Sign in to follow this  
Tattooed Heart

Everyday is Flopping

Ariana really should have made Greedy her single and not this flop oh Jesus. Everday peaked at number 55 due to the hate on the music video, not enough promotion and cuz the song just isn't her best. If she promotes the shit out of greedy and performs it a lot then it could enter the top ten or even top 5. Recently managements of so many artists are not doing their job lol. Just like how into you peaked at number 13 on the bbh100 when it truly did deserve number 1.

• Upvote 2

tbh greedy is a cute song, but it's too gay for it to smash on radio, the GP would not be here for it. Into you is a different story though, it deserved to break white christmas' record as the best selling song of all time and that's FACTS!

1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

I thought we been knew? and Ari's videos are always pretty awful, someone needs to take the reins with her videography

Most of her videos have been pretty good. DW didn't get the second visual that was initially planned so that's why it's a bit boring, Into You and Side to Side are great videos. Everyday was cute, but then again it shouldn't have been a single in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, Idontknowher said:

tbh greedy is a cute song, but it's too gay for it to smash on radio, the GP would not be here for it. Into you is a different story though, it deserved to break white christmas' record as the best selling song of all time and that's FACTS!

I think that it can become a hit with the right promotion. Touch it is probs the best song but it is too dark especially for the summer it wouldn't crack top 20. Then again that's still better the everyday.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DJ. said:

Everyday shouldn't have been the single. I definitely think she should've went with Greedy or (this is an unpopular opinion) Bad Decisions. :cuca1:

For sure Greedy. Not sure about Bad Decisions tho, can't see the GP appreciating it. I would have liked a slower song as a single (Love me Harder style) maybe Thinking Bout You or Leave Me Lonely

13 minutes ago, DJ. said:

Everyday shouldn't have been the single. I definitely think she should've went with Greedy or (this is an unpopular opinion) Bad Decisions. :cuca1:

Omg someone read my opinion in my mind. I do would like the gp to appreciate her slower songs yet I loveee bad decisions (its my fave off the album)

5 minutes ago, DJ. said:

Same! I don't understand why most of the fandom pays it dust.

Exactly they said the same thing happened when She had too close on her My Everything album. I'm like no you dont forget a song :( It would be stance vibe for her on who she is (in a good way)-with bad decisions

1 minute ago, life13swift said:

Exactly they said the same thing happened when She had too close on her My Everything album. I'm like no you dont forget a song :( It would be stance vibe for her on who she is (in a good way)-with bad decisions

I bop to Too Close til this day, it's unbeatable :demifat: 

Guest IsThatSaraS

I love Everyday. I'm listening to it a lot lately. 

... her tour finishes in September so I don't know if we'll get a new album at the end of the year or not. 

Ari we saw your talent and versatility with Dangerous Woman, you gave The Gays ™ a club banger with Into You and we loved it, then Side to Side was our hoe anthem for months, all you needed to do is release a ballad like Touch It or Thinking Bout You but you decided to go with Flopyday knowing what we wanted. Sorry Not Sorry. 

She deserved to flop :oprah2:

2q20e0y.gif