TheBritArmys

Nicest stans

Shania stans :jan1: Loads of them know I've got the new album and haven't pestered me for it. Any other fanbase would be trying to murder me to get it :roserun: 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Shania stans :jan1: Loads of them know I've got the new album and haven't pestered me for it. Any other fanbase would be trying to murder me to get it :roserun: 

I won't ask for it but I'm just curious, how did you get it? 

7 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I won't ask for it but I'm just curious, how did you get it? 

Someone I know got it and sent it onto me since they don't like Shania - for once I know the right people :rosedead: 

2 hours ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I think Arianators are some of the best. They listen to what Ariana says about hating on people and other artists, unlike many little monsters 

Lmao Ariana stans in Stan Twitter are always dragging Selena 

arianators, dua lipa stans, carrie underwood stans, sia stans, and the older side of the b-army

2 minutes ago, BeyKnowles said:

Lmao Ariana stans in Stan Twitter are always dragging Selena 

oh shit, the community of arianators I mingle with are very nice, that sucks tho. Guess every stanbase has it's best and worst

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, KarenFromFinance said:

oh shit, the community of arianators I mingle with are very nice, that sucks tho. Guess every stanbase has it's best and worst

giphy.gif

True, I mean I guess Arianators who also Stan Selena can be nice but they're like 1 in a thousand 

1 minute ago, BeyKnowles said:

True, I mean I guess Arianators who also Stan Selena can be nice but they're like 1 in a thousand 

yeah, I wouldn't say I stan her but I have nothing against her so I wouldn't come for her. Not like some people on here that just attack singers like gaga for being "horse-faced"