COP 2nd Annual Grammy Awards Read more... ×
CREATE A LABEL IS BACK! Read more... ×

Pure Evil

NEW BG'S RULES | ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!

some people will never learn that COP is about making people comfortable in the environment they're in

yes we will always be messy if people here know how to keep it classy to avoid unnecessary drama then there wouldn't be an issue

just keep things simple and not bring anything personal that'll offend someone, especially a member here on COP

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Selena's Bad Liar said:

The traffic on this site is gonna down without all the flame wars

They're still going to be there. This is genuinely just banning words that relate to a physical/mental health/illness that the artist may have. You can still have flame wars without it

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

Lame. Some members are too sensitive. Especially about a millionaire popstar's who have no idea of your existence.

95% of them. It's embarrassing that they take insults to their favorite celebrity who doesn't know they exist personally.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

But being fat is not an illness. Not being able to use nicknames like Demoo Lofato and Adelephant is ridiculous. If those personally offend you for some reason, get rid of that subconscious in your head and go for a run and go on a diet. Stop glorifying obesity by saying "Stop bodyshaming!" It is unhealthy. Stop getting so butthurt over the SMALLEST THINGS. Get a grip.

I didn't know you had a Doctorate degree.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vendettaswift said:

Season 2 is coming and I'm ready to win :asmrchew1:

I’m making my Selena stanbase tonight, and I’ll also start putting up the thread for the game itself :gemma: 

Might start Saturday Since tomorrow is my birthday and I’m doing a listening party for it

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

But being fat is not an illness. Not being able to use nicknames like Demoo Lofato and Adelephant is ridiculous. If those personally offend you for some reason, get rid of that subconscious in your head and go for a run and go on a diet. Stop glorifying being obese by saying "Stop bodyshaming!" It is unhealthy. Stop getting so butthurt over the SMALLEST THINGS. Get a grip.

In some cases, it is an illness. If it is caused by Mental health issues, it's an illness. I've said this before but imma have to keep saying it, I know for myself when i was struggling with my depression/anxiety i gained a lot of weight from the medication i was taking and just feeling like shit, thus eating and being lazy.

For some people it IS an illness and a real burden. You are so fucking disgusting for thinking otherwise. (if that deserves a WP please do, i needed to get that out)

• Upvote 5

Just now, Harmonia said:

some people are too hateful. especially towards a millionaire popstar who has no idea of your existence.

Yes, I agree that Maybe certain members toke it to far. But you should not be offended on the behalf on a millionaire who has no idea of your existence nnn.  Demi is probably laughing at these comments on COP in her million dollar house with her GF. Demi Lovato is not going to cut you a check or give you kudos for defending her 24/7, some people live through their faves too much.

1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

In some cases, it is an illness. If it is caused by Mental health issues, it's an illness. I've said this before but imma have to keep saying it, I know for myself when i was struggling with my depression/anxiety i gained a lot of weight from the medication i was taking and just feeling like shit, thus eating and being lazy.

For some people it IS an illness. You are so fucking disgusting for thinking otherwise.

And as I told you before, going for a run has medical proof to improve conditions of depression and anxiety.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AALIYAH DANA said:

Yes, I agree that Maybe certain members toke it to far. But you should not be offended on the behalf on a millionaire who has no idea of your existence nnn.  Demi is probably laughing at these comments on COP in her million dollar house with her GF. Demi Lovato is not going to cut you a check or give you kudos for defending her 24/7, some people live through their faves too much.

Y'all really think money just cures mental health huh?

• Upvote 4

Just now, vendettaswift said:

Aren't you the same person who cries because no one in this forum likes Zayn?

I couldn't care less. I ignore every Zayn hate thread because I'm not a sensitive 15 year old and I can control my emotions and my actions. Y'all should try it.

• Upvote 1