The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
klaex

this is me, i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be

-let the light shine on me

ok but hey this is me, michael and I actually just discovered this forum, i'm a participant of /r/popheads on reddit so I guess I'm already kind of aware about how such a community works. you mostly won't see me complaining about other artists though so i'll just be that person that loves all of it. oh and i'm addicted to the cuca memes it's just my favorite thing at the moment

1 minute ago, klaex said:

ok but hey this is me, michael and I actually just discovered this forum, i'm a participant of /r/popheads on reddit so I guess I'm already kind of aware about how such a community works. you mostly won't see me complaining about other artists though so i'll just be that person that loves all of it. oh and i'm addicted to the cuca memes it's just my favorite thing at the moment

Welcome to CoP! :cuca2:

8 minutes ago, klaex said:

Welcome! :cuca2: 

Just now, CUZiCAN said:

Your avi is awesome, Coachellaga did that :rosefabulous:

Aw thanks, Just Like Fire rocks & P!nk slayed it at the BBMAs.

32 minutes ago, klaex said:

Ahh yes fellow Pophead! Welcome to Cop!