Smollett4Prison

NEW BG'S RULES | ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!

1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Yeah, this is the edited version that's in the gif that we use:

gJ8raA2.gif 

and this is the actual:

18NcEbc.gif 

Oh well now it makes sense why I thought about Kelly!

I thought ya weren’t trying to monitor and regulate free speech like A.T.R.L. does? That’s what ya tell people on Twitter when ya want them to join. That’s how I found out about ya. On that site you get warned and blocked for posting a “opinion” such as Britney doesn’t sing live :laughcry: or for posting a shady gif about someone’s fave :deadbanana:

Just now, RicanText said:

I thought ya weren’t trying to monitor and regulate free speech like A.T.R.L. does? That’s what ya tell people on Twitter when ya want them to join. That’s how I found out about ya. On that site you get warned and blocked for posting a “opinion” such as Britney doesn’t sing live :laughcry: or for posting a shady gif about someone’s fave :deadbanana:

You can have your opinions and you can get as messy as you want. Just not everywhere in the forum as we wanna be there for everybody. Also for the people that like to discuss the music in piece.

Therefor we have a place for any kind of discussion. 

On 10/26/2017 at 7:16 PM, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

From today on, we'll be issuing warning points for any insult on an artist that is personal and/or vile. Examples include making fun of Selena Gomez's lupus, making fun of Demi Lovato's weight, making fun of drug addiction, mental illness, anything that an artist has experienced in the past or currently experiences/suffers from/deals with that is negative.

I'm sure many of you will be disappointed about this and that it's affecting "Free speech" but there's always twitter where you can be as nasty as you want. This is a community and we need to be as diplomatic as possible. And as @vendettaswift put it, it doesn't mean that BG's won't be any less messy. There will just be less members hating each other for making despicable comments now. 

Please like my post as acknowledgement :) 

@VIP @VIP Verified @XBxVd7v.pngModerators

This is the most logical thing I ever read on any forum. Thank god