Angie

Opinions on Hailee Steinfeld?

Hailee Steinfeld (born December 11, 1996) is an American actress, model and singer. She first became known for her portrayal of Mattie Ross in True Grit (2010), for which she was nominated for the Academy Award for best soppprting Actress. 

After singing "Flashlight" in Pitch Perfect 2, Steinfeld released a cover version of the song and later signed with Republic Records. She released her debut single, "Love Myself", which has been certified platinum in several countries, followed by her debut extended play, Haiz (2015). In 2016, she released "Starving", a collaboration with both Grey and Zedd, which peaked at number 12 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. 

tumblr_oqsjvoQYrs1u6nxv2o1_500.gif

She is a great actress. I recently watched Edge of Seventeen and she snatched that entire move, she was incredible.

She really stick to being a great actress as I don't feel like she has a real story or image in her music. They aren't bad, just not memorable.

3 minutes ago, Alledia said:

Isnt love myself about masturbating lol.

her singing is good but girl needa collect the coins from the taylor squad then leave like zendaya did.

Yeah that song is about that lol 

5 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

She is a great actress. I recently watched Edge of Seventeen and she snatched that entire move, she was incredible.

She really stick to being a great actress as I don't feel like she has a real story or image in her music. They aren't bad, just not memorable.

I think she have a great future as an actress. She is so good on Edge of seventeen.

Now, I love her covers more than her own music 

24 minutes ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

I love her, Starving should've been a T10 HIT instead of Stay.

I love Stay

26 minutes ago, Chanel Oberlin said:

It's good but Starving is better and should've been the real hit! 

Both deserve imo