The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Idontknowher

Songs from your faves that DESERVED to flop??

Don't know if a thread like this has been made but has your fave ever released a single that deserved to flop because it was trash?

I'll start:

Mooriah Carey:

I Don't (know how to sing anymore) ft. YG- it was sorta cute, she had the right idea of going into urban sounds but the feature was so tragic, YG is a good rapper but the two together do not mesh very well.

Triumphant (Got Em) ft, Rick Ross and Nicki's ex: was such a tragic song, the fat cow deserved to flop for releasing this travesty. It didn't even sound like a mariah song, the rappers were more in the song than herself

:wendy8:

Filth Harmony- 

Write on me- sorta cute song but the music video looked like it was made from windows movie maker/ Imovie by a group of middle schoolers

Flopnashe-

Flame- such a boring, generic song. Say bye to your record contract girlie!!! Your fault for trying to transition to pop when the genre is clearly dying. She's so talented but idk why she doesnt stick to urban

14 minutes ago, Bleh said:

Ariana - Everyday. She could have chosen touch it or greedy as a single but decided to go with THAT. :orangu:

Carly Rae Jepsen - None. She needs wins not anymore loses. 

I haven't listened to Carly Rae since call me maybe , is she really that good now or are the homosexuals hella hyping her up, any song recommendations ?

Down - Fifth Harmony because it was a carbon copy of WFH. They promised a different sound :kimcry:

7 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

I haven't listened to Carly Rae since call me maybe , is she really that good now or are the homosexuals hella hyping her up, any song recommendations ?

She's been good since emotion. If you don't wanna listen to the whole album I recommend listening to 'Making the most of the night' and 'I didn't just come here to dance', actual bops. 

down by 5H was a let down :ohhai: )

everyday was a terrible choice for a single :c

and yes flame by tinashe is terrible, idk why rca made her go all corny pop all of a sudden

aw i thought i don't deserved better, it was nice. the fucking cash me outside remix charted above it :coma3:

Just now, fenty said:

down by 5H was a let down :ohhai: )

everyday was a terrible choice for a single :c

and yes flame by tinashe is terrible, idk why rca made her go all corny pop all of a sudden

aw i thought i don't deserved better, it was nice. the fucking cash me outside remix charted above it :coma3:

I don't was a cute bop but I couldn't stand YG's mumbling throughout the song. It would've been way better with Mariah herself!

7 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

I don't was a cute bop but I couldn't stand YG's mumbling throughout the song. It would've been way better with Mariah herself!

tea !

and we do not speak of the remix with remy ma :coma3: