MDNAInMyRebelHeart

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4

BELLA THORNE ANNOUNCES DEBUT SINGLE "HUSH"

OBXHD9A.jpg

The former Disney star disclosed the cover art to her debut single entitled "Hush" The song has been described by producers as an electropop-R&B track reminiscent of early 2000s pop music with an electronic spin to it. The single is scheduled to be released worldwide on December 8, 2017 

• Upvote 5

ff5PNup.png

SHE'S FLYING SOLO: FERGIE'S FIRST SOLO ALBUM IS ON THE WAY

xdyV6Ni.png

Earlier this year, the queen of Black Eyed Peas, Fergie, signed to Retrofuture Records and it was reported that she started working on her first solo album. After over four albums with the Peas, the californian singer started working on her debut album a couple months ago and it seems that the last touches are being made - through Twitter, Fergie shared a picture with the executive producer/CEO, Venus Brown, who is one of the executive producers of the album, along with Fergie herself. According to Billboard, the singer is expected to drop her first solo single in the next few weeks.

Make sure to follow Fergie on her Twitter, by clicking here or on the picture above!

• Upvote 8

tmz.png 

madonna.jpg 2dd0002d135e2483a0c5b780fe0f5f93.jpg

MADONNA AND OLLY ALEXANDER TEASE UPCOMING XPRESS URSELF EVETNS

A few months ago, the Queen of Pop Madonna and fairly new pop star Olly Alexander announced that they were joining forces for a charity called xPRESS uRSELF which aims to present the arts of the LGBTQ+ community. Already during two dates of Madonna's acclaimed and hugely successful Freakshow World Tour as well as all five dates of Shawn Mendes' mini-tour last month. The charity plans to hold various xPRESS uRSELF exhibitions around the world which will show off physical art, digital art, theater, dance, music, performance, and other art forms that come from LGBTQ+ community members. The organizations announcement was met with a positive reception from industry peers as well as the general public. The organizations website promised to update the public whenever new events were coming. Based on a conversation on Twitter today, that may be happening sooner rather than later. 

Olly recently announced he was coming back to the industry after some time off. It appears that he and Madonna were quick to get back into contact. Apparently, the two are planning something involving their project. This has gotten the rumor mill going with many wondering if it is an exhibition, music, performance, or maybe all that is on the table. These are two of the most exciting artists working in the industry so there's no telling what they're up to. 

• Upvote 5

Official Music Video Release

Allison Harvard feat. 21 Savage

csIq5Yu.png

"Redrum"

Full song below:

HcfUfnq.jpg

The video starts with Allison laying down in a living room filled with flowers and knick knacks. She is sitting down, singing the intro, 21 Savage's deep voice could be heard in the background of the track, as bright red letters flashed against the screen strobe-light-style. "REDRUM Allison x Savage" It read in 2 lines, the EYE records logo on the bottom as if it's a movie credit.

Allison stands up, the camera follows her, as she sings the first verse.

"I’m in my web

I’m killin em off

They had no chance

But i still popped off"

People who have heard Allison's past music know that she doesn't usually rap, but it's a new era and a new sound. Allison murders the beat flawlessly by continuing her verse co-written by Savage. You could hear his "21"'s in the background of the beat helping Allison ride the flow. Allison peers out the window while picking up a stuffed animal, and squeezes the head hard enough for us to notice her agression. The camera pans to her face and she's pissed.

wao4QeU.jpg?1

Allison then is shown putting on clothes like a doll while singing the first hook, Savage joining in although he isn't in the video yet.

"Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

My bullets are loud they bang like a drum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Call me an athlete cause I’m on the run"

020B25977C83D7EE42F41943DC58E6BBF8324FC7

The video cuts to Savage in another room, counting money with his goons. He turns his head to the camera and raps his verse

"Yah Yah

Got creepychan ridin shotgun

Yah yah

If she feel disrespected issa problem"

There is then a strobe light effect with Allison in black & white transitioning through the strobe,

once Savage's verse ends the strobe stops and it is now only Allison

tumblr_m428vzC1Fd1r61x0co1_500.gifd14366e39c4b9c5c239b228e8b158700.gif

The hook is then repeated twice with more visuals of Allison as a doll. 

The video pans out from the window in the first room and we find out that Allison & Savage are inside an actual dollhouse.

**end of video**

Purchase the "Redrum" Single on itunes now!

Also avaliable on Apple Music & Spotify

Song:

Spoiler

Intro: (21 Savage)

Yah, yah yah yah

Allison

Yah,

Verse 1: (Allison Harvard)

I’m in my web

I’m killin em off

They had no chance

But i still popped off

I tell em bout that red hourglass

your time is limited

(limited)

Pain 1-10? I think that we need to triple it

(triple it)

you just slayed by a formal top model contestant

(testant)

In the trunk I got the answer to your testament

(testament)

hide the bodies in my fridge

If i hear sirens I dip

Lickity split 

You can call me the beast

I got new toys to say the least

But take my word for it you don’t wanna see em

Ill have you underwater, pot ledom

Speakin backwards like im bout to commit redrum

Hook: (21 Savage & Allison)

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Call me an athlete cause I’m on the run

Verse 2: (21 Savage)

Yah Yah

Got creepychan ridin shotgun

Yah yah

If she feel disrespected issa problem

These niggas tryin it ima have Allison reach the glove

Gettin away with it like i didnt fit the glove

murkin these niggas like it was a hobby

Plead the fifth you niggas wish you could stop me

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

Redrum

• Upvote 7

Y5puHhC.png

Single Release

Kitty - Overpass

16QPBqH.png

Title: Overpass

Length: 4:39

Genre: Synthpop / Hiphop / Pop / Electronic

Producer: Pat lukens

"Overpass" is Kitty's newest single from her third upcoming Studio LP. After leaving EYE Records and joining Pink Friday Entertainment Kitty released a critically acclaimed rap/pop album that had multiple smash singles. But felt that her music should go down a different route with more singing and zero to none rapping. The song is super synthy & smoothly produced, with samples of seagulls & ocean waves in the background. Information about Kitty's third record has not been released at this time. 

Overpass is avaliable on Itunes, Spotify, Apple Music, & Soundcloud.

Song:

Spoiler

Lyrics:

Spoiler

[Verse 1]
Pale and frigid, never listen
I’m always rolling my eyes
Now I’m sitting, planning kisses
You hold me frozen in time
Don’t leave me blind, don’t leave me blind…

[Verse 2]
Tell me why you seem so small? Are you scared of me?
And tell me, do you breathe at all? Is the air unclean?
And I know I’m walking slow, 'cuz I’m bleeding in my sock
And the cars that fill the road, are they ever gonna stop?
Are they ever gonna stop? Are they ever gonna stop?

[Hook]
We’ll pick up all the pieces
And keep this all between me and you
We’ll put back all the pieces
Between me and you, between me and you

[Verse 3]
Hidden planet, pretty hands, you take mine
Melting me down
Whisper sweet, you’re wishing me a safe night
And sending me out

[Bridge]
I don’t wanna hear from anyone here so I didn’t pack my phone
Never really seen it rain before here, so I left my coat at home
If you wanna lead the way, you can take my hand and keep it
I can keep a secret
I don’t wanna hear from anyone here so I didn’t pack my phone
Never really seen it rain before here, so I left my coat at home
If you wanna lead the way, you can take my hand and keep it
I can keep a secret

[Hook]

• Upvote 6

Pre-order:

CYBERSPACED - RICO NASTY

1iGX8QG.png

Artist: Rico Nasty

Album title: Cyberspaced

Length: 44 min

Genre: Hip-hop / Rap

DMV rapper Rico Nasty has been making waves lately, with a feature on the Fast & Furious soundtrack to having Lil Yachty on one of her songs, the rapper already has an impressive track record. But with her own adopted genre (Sugartrap) the rapper delivers some of the grittiest lyrics not even male rappers can finesse with sugary sweet hiphop beats to match her distinct raspy voice.

Shortly after releasing studio debut single "Poppin'", Rico has announced Cyberspaced on twitter, with a link to it's preorder which is due January 5th. When you preorder the album you receive Poppin' instantly.

Tracklist:

1. Poppin’

2. TBA

3. TBA

4. TBA

5. TBA

6. TBA

7. TBA

8. TBA

9. TBA

10. TBA

11. TBA

Poppin' official music video:

• Upvote 5

UH3iEjx.png

TEXT VERSION:

Spoiler

DNCE SIGNS WITH RECORD X; TEASES NEW MUSIC + COLLAB WITH CARLY

DNCE is a new American dance-rock band consisting of Jack Lawless (drummer), Cole Whittle (bassist and keyboardist), JinJoo Lee (guitarist), and Joe Jonas (vocalist). The latter of which was a former member of the band Jonas Brothers, the older brother of now soloist, Nick Jonas.

Collaboration with Carly.
The group is currently signed with RecordX, the recording company that also has Carly Rae Jepsen who just released her new holiday EP, Christmas. The group also teased a collaboration with Carly Rae Jepsen in their Twitter account which was also supported with a reply from Carly Rae Jepsen indicating a possible collaboration for either's upcoming album. This was neither denied nor confirmed by their recording company, RecordX. 

Influences.
However, RecordX has confirmed that DNCE is currently playing with sounds reminiscent of disco funk hits in the 70s. Their sound is highly comparable to the works of Electric Light Orchestra, Sly and the Family Stone, Weezer, Earth, Wind & Fire, Hall & Oates, Prince, the Bee Gees, and Led Zeppelin.

Why DNCE? What it means.
The idea for DNCE first came about while Jonas and Lawless were living together, though the project was put on hold due to duo's respective busy schedules. Jonas, Lawless, and Lee officially came together to form DNCE in 2015, with work on their debut studio album beginning shortly afterwards. Though work on the project had already begun, the group struggled to find a fourth member to fit into the band. Jonas began working with songwriter Justin Tranter, of Semi Precious Weapons, for DNCE's debut album; this led to Jonas and Whittle, the former bassist for Semi Precious Weapons, becoming friends and ultimately adding him to the group. The group named themselves DNCE after the name of a song written for the album, which lyrically speaks of being too drunk to spell the word "dance". Jonas later added that the group decided on the name as it described the "imperfect awesome[ness] of the four of [them] together." JinJoo later added that much like the spelling of the word, you don't have to be a perfect dancer to dance in life.

The future.
DNCE is currently prepping for an album and hopefully a single release in the near future. Although they haven't confirmed a specific date for it yet, RecordX thinks that it would be sometime in 2018. The recording company is not pressuring DNCE and were even given enough resources to let their creativity flow to their music.

• Upvote 8

popcrush.png

SHAWN MENDES GETS PERSONAL IN EXCLUSIVE POP CRUSH INTERVIEW 

tumblr_oteqcyudUZ1wt6ra9o1_400.gif

We all know that Shawn Mendes is a pretty open person. Not only has he bared his very soul on his blockbuster debut album Revelation but he's also been very open and honest about his political and social opinions. Shawn said in an interview earlier this year that he was "an open book". Well, we here at PopCrush decided to put him to the test. We asked Shawn to come sit down with one of our main reporters to do give a personal interview. Shawn's response? "Bring. It. On. PopCrush!"

ON RUMORS ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY 

"I knew as soon as I released Boys and Boys everybody would assume I was gay. But, no I promise you that song was a gay pride song written by a straight man haha! The song itself is from the perspective of a straight man and the lyrics are what he's saying to his gay friend. The message of the song is that love is love. But yeah, I knew people would start assuming. I'm not gay. I'm straight. But if I was gay, that wouldn't matter. I've believed my entire life that love is love is love is love. It doesn't matter if it's between man and woman, woman and woman, man and man, black and white, anything...love knows no gender or ethnicity or color. I'm heterosexual. I date girls, I'm sexually attracted to girls. I'll admit that there have been times where that wasn't exclusively true, but I think most people have that moment in life. There's curiosities that a lot of people have and I'm no different. But it's not how I identify. But, like I said, if it was, that doesn't matter." 

ON POLITICS AND HIS USE OF POLITICS IN HIS MUSIC

"I'm not shy when it comes to my political opinion. I shared it a lot on the album. What It Means and Wish It Was Over are the two big political songs on the album, but I think deeper than that. I've always been really interested in the ability that we have to speak and share opinions. And sometimes that can be tricky, but we still need to exercise that right. I'm Canadian, but I live in New York now. I'm officially a United States citizen as well as a Canadian citizen. And I have political opinions on both sides of that citizenship. I have thoughts about Canada's prime minister. I have many thoughts on the U.S. government right now. And I'm not shy to talk about it. I'm not shy to sing about it. I can be brutally honest. I don't think I'll change on that position."

ON RELIGIOUS IMAGERY AND USE OF RELIGIOUS IDEAS IN HIS MUSIC

"It's not very easy to pick up on it in the album, but I do make references to religious thoughts and imagery. I mean, the album is called Revelation haha! I grew up around religion. Canada is predominately Roman Catholic so I went to mass every once in a while. My parents were never hardcore religious, but I knew about religion and religion did play a good role in my life. It still does. Before I head out on stage, the band and I pray. But I wouldn't say that I'm an overly religious person. I see a lot of beauty in religion and religious imagery has always been interesting to me. So I don't think using religion in music and religious imagery is wrong. Like Madonna did in '89 with Like a Prayer and when she was on a cross on the Confessions Tour in '06. I don't see why she can't. I don't see why any of us can't. I have a fascination with religious symbolism and imagery so expect me to explore that a bit more." 

Well it looks like Shawn beat our little test. It appears Mr. Mendes is as open as he says. 

Tickets for Shawn's Ocean Wave Avenue Tour are on sale now!

• Upvote 3

Rk3t6OY.png

ARMANI VISITS KQCM – KQ92 // USA

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KQCM - KQ92, a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“It’s honestly insane to think just last year I was only just integrating myself into American society and now I’m here contributing to it! I think this single really represents the fact that I’m here in America yet I’m still staying true to my roots and not forgetting where I came from. Haiti will always be my home, and the islands will always be present in my art, and I think this song just perfectly represents that part of me. And even though the lyrics are very ‘love song’, it could definitely be interpreted as my love for the islands. I just love how I can play this to my parents and my family and they just know its about home. As much as we love it, we’ll always miss Haiti, and I think this is the perfect song to bridge that gap.”

On new experiences

“The industry is so remotely different to anything I thought it was. And in a good way. Everyone is so much nicer then the media paints it out to be. And I severely underestimated the amount of work and time I would have to put in to get where I am now. But I’m still happier than I’ve ever been no matter how much this new job can wear me down. And I guess that’s all that really matters – when you’re doing something you love the work shouldn’t matter, or wear you down as much, which I definitely feel.”

On upcoming music

“I am so so so excited to share the music I have coming out within the next couple of months. I have a few HUGE collaborations coming up, including one with my favourite artist of all time. It’s definitely an island girl link up, which I’m really excited about. I also have a really fun, sexy Latin collaboration coming out in time for the BBMAs, which I think is very important for me to share. I want people to know every side of me, including my Argentinian heritage. So, this Latin song isn’t just me ‘trend-hopping’, it’s really what’s inside me and what I’ve grown up with. But yeah, the music I have coming up is super exciting!”

On success

“I know charting at #57 might not be a huge achievement, but it really means a lot to me. Knowing that just a week ago I was completely unknown and now I’m charting on US iTunes is unbelievable and incredible. I know that right now I’m not experiencing ground-breaking success, so it’s not a huge worry, but I’m determined to stay grounded as I come up within the industry. I don’t want to lose myself or my artistry on my way to success. It just happens way to often, and I’m here to break the cycle and be myself from start to finish.”

After the interview concluded, the host thanked Armani for stopping by. The host reminded everyone to buy "Paradise" on iTunes. Then, the song was played on the radio.

Be sure to stream "Paradise" on all streaming services! Buy it on iTunes as well! Follow Armani on Twitter (@COPCAL_ARMANI)! Make sure you request "Paradise" on your local radio station! Check back here often, as we will always have the most recent updates on anything and everything Armani!

623 words

• Upvote 5

btl.jpg

Title: Told You So
Artist(s): Rihanna
Genre: R&B
Length: 3.10
Written by: Miguel Jontel Pimentel, Happy Perez, Jeff Bhasker
Produced by: Rihanna, Miguel Jontel Pimentel, Jeff Bhasker

Spoiler

btn.jpg

Title: Lemon
Artist(s): Rihanna, N.E.R.D.
Genre: R&B
Length: 3.10
Written by: Pharell Williams, Rihanna
Produced by: Pharrell Williams, Rihanna, Kuk Harrell

Spoiler

• Upvote 6

Rk3t6OY.png&key=cd2c5eb7bb80e784cd7281cc

ARMANI ON KSEQ Q97 // USA

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KSEQ Q97 a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“I’m so proud of the work I put into this track, and more importantly I am proud of the way it turned out. I can’t believe publications like Rolling Stone are reviewing my work! Sure, I didn’t get the best ratings, but I’m so happy people are actually making conversation about the song. I’d probably me more upset with no reviews then bad reviews, because at least bad reviews show people care you know. And, even though it’s not all about that, it’s just so rewarding to see that people are actually talking about what I’ve done. The way that music can cause conversation is so underappreciated looking from the outside, but as someone who is now in the industry, it’s really interesting to look at.”

On fame

“I mean, I wouldn’t exactly say I am famous at this point, but I’ve definitely experienced such a huge change throughout this whole journey. Now people recognise me on the streets, fangirl over me on Twitter and are constantly showing so much support. I already sae a few fan pages on Instagram after Paradise was released! So, it’s really crazy in that aspect of seeing a fanbase grow around you, and I am really trying to interact and thank everyone who has shown love to me and my single. I guess it’s one of those things that you know happens but you don’t really think about deeply until it happens to you.”

On debut album

“I am super excited to be able to share my story and experiences through my upcoming debut album. It’s like a child to me, and I’ve really watched it grow from nothing to something that really represents me and something I am proud to put my name on. I never really thought I’d be here, now finished my debut album and now on the radio promoting my debut single. And this is only the beginning – the album is really going to be insane. I just really can’t wait for people to see who I am, and hopefully they’ll really like it!”

On music video

“The music video for the song is coming out very soon, and I’m so excited about it. Being able to fly back home to Haiti for its filming was so incredible. And it was heart-warming to see my community supporting me so passionately. I guess they’re just proud one of their little island girls broke out into the big world. I loved incorporating aspects of my family, friends and personal life in the video and visiting a bunch of my favourite hangout spots. We also filmed another music video for a song coming out soon – and It really took me back to my childhood. I can’t wait for everyone to hear and see it!”

After the interview concluded, the host thanked Armani for stopping by. The host reminded everyone to buy "Paradise" on iTunes. Then, the song was played on the radio.

Be sure to stream "Paradise" on all streaming services! Buy it on iTunes as well! Follow Armani on Twitter (@COPCAL_ARMANI)! Make sure you request "Paradise" on your local radio station! Check back here often, as we will always have the most recent updates on anything and everything Armani!

613 words

• Upvote 5

KATY PERRY ON THE JONATHAN ROSS SHOW

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/nintchdbpict000365765057.jpg?strip=all&w=960

https://www.itv.com/entity/e19893a3-7d45-4101-b57b-3eca5dc0c1ef/image.jpg.ashx?q=80&format=jpg&w=1366&h=769&blur=0&bg=false

Jonathan Ross: "Ladies and gentlemen, our next guest is a true pop icon. With hits like Firework, Dark Horse or Hot N Cold she became a true force in this business. Now she's back with a new song, the titletrack for her upcoming EP "The Distortion". Please welcome today's special guest: Katy Perry!

The stage lights turn dark, while the audience starts to cheer. We only hear Katy's voice, singing the first line of the song, acapella. "We're freeeee, free to love each other till we seeeeee, that we just caaan't ignoooore our responisbilityyy, oh noooo...theeey'reeee counting on ... uuuusssss" Suddenly a bright light illuminates the stage, and for the first time since months we see Katy. Her hair is black again and she wears a light-purple dress while a rainbow is being animated in the background. The instrumental hits and Katy goes straight to the first chorus.

http://assets.capitalfm.com/2013/48/katy-perry-jingle-bell-ball-2013-live-3-1386458159-large-article-0.jpg

"Move that, move that body, shake that, let's get naughty, oh no they caught me again...the distortion" she sings while a couple of background dancers (all dressed in black bodysuits) performs a bizarre choreography. Going to the second verse, Katy starts to walk around. "I'm thinking, yeah, can I make you happy, without sinking, sinking in the ground, whoa-oh-oh, is it an illusion, is it real, are you real does it MATTER WHAT I DOOO" She belts out these words. While the background singers sing the pre-chorus, Katy animates the crowd to clap their hands to the following chorus. "Move that, move that body, shake that, let's get naughty, oh no it's happening again...the distortion, yeah, ooh, the distooortioooooon" The bridge starts and Katy passionately sings the life out of the lyrics. "They say they wanna witness my teenage dream, and not the rhythm, and I... oh I wish I could give everyone what they want but I'm not that girl anymore, noo... just a whore to ignore, oh..." With a sad looking face Katy looks down to the floor before jokingly adding "That's what they say about me at least". After that, the final chorus hits and the background dancers join Katy on the center of the stage, surrounding her. "OOOOHHHH, THE DISTORTIOOOO-OOOOON.....yeah, the distortiooooon." The instrumental ends, the dancers stop movin and Katy winks into the camera, before Jonathan Ross joins her on the stage and gives her a hug.

Jonathan Ross: "Give it up for Katy Perry! The new song The Distortion is now available on iTunes and Spotify! Now, Katy, I have a question for you: Your upcoming EP is called Witness The Distortion. So can we expect Witness part 2?"

Katy Perry: "First of all thank you for the warm welcoming, I really, really missed all of this. *laughs* But to answer your question: No, it definitely is a project on its own. I only brought in that Witness reference because my upcoming tour will be heavily build around the album Witness and my upcoming EP The Distortion. But the music itself is different, absolutely."

Jonathan Ross: "Thank you for your time and energy to perform for us tonight, ladies and gentlemen: Katy Perry!"

• Upvote 4

Album Preorder:

Allison Harvard - The Witching Hour

Release Date: February 16th, 2018

i14d4EK.png

Artist: Allison Harvard

Title: The Witching Hour

Genre: Pop / Hiphop / Urban Pop / Witchhouse

Length: TBA

Lead Single: REDRUM

Singles: TBA

Release Date: February 16th

America's Next Top Model finalist Allison Harvard made pop music waves with her uniquely crafted debut "Creep" earlier this year, now embarking on her 2nd studio LP, Allison has recruited hiphop acts 21 Savage & Metro Boomin for a grittier side to her story. The album contains the single "Redrum" featuring Savage, other rappers are rumored to be on the track-list. The album is due for February 16th.

Tracklist:

1. Closer

2. TBA

3. Witching Hour

4. TBA

5. TBA

6. Ice Cream Cone

7. TBA

8. TBA

9. REDRUM (feat. 21 Savage)

10. TBA

Deluxe Edition (Contains 3 extra tracks & Alternate Cover):

7uWDpHS.jpg

11. TBA

12. TBA

13. TBA

• Upvote 7

NICK JONAS TALKS TO POPCRUSH IN A EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW.

rjDt5l5.png

TJ5b4hy.png

We all know and love Nick Jonas, not only for his music, but his looks and body works for him too. But, what is he really behind all of this?
We discovered so many things of Nick Jonas that many of his fans and other didn't know yet. Nick Jonas agreed for a exclusive interview with PopCrush!

ON HIS SINGLE 'FIND YOU'
"Well, as soon as I started hinting lyrics out of the song on social media, my fans went crazy! They went out with different theories, about a new single coming up, a collaboration with a huge artist even my sexuality, it went absolutely crazy. The single is about finding that on true love, and hoping where to find it. It's crazy how the song has blown up, and I really like it so far, the music video is doing pretty well, already having over 50M views on VEVO, and it has a peak of #8 on the US iTunes, and #10 on the UK iTunes, which is absolutely mind blowing!"

ON FUTURE COLLABORATIONS
"I've talked to some artist, male or female, to collaborate with me for some upcoming project, but I can't tell who or what it's about. You'll have to wait and see" 
- We asked Nick Jonas which artist he would like to collaborate the most with -
"Well, I'd love to collaborate with Shawn Mendes, that guy is doing so good lately, it's insane, also I'd love to work with Sia, Little Mix, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello, I actually spoke to Camila Cabello recently, and she's just a genuine person, I love her!"

ON RUMORS OF HIM BEING GAY
"Rumors are rumors, aren't they? Yes, I did some gay sex scenes for televion shows, yes I've played a gay character on Scream Queens, but who gives a shit, sorry.. Why do people care about if I'm gay or not? If I love men, what does it change? If I love women, what does it change? What if I love both?, I don't know why people are still stressing out on this things"

ON THE UPCOMING ALBUM
"The album is called Freedom, and the whole album reflects on friendship, family, love and freedom. It's a great album, I did some secret home sessions, as I'd like to call them with some of my fans, to see their reaction to the album, and how do react to each and every song, it's been amazing  so far. The album is out this friday, December 8th and the pre-order is live right after I performed 'Find You' on The X Factor UK this Sunday, December 3rd!"

ON TOURING
"I'll definitely go on tour for the album, the 'Freedom World Tour' is 100% happening, we're just finishing some things up, calling some veneus for some shows. The whole America / Canada section is all clear, and dates are settled, but we're struggling with some Europe shows, but we'll get there, all in time! I'll start announcing some exciting things for the tour very soon, can't say anything about it, top secret haha!"

Nick Jonas his new single 'Find You' is OUT NOW on every streaming service and available via iTunes, go get it now, and pre-order a copy of his fourth album this Sunday! 

• Upvote 7

Rk3t6OY.png

KVYB 103.3

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KVYB 103.3, a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“Paradise is definitely one of my favourite songs off of my debut record and was the obvious choice to serve as an introduction to me. I feel as though the song is very personable to me as I tried to be hands on in all aspects including design, song writing and production. I’m really happy that my label pretty much gave me free reign on this project and allowed creative control right from the get go. It was honestly what I needed in order to make Paradise the best single it could be, and I really hope everyone can eventually see that. I just think Paradise will always hold a special place in my heart because of what it represents, what it reminds me of and how it makes me feel. I’ll never forget the feeling I got when I first listened to the song, it was truly one of the most incredible feelings knowing all your work had paid off and created something you could be proud of.”

On new opportunities

“It’s been really interesting to see all these different influencers and brands reaching out to me in the last few days. The experiences of discussing different partnership prospects has been such a strange but needed learning experience. I never thought I’d be able to cover a magazine or become an ambassador for a new fashion campaign. But here I am in meetings with different companies in order to get my name out into the world. I’m not really allowed to spoil anything but I’ve got a few amazing collaborations, brand-wise, coming out within the next couple of months which have me so excited. I just can’t wait to share everything!”

On upcoming music

“I have such a cute little love song coming out within the next couple of weeks. It honestly makes me so happy but so sad and nostalgic at the same time. The lyrics really take me back home and make me miss everything about Haiti. I guess, just like Paradise, it’s a song about my love for my island home as much as it is about my love for a person. I just think it is important for me to stress my connection to my home through my music because it really just defines who I am. We also already have a music video filmed for this one. We travelled around my home area in Haiti to all my favorite childhood places and I brought all my childhood friends along too. We just messed around and had fun as we did as children. I also went to my favourite beach for some filming, the beach that the song is really about. I just love this song so much because it allowed me to do all of this and just be transported back in time to when all I had was my home in Haiti. So that will definitely be a very exciting release for me, and hopefully everyone else.”

645 words

• Upvote 2