Sign in to follow this  
RAASOLST

The Weeknd | Secrets

1 minute ago, AGNewsSource said:

is starboy a visual album?

Its a mess! He released 2 singles to mainstream radio and thats it. But he has like 5 songs with videos. He honestly could have made Secrets an official 3rd single and Im sure it would do well on the charts. Starboy is full of potential singles, but he seemed to abandon the era since he is touring :( 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Its a mess! He released 2 singles to mainstream radio and thats it. But he has like 5 songs with videos. He honestly could have made Secrets an official 3rd single and Im sure it would do well on the charts. Starboy is full of potential singles, but he seemed to abandon the era since he is touring :( 

Secrets is one of the best songs/videos of the year. It's got those euphoric/nostalgia feels and i LIVE for his voice on it :demifat: 

2 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

He hasn't paid much attention to his singles since, like you said, he's more focused on touring, which to me is more important than focusing on like his 5th single.

And I wouldn't call it a mess at all, I think that he's done a great job by releasing music videos for a lot of the songs. I do think that performing Starboy a million times for his live TV performances was a terrible decision but other than that, this era's been fine imo.

1 minute ago, Starboy said:

I mean Reminder and Party Monster have also been singles besides Starboy and IFIC. And he hasn't paid much attention to his singles since, like you said, he's more focused on touring, which to me is more important than focusing on like his 5th single.

And I wouldn't call it a mess at all, I think that he's done a great job by releasing music videos for a lot of the songs. I do think that performing Starboy a million times for his live TV performances was a terrible decision but other than that, this era's been fine imo.

Well Party Monster and Reminder were sent to Rhythmic/Urban radio. Although thy did chart well on the hot 100! I just wished he sort of promoted Secrets before touring. I am glad for the videos though, especially Party Monster since its my favorite song on the record and the aesthetic is A1. He just seems to put out everything before touring.

• Upvote 2