GilletteIsOverParty

NEW BG'S RULES | ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

And as I told you before, going for a run has medical proof to improve conditions of depression and anxiety.

That's not effective for all patients, and  for those that it works on, it's not so effective that it completely cures whatever mental disorder they have.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, vendettaswift said:

Y'all really think money just cures mental health huh?

No But Demi is clearly at a great place in her life. She is not aware of the comments on COP and members should stop taking shade as personal insults.

2 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

I couldn't care less. I ignore every Zayn hate thread because I'm not a sensitive 15 year old and I can control my emotions and my actions. Y'all should try it.

Just means you’re sensitive enough to not go in because you’re afraid of the drags :giggle: 

We go in and defend our fave, but you? You run away screaming the second it turns against you. Who’s the real sensitive one?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Yes, I agree that Maybe certain members toke it to far. But you should not be offended on the behalf on a millionaire who has no idea of your existence nnn.  Demi is probably laughing at these comments on COP in her million dollar house with her GF. Demi Lovato is not going to cut you a check or give you kudos for defending her 24/7, some people live through their faves too much.

well that's kind of the other point of battlegrounds. to defend your faves 24/7 from people who hate on them 24/7. otherwise there wouldn't be the "battle" in "battlegrounds." 

some users hate the artists they drag more than they love their faves :asmrchew2:

• Upvote 3

Just now, AALIYAH DANA said:

No But Demi is clearly at a great place in her life. She is not aware of the comments on COP and members should stop taking shade as personal insults.

...you do know that she's still currently struggling with bulimia, right?

And for some people, "shade" IS a personal insult. You can't make fun of an mental disorder and expect that no one else with a mental disorder is gonna see it.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Tejano Legend said:

We go in and defend our fave, but you? You run away screaming the second it turns against you. Who’s the real sensitive one?

He does magically "disappear" every time him or his fave starts getting buried into the ground :giggle:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Harmonia said:

sis you get pissy when someone downvotes you and downvote them 10 times back in pure pettiness please don't talk

I downvote them back ONCE because I don't tolerate children with fragile emotions who get hurt over insults to their favorite artist.

1 minute ago, Tejano Legend said:

Just means you’re sensitive enough to not go in because you’re afraid of the drags :giggle: 

Name one time I ran away, Deadlena stan

I downvote them back ONCE because I don't tolerate children with fragile emotions who get hurt over insults to their favorite artist.

well y'all who just lost your free reign to do whatever the fuck you want on this forum are posting like little babies acting as if the entire site is now officially over since you can't have what you want anymore sooooo... ?

• Upvote 4

Name one time I ran away, Deadlena stan

Guess who just got their first WP :gemma: 

The time you said ‘she wishes’ and I gave you tons of achievements and you couldn’t give ONE to defend Gomez.

• Upvote 6

Just now, Tejano Legend said:

Guess who just got their first WP :gemma: 

The time you said ‘she wishes’ and I gave you tons of achievements and you couldn’t give ONE to defend Gomez.

Being dead is a disease now? :lucifer:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vendettaswift said:

...you do know that she's still currently struggling with bulimia, right?

And for some people, "shade" IS a personal insult. You can't make fun of an mental disorder and expect that no one else with a mental disorder is gonna see it.

People make fun of my main fave (Aaliyah) for being dead and I have dead family members and for being a victim of being pedophilia and I was molested before as a child but I wasn't offended because I don't take anything on this site seriously. Maybe certain members just have thin skin. Plus it's super easy to avoid those threads. Certain members spend all day calling Taylor a snake but I don't enter those threads and argue with them.