New Beginnings

NEW BG'S RULES | ALL MEMBERS MUST READ!

Change the tagline of this forum to "Bigger. Better. More Sensitive."

Because it sure as hell won't be "messy" anymore with all these rules catering to the babies and complainers.

:keshabye:

• Upvote 9

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

If you can't drag someone without resorting to being vile, you shouldn't have tried to drag them in the first place

:tea: 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Just now, HQzaynmalik said:

Change the tagline of this forum to "Bigger. Better. More Sensitive."

Because it sure as hell won't be "messy" anymore with all these rules catering to the babies and complainers.

:keshabye:

It will still be messy. This is such a small thing compared to the overall site. If you need to resort to using vile terms about the artists than that's just sad. 

• Upvote 6

The other topic got locked right as I was about to post this so I'll drop it here.

This forum is the only one where vile people could get away with the bullshit they post about artists that they hate a lot more than they reasonably should... and now that the majority of the active userbase is fucking sick of it they're crying like children about losing their "free speech" while accusing those against them of crying like children themselves. Hypocrisy much?

It's very possible to hate on artists while being at least a little bit respectful. Control your urges for fuck's sake.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Tejano Legend said:

The forum games are coming back, I’m making sure listening parties are done.

Like hell am I gonna let trolls think they’re the reason we have traffic.

It is true, we had a post about Demi being a flop and it ended up crashing the site.

We love our 'troll' impact!

1 minute ago, Selena's Bad Liar said:

The traffic on this site is gonna down without all the flame wars

Stop whining about not being able to fatshame someome with an eating disorder and focus on Selena's sales. People like you let Bad Liar and Fetish flop and I'm still mad about it.

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Taylor Trump said:

This is highly ironic since you were part of the first movement to have members stop calling Selena a nickname which involved her lupus. 

I agreed to no mental illnesses, yes. Not just for Selena.

But being fat is not an illness. Not being able to use nicknames like Demoo Lofato and Adelephant is ridiculous. If those personally offend you for some reason, get rid of that subconscious in your head and go for a run and go on a diet. Stop glorifying obesity by saying "Stop bodyshaming!" It is unhealthy. Stop getting so butthurt over the SMALLEST THINGS. Get a grip.

• Upvote 4

Lame. Some members are too sensitive. Especially about a millionaire popstar's who have no idea of your existence.