New Beginnings

NEW BG'S RULES | ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!

Just now, AALIYAH DANA said:

People make fun of my main fave (Aaliyah) for being dead and I have dead family members and for being a victim of being pedophilia and I was molested before as a child but I wasn't offended because I don't take anything on this site seriously. Maybe certain members just have thin skin. Plus it's super easy to avoid those threads. Certain members spend all day calling Taylor a snake but I don't enter those threads and argue with them.

well good for you, that's a great quality to have. thing is, not everyone can be comfortable with that shit and they shouldn't be blamed for it. everyone handles shit differently. things need to be balanced for everyone's enjoyment.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

Oh my god these new rules are gonna get you banned so fast :eartha:

I don't give a fuck. I didn't sign up for Weenie Hut Jr.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

I don't give a fuck. I didn't sign up for Weenie Hut Jr.

No, you're right. You signed up to discuss music and be playfully shady about artists.

Not be vile and a one trick pony for threads.

anigif_original-23610-1427151279-10.gif

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

People make fun of my main fave (Aaliyah) for being dead and I have dead family members and for being a victim of being pedophilia and I was molested before as a child but I wasn't offended because I don't take anything on this site seriously. Maybe certain members just have thin skin. Plus it's super easy to avoid those threads. Certain members spend all day calling Taylor a snake but I don't enter those threads and argue with them.

That's great for you. But YOU are not everyone.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Tejano Legend said:

No, you're right. You signed up to discuss music and be playfully shady about artists.

Not be vile.

I was obviously following the rules. Never received a WP until you just got sensitive (as usual)

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

I was obviously following the rules. Never received a WP until you just got sensitive (as usual)

Did you not read the rules that were made a while before your comment? You can't make those type of names and you can't troll outside of BG (that rule has always been in place)

So

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

And as I told you before, going for a run has medical proof to improve conditions of depression and anxiety.

As if someone who is depressed and anxious has the willpower to go on a run. This is such an ignorant comment

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Tejano Legend said:

Did you not read the rules that were made a while before your comment? You can't make those type of names and you can't troll outside of BG (that rule has always been in place)

So

Well since they're no longer allowed in the battlegrounds I don't give a fuck 

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

Well since they're no longer allowed in the battlegrounds I don't give a fuck 

Go to your new home at SYG, that's where you belong where nobody well go in and check in on you.

• Upvote 2

Y'all are so embarrassing and sensitive. People are not going to like your fave. People will have different opinions. That's life.

You won this time, but you can't always cry and get your way.

Maybe one day you'll learn.

:keshabye:

• Upvote 5