Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Tattooed Heart

Scandal ending after season 7

Recommended Posts

I can't even. Scandal was shonda's best show and yet she cancels it and creates another damn spin off of greys anatomy like damn. the only thing grey is old ass meredits grey's hair. Get alzheimers bitch.

 

When-She-Trades-Glass-Bottle.gif

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alledia said:

I can't even. Scandal was shonda's best show and yet she cancels it and creates another damn spin off of greys anatomy like damn. the only thing grey is old ass meredits grey's hair. Get alzheimers bitch.

 

When-She-Trades-Glass-Bottle.gif

what do you mean another spin off of grey's anatomy? is it set in the after life? there's no one fucking left in that goddamn hospital

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

what do you mean another spin off of grey's anatomy? is it set in the after life? there's no one fucking left in that goddamn hospital

its about damn firefighets like what bitch.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HTGAWM >>>>

 

but yea, i love Scandal too. I feel like it's time for it to end anyway, it peaked in Season 3/4.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, teamlor said:

HTGAWM >>>>

 

but yea, i love Scandal too. I feel like it's time for it to end anyway, it peaked in Season 3/4.

greys needs to end meredith is an old woman. Like damn everyone is dead.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×