put together such an amazing show. I guess something minor I can spill is that we’re actually going to perform in blocks instead of the traditional one set after another, which is really dope.
Ryan: Sounds great… So why start a new label?
SZA: Well I feel like being hands on with everything is something we all wished we were able to do. So when the opportunity came about we were like running at the chance. *giggles*
Ryan: Should we expect anything from the three of you? 
SZA: Of course. This Christmas is out now. We haven’t gotten to record anything else, but I’m sure a few collaborations will happen in 2018.
Ryan: So… We’re all wondering about The Weekend music video… Any hints?
SZA: Well it’s in editing still. I know. I know. I’m trying to hurry them up. It’s directed by Solange, which I’m so grateful for. She’s such a dope woman and the video is so good. I can’t wait to upload it.
Ryan: Yes, well thanks for stopping by. SZA will be on her Now Or Never World Tour starting later this month!

The Weekend available everywhere.

• Upvote 2