New Beginnings

Stand Your Ground (Updated Rules)

15 hours ago, King or Queen said:

Not crack LOL

But myself and Ahmed have been high all day. Join us :) 

I love a caffeine high BGfE4f4.gif

15 hours ago, fentypark said:

I'm actually smoking a blunt right now lol 

Blaze it up bro BGfE4f4.gif

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

Yes.
That's why she's the best selling digital artist OF ALL TIME, that's also why she held the title for Most streamed female artist of all time on spotify (3x).  BGfE4f4.gif

Who is "no one"? YOU? LOL.  BGfE4f4.gif

If you knew anything more than those try-hard drags of yours you'd know that the demand is there for rih's music and the GP anticipates her music all the time. That's why she has 14#1's. More than any pop girl from her generation. BGfE4f4.gif

The GP are not going to licence her masters to use in movies, commercials or such. 

I never said the GP did not want to listen to her music. Or questioned the amount of free streams she has amassed over the years. 

Maybe try and comprehend what is being said before your eager little fingers hit the quote button. 

35 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

The GP are not going to licence her masters to use in movies, commercials or such. 

I never said the GP did not want to listen to her music. Or questioned the amount of free streams she has amassed over the years. 

Maybe try and comprehend what is being said before your eager little fingers hit the quote button. 

Maybe try to spell "license" right before you tell anyone anything. BGfE4f4.gif

Spoiler

I know that's the British way of saying it but i'd take it as an opportunity to fuck with your grammar policing self :gaycat7:

OT: The GP loves her music and supports it if numbers are anything to go by. It doesn't make any sense for the music not to be used in movies, commercials, and such. She's not an obscure artist whose music has no demand. What you're saying lacks logic, sorry.

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

Maybe try to spell "license" right before you tell anyone anything. BGfE4f4.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I know that's the British way of saying it but i'd take it as an opportunity to fuck with your grammar policing self :gaycat7:

OT: The GP loves her music and supports it if numbers are anything to go by. It doesn't make any sense for the music not to be used in movies, commercials, and such. She's not an obscure artist whose music has no demand. What you're saying lacks logic, sorry.

You know you've lost an argument when you resort to correcting an auto correct error. 

Please give me the links to any movies, commercials, tv series that have used Rihamas music for anything ?

Game, set and match to King or Queen. 

18 hours ago, King or Queen said:

You know you've lost an argument when you resort to correcting an auto correct error. 

Please give me the links to any movies, commercials, tv series that have used Rihamas music for anything ?

Game, set and match to King or Queen. 

N/A

• Upvote 1