5 hours ago, aerials said:

i'm currently playing batman: arkham knight and re-starting crash because our ps4 had to be wiped when it broke after christmas 

as much as I liked the game, it aged so badly. I have to blame the inclusion of the batmobile. 

the hand to hand combat is definitely a big improvement tho

4 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

@kordei you got RDR2? I haven't played online for a month now bc I got bored. I'm just waiting for new content to be added 

Yeah, the story mode is incredible! 

But I finished online content in a few days :rip: It is just a 'beta' though, so I'm hoping we'll get heaps more content and they take notes from GTA Online

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kordei said:

Yeah, the story mode is incredible! 

But I finished online content in a few days :rip: It is just a 'beta' though, so I'm hoping we'll get heaps more content and they take notes from GTA Online

Agreed, the story is the best! (Guarma was a choice tbh, I liked the setting tho but I just wish it wasn't limited to one chapter)

I'll probably consider playing online again next month. I'm just saving money for PS Plus since nothing much happened

On 1/13/2019 at 7:42 AM, Pixelated Kunt said:

as much as I liked the game, it aged so badly. I have to blame the inclusion of the batmobile. 

the hand to hand combat is definitely a big improvement tho

HONESTLY I AGREE. as much as i've loved it so much so far and was excited for the batmobile to be in this game, overall it relies too heavily on the batmobile for gameplay. it just becomes repetitive and boring having to shoot 30 tanks and don't even get me started on the cobra tanks like i've had enough, they're impossible. arkham knight would be so much better with just the hand to hand combat and honestly the scarecrow stuff? terrible in comparison to how it was in asylum.

• Upvote 1