• Announcements

• laracroftonline

How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
Adam

CREATE A LABEL: SEASON 4

Rk3t6OY.png

ARMANI VISITS KQCM – KQ92 // USA

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KQCM - KQ92, a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“It’s honestly insane to think just last year I was only just integrating myself into American society and now I’m here contributing to it! I think this single really represents the fact that I’m here in America yet I’m still staying true to my roots and not forgetting where I came from. Haiti will always be my home, and the islands will always be present in my art, and I think this song just perfectly represents that part of me. And even though the lyrics are very ‘love song’, it could definitely be interpreted as my love for the islands. I just love how I can play this to my parents and my family and they just know its about home. As much as we love it, we’ll always miss Haiti, and I think this is the perfect song to bridge that gap.”

On new experiences

“The industry is so remotely different to anything I thought it was. And in a good way. Everyone is so much nicer then the media paints it out to be. And I severely underestimated the amount of work and time I would have to put in to get where I am now. But I’m still happier than I’ve ever been no matter how much this new job can wear me down. And I guess that’s all that really matters – when you’re doing something you love the work shouldn’t matter, or wear you down as much, which I definitely feel.”

On upcoming music

“I am so so so excited to share the music I have coming out within the next couple of months. I have a few HUGE collaborations coming up, including one with my favourite artist of all time. It’s definitely an island girl link up, which I’m really excited about. I also have a really fun, sexy Latin collaboration coming out in time for the BBMAs, which I think is very important for me to share. I want people to know every side of me, including my Argentinian heritage. So, this Latin song isn’t just me ‘trend-hopping’, it’s really what’s inside me and what I’ve grown up with. But yeah, the music I have coming up is super exciting!”

On success

“I know charting at #57 might not be a huge achievement, but it really means a lot to me. Knowing that just a week ago I was completely unknown and now I’m charting on US iTunes is unbelievable and incredible. I know that right now I’m not experiencing ground-breaking success, so it’s not a huge worry, but I’m determined to stay grounded as I come up within the industry. I don’t want to lose myself or my artistry on my way to success. It just happens way to often, and I’m here to break the cycle and be myself from start to finish.”

After the interview concluded, the host thanked Armani for stopping by. The host reminded everyone to buy "Paradise" on iTunes. Then, the song was played on the radio.

Be sure to stream "Paradise" on all streaming services! Buy it on iTunes as well! Follow Armani on Twitter (@COPCAL_ARMANI)! Make sure you request "Paradise" on your local radio station! Check back here often, as we will always have the most recent updates on anything and everything Armani!

623 words

• Upvote 4

btl.jpg

Title: Told You So
Artist(s): Rihanna
Genre: R&B
Length: 3.10
Written by: Miguel Jontel Pimentel, Happy Perez, Jeff Bhasker
Produced by: Rihanna, Miguel Jontel Pimentel, Jeff Bhasker

Spoiler

btn.jpg

Title: Lemon
Artist(s): Rihanna, N.E.R.D.
Genre: R&B
Length: 3.10
Written by: Pharell Williams, Rihanna
Produced by: Pharrell Williams, Rihanna, Kuk Harrell

Spoiler

• Upvote 5

Rk3t6OY.png&key=cd2c5eb7bb80e784cd7281cc

ARMANI ON KSEQ Q97 // USA

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KSEQ Q97 a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“I’m so proud of the work I put into this track, and more importantly I am proud of the way it turned out. I can’t believe publications like Rolling Stone are reviewing my work! Sure, I didn’t get the best ratings, but I’m so happy people are actually making conversation about the song. I’d probably me more upset with no reviews then bad reviews, because at least bad reviews show people care you know. And, even though it’s not all about that, it’s just so rewarding to see that people are actually talking about what I’ve done. The way that music can cause conversation is so underappreciated looking from the outside, but as someone who is now in the industry, it’s really interesting to look at.”

On fame

“I mean, I wouldn’t exactly say I am famous at this point, but I’ve definitely experienced such a huge change throughout this whole journey. Now people recognise me on the streets, fangirl over me on Twitter and are constantly showing so much support. I already sae a few fan pages on Instagram after Paradise was released! So, it’s really crazy in that aspect of seeing a fanbase grow around you, and I am really trying to interact and thank everyone who has shown love to me and my single. I guess it’s one of those things that you know happens but you don’t really think about deeply until it happens to you.”

On debut album

“I am super excited to be able to share my story and experiences through my upcoming debut album. It’s like a child to me, and I’ve really watched it grow from nothing to something that really represents me and something I am proud to put my name on. I never really thought I’d be here, now finished my debut album and now on the radio promoting my debut single. And this is only the beginning – the album is really going to be insane. I just really can’t wait for people to see who I am, and hopefully they’ll really like it!”

On music video

“The music video for the song is coming out very soon, and I’m so excited about it. Being able to fly back home to Haiti for its filming was so incredible. And it was heart-warming to see my community supporting me so passionately. I guess they’re just proud one of their little island girls broke out into the big world. I loved incorporating aspects of my family, friends and personal life in the video and visiting a bunch of my favourite hangout spots. We also filmed another music video for a song coming out soon – and It really took me back to my childhood. I can’t wait for everyone to hear and see it!”

After the interview concluded, the host thanked Armani for stopping by. The host reminded everyone to buy "Paradise" on iTunes. Then, the song was played on the radio.

Be sure to stream "Paradise" on all streaming services! Buy it on iTunes as well! Follow Armani on Twitter (@COPCAL_ARMANI)! Make sure you request "Paradise" on your local radio station! Check back here often, as we will always have the most recent updates on anything and everything Armani!

613 words

• Upvote 4

KATY PERRY ON THE JONATHAN ROSS SHOW

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/nintchdbpict000365765057.jpg?strip=all&w=960

https://www.itv.com/entity/e19893a3-7d45-4101-b57b-3eca5dc0c1ef/image.jpg.ashx?q=80&format=jpg&w=1366&h=769&blur=0&bg=false

Jonathan Ross: "Ladies and gentlemen, our next guest is a true pop icon. With hits like Firework, Dark Horse or Hot N Cold she became a true force in this business. Now she's back with a new song, the titletrack for her upcoming EP "The Distortion". Please welcome today's special guest: Katy Perry!

The stage lights turn dark, while the audience starts to cheer. We only hear Katy's voice, singing the first line of the song, acapella. "We're freeeee, free to love each other till we seeeeee, that we just caaan't ignoooore our responisbilityyy, oh noooo...theeey'reeee counting on ... uuuusssss" Suddenly a bright light illuminates the stage, and for the first time since months we see Katy. Her hair is black again and she wears a light-purple dress while a rainbow is being animated in the background. The instrumental hits and Katy goes straight to the first chorus.

http://assets.capitalfm.com/2013/48/katy-perry-jingle-bell-ball-2013-live-3-1386458159-large-article-0.jpg

"Move that, move that body, shake that, let's get naughty, oh no they caught me again...the distortion" she sings while a couple of background dancers (all dressed in black bodysuits) performs a bizarre choreography. Going to the second verse, Katy starts to walk around. "I'm thinking, yeah, can I make you happy, without sinking, sinking in the ground, whoa-oh-oh, is it an illusion, is it real, are you real does it MATTER WHAT I DOOO" She belts out these words. While the background singers sing the pre-chorus, Katy animates the crowd to clap their hands to the following chorus. "Move that, move that body, shake that, let's get naughty, oh no it's happening again...the distortion, yeah, ooh, the distooortioooooon" The bridge starts and Katy passionately sings the life out of the lyrics. "They say they wanna witness my teenage dream, and not the rhythm, and I... oh I wish I could give everyone what they want but I'm not that girl anymore, noo... just a whore to ignore, oh..." With a sad looking face Katy looks down to the floor before jokingly adding "That's what they say about me at least". After that, the final chorus hits and the background dancers join Katy on the center of the stage, surrounding her. "OOOOHHHH, THE DISTORTIOOOO-OOOOON.....yeah, the distortiooooon." The instrumental ends, the dancers stop movin and Katy winks into the camera, before Jonathan Ross joins her on the stage and gives her a hug.

Jonathan Ross: "Give it up for Katy Perry! The new song The Distortion is now available on iTunes and Spotify! Now, Katy, I have a question for you: Your upcoming EP is called Witness The Distortion. So can we expect Witness part 2?"

Katy Perry: "First of all thank you for the warm welcoming, I really, really missed all of this. *laughs* But to answer your question: No, it definitely is a project on its own. I only brought in that Witness reference because my upcoming tour will be heavily build around the album Witness and my upcoming EP The Distortion. But the music itself is different, absolutely."

Jonathan Ross: "Thank you for your time and energy to perform for us tonight, ladies and gentlemen: Katy Perry!"

• Upvote 3

Album Preorder:

Allison Harvard - The Witching Hour

Release Date: February 16th, 2018

i14d4EK.png

Artist: Allison Harvard

Title: The Witching Hour

Genre: Pop / Hiphop / Urban Pop / Witchhouse

Length: TBA

Lead Single: REDRUM

Singles: TBA

Release Date: February 16th

America's Next Top Model finalist Allison Harvard made pop music waves with her uniquely crafted debut "Creep" earlier this year, now embarking on her 2nd studio LP, Allison has recruited hiphop acts 21 Savage & Metro Boomin for a grittier side to her story. The album contains the single "Redrum" featuring Savage, other rappers are rumored to be on the track-list. The album is due for February 16th.

Tracklist:

1. Closer

2. TBA

3. Witching Hour

4. TBA

5. TBA

6. Ice Cream Cone

7. TBA

8. TBA

9. REDRUM (feat. 21 Savage)

10. TBA

Deluxe Edition (Contains 3 extra tracks & Alternate Cover):

7uWDpHS.jpg

11. TBA

12. TBA

13. TBA

• Upvote 6

NICK JONAS TALKS TO POPCRUSH IN A EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW.

rjDt5l5.png

TJ5b4hy.png

We all know and love Nick Jonas, not only for his music, but his looks and body works for him too. But, what is he really behind all of this?
We discovered so many things of Nick Jonas that many of his fans and other didn't know yet. Nick Jonas agreed for a exclusive interview with PopCrush!

ON HIS SINGLE 'FIND YOU'
"Well, as soon as I started hinting lyrics out of the song on social media, my fans went crazy! They went out with different theories, about a new single coming up, a collaboration with a huge artist even my sexuality, it went absolutely crazy. The single is about finding that on true love, and hoping where to find it. It's crazy how the song has blown up, and I really like it so far, the music video is doing pretty well, already having over 50M views on VEVO, and it has a peak of #8 on the US iTunes, and #10 on the UK iTunes, which is absolutely mind blowing!"

ON FUTURE COLLABORATIONS
"I've talked to some artist, male or female, to collaborate with me for some upcoming project, but I can't tell who or what it's about. You'll have to wait and see" 
- We asked Nick Jonas which artist he would like to collaborate the most with -
"Well, I'd love to collaborate with Shawn Mendes, that guy is doing so good lately, it's insane, also I'd love to work with Sia, Little Mix, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello, I actually spoke to Camila Cabello recently, and she's just a genuine person, I love her!"

ON RUMORS OF HIM BEING GAY
"Rumors are rumors, aren't they? Yes, I did some gay sex scenes for televion shows, yes I've played a gay character on Scream Queens, but who gives a shit, sorry.. Why do people care about if I'm gay or not? If I love men, what does it change? If I love women, what does it change? What if I love both?, I don't know why people are still stressing out on this things"

ON THE UPCOMING ALBUM
"The album is called Freedom, and the whole album reflects on friendship, family, love and freedom. It's a great album, I did some secret home sessions, as I'd like to call them with some of my fans, to see their reaction to the album, and how do react to each and every song, it's been amazing  so far. The album is out this friday, December 8th and the pre-order is live right after I performed 'Find You' on The X Factor UK this Sunday, December 3rd!"

ON TOURING
"I'll definitely go on tour for the album, the 'Freedom World Tour' is 100% happening, we're just finishing some things up, calling some veneus for some shows. The whole America / Canada section is all clear, and dates are settled, but we're struggling with some Europe shows, but we'll get there, all in time! I'll start announcing some exciting things for the tour very soon, can't say anything about it, top secret haha!"

Nick Jonas his new single 'Find You' is OUT NOW on every streaming service and available via iTunes, go get it now, and pre-order a copy of his fourth album this Sunday! 

• Upvote 5

Rk3t6OY.png

KVYB 103.3

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KVYB 103.3, a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“Paradise is definitely one of my favourite songs off of my debut record and was the obvious choice to serve as an introduction to me. I feel as though the song is very personable to me as I tried to be hands on in all aspects including design, song writing and production. I’m really happy that my label pretty much gave me free reign on this project and allowed creative control right from the get go. It was honestly what I needed in order to make Paradise the best single it could be, and I really hope everyone can eventually see that. I just think Paradise will always hold a special place in my heart because of what it represents, what it reminds me of and how it makes me feel. I’ll never forget the feeling I got when I first listened to the song, it was truly one of the most incredible feelings knowing all your work had paid off and created something you could be proud of.”

On new opportunities

“It’s been really interesting to see all these different influencers and brands reaching out to me in the last few days. The experiences of discussing different partnership prospects has been such a strange but needed learning experience. I never thought I’d be able to cover a magazine or become an ambassador for a new fashion campaign. But here I am in meetings with different companies in order to get my name out into the world. I’m not really allowed to spoil anything but I’ve got a few amazing collaborations, brand-wise, coming out within the next couple of months which have me so excited. I just can’t wait to share everything!”

On upcoming music

“I have such a cute little love song coming out within the next couple of weeks. It honestly makes me so happy but so sad and nostalgic at the same time. The lyrics really take me back home and make me miss everything about Haiti. I guess, just like Paradise, it’s a song about my love for my island home as much as it is about my love for a person. I just think it is important for me to stress my connection to my home through my music because it really just defines who I am. We also already have a music video filmed for this one. We travelled around my home area in Haiti to all my favorite childhood places and I brought all my childhood friends along too. We just messed around and had fun as we did as children. I also went to my favourite beach for some filming, the beach that the song is really about. I just love this song so much because it allowed me to do all of this and just be transported back in time to when all I had was my home in Haiti. So that will definitely be a very exciting release for me, and hopefully everyone else.”

645 words

• Upvote 1

RiVESk1.png

TEXT

Spoiler

CARLY PERFORMS "LAST CHRISTMAS" AND "ALL I WANT FOR CHIRSTMAS IS YOU" ON SNL

Carly Rae Jepsen performs on SNL.

After her release yesterday of “Christmas”, her latest EP and lead single “Last Christmas”, the singer went on to SNL to perform “Last Christmas” and songs from her album.

On her first slot, she performed “Last Christmas”.

The stage was decorated with ribbons of green and red. Carly is wearing a shirt that’s half red and half green with patterns relating to Christmas. She’s also wearing a red skirt.

Minimal choreography was done with much focus to the song. Carly was playing the keyboard. As she begins the song, the lights were minimal and as she progressed with the song, the stage began blasting pink lights.

The stage was in pastel colors. There was also a neon blue rectangle with a neon yellow star, much like the one on her album cover. Large gift boxes were also present that are lit in different neon colors.

She continued with the song as it progressed and even danced with the saxophone player. Aside from this, all of the instruments and the microphone of Carly were all neon colored and are bursting beams of light.

The whole performance was a bit chill and heartwarming. It was simple yet effective in warming the hearts of every viewer across the globe.

Afterwards, the lights quickly dimmed and Carly said “Merry Christmas. I love you all.”

Unlike ordinary performances, Carly’s next performance was scheduled to be the show’s ending instead of the usual skit. On her last slot, she performed a mashup of “All I Want For Christmas Is You” and “Jingle Bell Rock”.

Her second song was a lot more upbeat as compared to “Last Christmas”. It was a mashup of both “All I Want For Christmas Is You” and “Jingle Bell Rock”.

For the song, she was wearing a red dress with gloves and boots. As the instrumental of the songs begin, the lights slowly faded to reveal Carly Rae Jepsen in the middle holding a pink microphone. As the song starts getting more upbeat, the lights synchronized with the music showing the whole stage with backup dancers and a band blending in with the Christmas Village set behind. It was also revealed that DNCE was there and joined her in the performance.

Carly was a part of the choreography and did her part as well. As the song reaches its last chorus, snow started falling from the ceiling along with balloons and confettis. The lines of “The 1975” was sung by DNCE and the whole performance was given a disco-pop remix.  

The cast of SNL and the celebrity host joined her in the last chorus and sang and danced alongside Carly and DNCE. The music continued as the host thanks everyone and the credits started rolling. 

• Upvote 4

Rk3t6OY.png

Paradise - Official Lyric Video Release

The official lyric video for Armani's recent single 'Paradise' has officially been released to her VEVO channel ArmaniOnVEVO. 

WB_Home_Slider02.jpg

The lyric video begins with a wide shot of a beach in Haiti, showing people having fun in the water and relaxing on the sand. 

rasananda-resort-beach.jpg

The camera flies over the beach and into a resort, where it flies over a couple relaxing at the end of the pool. The first lyrics show up above them. The lyrics appear in Armani's handwriting and are white. The lyric video follows the couple around Haiti.

2b42f0eba8f747cf8184bd8cfebdf49b.jpg

tumblr_m8xq86v29Z1rbi7tqo1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_n0w3w65RA21rtv9jwo6_1280.jpg

• Upvote 5

Ellen.svg 

(December 1st)

*Halfway through the show the knocking sound effect happens*

Ellen: Uh Oh… I think we have a surprise visitor… Who could that be?

*Cassie, SZA, and Bryson all walk in*
Ellen: Oh my! It’s Cassie, SZA and Bryson Tiller guys! Hello!

*hugs each of them and they all sit down*

What are you guys doing here?

Bryson: Oh, we were just in the neighborhood.

Ellen: Well while your here do you guys want to perform your latest Holiday single?

All three: Sure!

Ellen: After the break we’ll have a performance by Bryson Tiller, SZA, and Cassie… So don’t change that channel!

Performance:

SZA struts on stage with one dancer on each side of her dressed as elves and begins to sing her verse.
“I’ve been thinking 'bout some jingle bells/ Snow falling on the window sill/ Santa baby you can pull up here (Yeah)/ Just make sure you got that thing to give (Yeah)
I've been a little naughty but I wanna make it for the bad times/ Baking cookies, know you wanna taste, don't you be shy”

She then begins to do some cute basic choreography with the dancers as she sings the pre-chorus.
“Feelin' good when I'm full of cheer/ I’ve been waiting for them 12 reindeer/ I’m sitting, chilling under the mistletoe/ Lit the tree I know you feel the glow/ Glow, glow, glow, glow

x7mV6RVm.jpg

Then Bryson walks out with two sexy Mrs. Clause’s and sings the chorus of the song as they grind up on him.
“Baby Imma stay a little don't you rush we got time/ I wanna take a selfie with you, show the world you're all mine (All mine yeah)
Cause this Christmas, will be the, first time that I tell ya I’m in love with you/ But hold up Baby I got trust issues
I know you want me dashing through the snow, down them chimneys/You know I got plenty/ I just wanna make sure you feel me

Cause this Christmas, will be the, greatest time of your life with me/ I ain't asking for the diamond, cuff links/ I ain't really got a list of expensive things/ I just want you to myself, why did you just leave?/ Baby would you make a little time for me”

Cassie then sexily struts out while singing the bridge and pre- chorus.
“Wrapped tight, bow tie, surprise, what's inside?/ Sweet pine, chestnut, mine?/ Good times, on your sleigh ride

Feelin' good when I'm full of cheer/ I’ve been waiting for your 12 reindeer
I'm sitting, chilling under the mistletoe/Lit the tree I know you feel the glow/ Glow, glow, glow, glow”

Bryson then begins to sing the pre-chorus while the girls and the dancers perform a cute little choreography number until they come together at the end to sing the chorus one last time and pose by the Christmas tree.

This Christmas available everywhere.

• Upvote 4

crSvcrrm.png?1 

(December 1st)

Jimmy Kimmel: Tonight's performer is a multiplatinum recording artist's whose latest album went #1 in several countries worldwide. Here to perform her latest single, Cassie!

kMvNsGDm.png

The set is decorated as a street. Cassie then walks out in a dominatrix-type outfit. As she walks onto the stage a guy walks behind her and catcalls her. She then turns around and tells him off. He then says, "Whatever, you're a thot anyways. No man in his right mind is going to wife your ass!" 

Cassie then begins singing.

"So, what am I not 'sposed to have an opinion?/ Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman?
Call me a bitch because I speak what's on my mind/ Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled
When a female fires back/ Suddenly the target don't know how to act
So he does what any little boy will do/ Making up a few false rumors or two
That for sure is not a man to me/ Slanderin' names for popularity
It's sad you only get your fame through controversy/ But now it's time for me to come and give you more to say"

Cassie and her dancers dressed up as everyday women then get into a very provocative dance routine celebrating their sexuality and admiring their bodies as she sings the hook.

"This is for my girls all around the world/ Who've come across a man who don't respect your worth
Thinkin' all woman should be seen not heard/ So what do we do girls? Shout louder
Lettin' 'em know we're gonna stand our ground/ Lift your hands high and wave them proud
Take a deep breathe and say it loud/ Never can, never will, can't hold us down
Nobody can hold us down, nobody can hold us down
Nobody gonna hold us down, never can, never will"

"Jimmy Kimmel we're gonna switch it up a little... Can't nobody hold us down!"

Down.down.down.down.down.down.down.

giphy.gif

Cassie and her dancers then go into a high-energy dance break and sings the chorus one last time to finish off the performance.

Can't Hold Us Down available everywhere.

• Upvote 4

SHAWNwebsite.png

SHAWN MENDES ANNOUNCES CHRISTMAS SINGLE

Shawn Mendes is without question one of, if not the most surprising new artists. Against all odds, Shawn has turned himself into an icon less than a year into his career. Now, Shawn is taking a step toward something new once more. He is going to be releasing a Christmas song! However this is no ordinary Christmas song...it is a timeless John Lennon classic. And the timing is perfect.

download-13.jpg 

John Lennon, perhaps the most iconic Beatle, was murdered on December 8, 1980 at the age of 40 years old. Nine years prior, John released what is now recognized as one of the most iconic Christmas songs ever. With Shawn's desire to release a Christmas song and the anniversary of Lennon's death approaching, Shawn has made a genius choice. 

shawnhappyxmas.png 

On December 8th, the 37th anniversary of Lennon's death, Shawn is releasing his cover of the classic Happy Xmas (War Is Over).  

Shawn had this to say about covering the song; "John Lennon has been my favorite of The Beatles ever since I could remember. The 37th anniversary of his death is this year and I wanted to pay tribute to this man by continuing to share his message with the world. John was an advocate for peace and love. In this song, he shared that with a little Christmas twist. I can only hope that this cover continues to spread the word he fought to communicate." 

The song is available for pre-download and pre-save now and is to be officially released on December 8th.

• Upvote 1

Rk3t6OY.png

ARMANI VISITS KQOD 100.7 // USA

Armani has kickstarted her career with the recent release of her debut single ‘Paradise’. The 20-year-old, who travelled all the way from Haiti, is gearing up to have a massive first album – and it all starts with the first single. In an effort to promote this single, Armani stopped by KQOD 100.7, a radio station in California, earlier today. Below you can find the interview, so make sure you check it out!

On ‘Paradise’

“Paradise is no doubt a love song. I think I confused a lot of people by saying it made me feel like I was back in Haiti or that it was about my love for my home island. And, while that is an aspect of it, it is definitely about a love between two people. More specifically Paradise is about a relationship on a downward spiral, that I desperately wanted to fix, and I wished for a place where we could just be alone, together and happy. And I guess the place that I think of when I want a feeling of happiness is home. But, the paradise I talk about in the song is any place where I can feel security within a relationship, where there’s no fighting and we’re just relaxing with the knowledge that we are safe with eachother.”

On favourite releases

“I am SO in love with Ariana’s new single ‘World Without Your Love’ right now. That deep house drop honestly came out of nowhere and I still haven’t recovered! And I think the song is super relatable too, because we’ve all been in a relationship that we can’t picture ourselves without. I’m also loving Nick Jonas’ ‘Find You’. Once again, I think the production on my chorus has to be my favourite part of the song. It’s got that laidback feeling I love to vibe to with any music. And how could I forget Shania’s ‘All In All”! Even though I haven’t given her album a listen yet, I’m loving the way she fused country with a tropical pop sound on the single. I do love everything with that tropical chill vibe, but this single just has such a nice vibe to it and I can’t help but love it even more.”

On what’s next for ‘Paradise’

“Well I’m on a little radio tour across the country now to promote ‘Paradise’, and I’ll probably keep doing that for the next few days. And getting to go across a country I’m not too familiar with, even if it’s for ‘work’, has been so amazing because I’m really getting to see what the US has to offer. So I guess I really am working hard and playing hard! I’ll be doing some more raido interviews in Florida for the next couple days, and then on Tuesday I’m having my first televised interview and performance on the Ellen Show! So I’m so pumped to really have my music reach a broader audience and for America to really get to know me! I’ve also been working hard on a remix or two for Paradise, and I can’t wait for everyone to see who I’m working with on those. Let’s just say the bridge of ‘Paradise’ is a little hint into that. Of course, I’ve still got a music video to be released, which while you’re waiting for you can go check out the lyric video! Then once we’ve done all this, I guess we can see how the song is going and continue from there.”

• Upvote 3

RwdXG46.gif

DENIS STOFF INTERVIEW | MON 4TH DEC | STRICTLYOZ

Image result for Denis Stoff interview

2017 sees the hotly anticipated release of Denis Stoff New Single  ‘Ghost Town!’

After completing his record breaking “Asking Alexandria Worldwide” in mid-2016, He left on hard terms of Danny wanting to come back, after a long break in 2017, Denis is finally back on spotlight but On his own, he has went back to the studio for the first time in two years to start work on his first solo protect. Continuing the themes of positive thinking and self-belief that have followed his career, the first single Ghost Town &  #OIMATEWTF reinforce that this truly is the beginning of an exciting new era for Denis Stoff

Between the multiple number one charting on the metal chart, various awards and accolades, an unprecedented live presence and the most loyal music fan base in the country, the Ukrainian boy continue to push not only himself, but Metalcore, forward worldwide. It is clear that after him working on music since age 14 in the game, Denis Stoff is not slowing down, with this long break between releases allowing him to reflect as showcased in his new music

3qugu4J.png

• Upvote 3

Ariana Grande On The X Factor Australia

The performance began with Ariana rising onto the stage. She had her hand on her hip and her legs spread a little bit so she looked like a skinny version of Beyonce. Everyone was cheering for her as she came up. On the screens were random purple squiggles. Pretty much the entire performance was purple themed. Ariana put the mic to her mouth and sang "Baby, baby, baby, you mean everything to me / You are the one that gets me through a really stressful day / Cuz I know when I get home / You'll be right there, waiting for me", as she tapped her hip to the beat of the song. While she sang the pre-chorus, her six back up dancers slowly made their way onto the stage. For this performance, she had her iconic twins as well as two males and two females. Once the pre-chorus ended, Ariana said "Ready to get turnt, Australia?" and the beat dropped. Ariana's dancers did the choreography for the chorus and Ariana was dancing along but not as hard so that her vocals could sound okay and she wouldn't run out of breath. For the second repetition of the chorus, the choreography simply consisted of them spinning their hips around at different speeds. Ariana was wearing a purple skirt so it looked great.

For the second verse, Ariana simply sang the lyrics to the crowd. The dancers were doing some really simple choreography but all of the focus for the camera men was on Ariana. "Baby, baby, baby, don’t you ever leave my side / I’m putting on my seatbelt, I’m ready for the ride / You take me up and down / But that’s what makes it so profound". For the pre-chorus, Ariana sang a note higher than in the studio version so that she could pretty much harmonise with herself but also not because there were no vocals in the backtrack. "Give me your hugs and your kisses galore / Cuz, when I get them, there’s no way I will feel sore / You can fix all my problems, I guess you’re the cure / No such thing as enough, baby, give me some more". For the next chorus, Ariana and her dancers got into a line and they bent down on each beat. They snapped on the eight beat after they were all done and they bent up and down to the beat for the rest of the first repetition of the chorus, before snapping for a final beat and disassembling. Ariana sang over the backtrack for the rest of the chorus.

For the bridge, Ariana belted out "All my girls in the club, if you got a man / And you’d do everything for him, put your hands / In the aiiiiir, aiiiiir / And scream out these lyrics". The crowd were on the edge of their seats as she finished that note, waiting for the beat to drop again. As it did, Ariana let out a high falsetto note and purple streamers shot out to the crowd. You could hear their screams blaring through the speakers of your screen. Ariana's dancers were doing choreography that was more precise than the ones for the past two choruses so Ariana spent her time running around the stage, letting out some ad libs. She went back to the centre of the stage to sing "In a world without your lovin, ba-BYYYYY". She then gave the crowd a fierce facial expression and went back to the pose from the beginning. They were slayed.

Host: Ariana, that was amazing!
Ariana: Thank you so much!
Host: So, that was your new single?
Ariana: Yes, World Without Your Love. It's out right now!
Host: Not only is it out right now but it's #1 on iTunes right now.
Ariana: Yes, that's so crazy!
Host: But everyone at home needs to buy it right now so it can reach #1 on the ARIA charts. It'll be like your twelfth #1?
Ariana: 
My fourth *laugh*
Host: Just as impressive. Anyway, thank you so much for coming tonight! You can all go check out Ariana's new single on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music or wherever you listen to music and blare that single through the ad break but, once we get back, we'll see who's going home. Don't leave the T.V.

• Upvote 6

KESHA ANNOUNCES NEW SINGLE AND NEW ALBUM.

The 30 year old pop star Kesha has announced her long awaited comeback single ‘Praying’ which will be released on the 22nd December this year. Her album, a follow to up to 2012’s Warrior, is titled Rainbow and will be released on the 4th February next year. 

More details on this exciting new comeback are to be revealed soon.

(@Adam @Starboy can this be in the news thingy please?)

• Upvote 4

NICK JONAS GIVES A SPECTACULAIR PERFORMANCE OF "FIND YOU" AT THE X FACTOR UK!

gNSBhMv.png

The performance began with a song that people haven't heard yet, it started out with the phrase: "Close, oh, so close" with a twist to it. 

After that, the lights go on to Nick Jonas, where we see him standing surrounded by six ladies, with two beaming blue lights going near him on each side.

As the camera turns to Nick Jonas, we see him wearing a blue t-shirt with a leather jacket and black pants, when the music starts playing he starts singing "I look for you in the center of the sun / I took a pill but it didn't help me numb / I see your face even when my eyes are shut / But I never really know just where to find you", the six ladies are surrounding Nick Jonas, touching him on the chest, legs and shoulders. He continues to sing with his sexy voice "I chase the words that keep falling out your mouth / You got a logic I'll never figure out / If I could hold you then I'd never put you down / But I never really know just where to find you", as soon as the bearts start kicking in for the chorus, we see the blue lights disappear, Nick Jonas dancing around the beat, and singing the chorus. The lights turned yellow/purple and the ladies are dancing around him.

While he's singing "You think you know how to get under my skin / It's good for now but it's never permanent" the ladies are standing in a row, dancing towards them, and they break down for a choreography, then the dancers go to Nick Jonas, touching and dancing around him.

The chorus kicks in, and Nick Jonas is singing and dancing around him. While he's singing the bridge "Maybe I'm chasing a feeling / Maybe I don't even need it / Maybe you're looking for me tonight, tonight", the dancers goes dancing in a line in the back of him, while Nick Jonas finishes the bridge. Nick Jonas let himself fall, while the ladies catch him, and put him back on his feet. While for the last time the chorus kicks in, Nick Jonas shouts "X FACTOR COME ON", he finished the song with some great vocals, and thanks the audience after and smiles.

Host: Nick Jonas everybody!

*The audience claps hard and some fans even shouts hard*

Nick Jonas: Thank you, thank you *waves hand*

Host: So, that was the new single right?

Nick Jonas: Yes! It's called 'Find You' and is out now!

Host: Great! It's a great tune, and it's doing so well here in the U.K., it's currently #5 on the UK iTunes and #7 on the US iTunes, you should be proud.

Nick Jonas: I am, I'm grateful for every moment, and my fans are great!

*Nick Jonas' his album cover shows up on the screen behind him, with a little picture of the single cover for 'Find You'*

Host: So, the album is coming out this Friday, December 8th right?

Nick Jonas: It is, I'm so excited to release the album, it's full of great songs and I can't wait for the fans to hear it1

Host: So, when can we start pre-ordering the album?

Nick Jonas: Glad you asked, the pre-order for my album 'Freedom' is now LIVE worldwide! Go get your copy already, the people who will pre-order will receive 'Find You' ofcourse, and get a big surprise when the album is released.

Host: That's so great! We heard a rumor about touring worldwide, is that correct?

Nick Jonas: It is! I can't say much, but my fans can expect news about it before Wednesday!

Host: I'm sure they can't wait! Nick, thanks for flying out to the U.K. to perform here!

Nick Jonas: It was a great time, and I would do it again anytime soon if I got the chance!

Host: Nick Jonas everybody! Don't forget to check out his new single 'Find You' on iTunes & Spotify, and pre-order a copy of 'Freedom' on iTunes and get 'Find You' instantly and get a big surprise when the album is released.

• Upvote 4