Idontknowher

Is mariah a legend?

What do you guys honestly think?

in my opinion, she had a legendary status up until recently. I feel like her diva antics, Christmas performance, Mariah's Stella's World,  and especially the NYE performance have significantly ruined her legacy. I feel like no one takes her seriously anymore and it's sad because i stan this hoe.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

Yes she is, nobody can lose her voice that bad like she did :cuca5:

Lol messy, but I agree, the good sis did lose a good amount of her voice. I'm tired of watching her screech through performances. I get that people's voices change as they get older but she needs to stop trying to hit the notes that she was able to do 10 years ago. 

Guest IsThatSaraS

I wish she'd release another album already. She has achieved so much in her career, she is clearly a legend! :niggawat:

7 minutes ago, TheKeshaRose said:

I don't know her. :sorrygurl:

Well sis it's your lucky day, lemme introduce you to a living legend who's sold more than 205 million records worldwide and has 18 #1 US hits with one of them staying #1 for 16 weeks. Not to mention her performance/dancing skills are up to par with other legends like Bey and Michael Jackson.

HS_MariahDance_10.gif

XRWXP2t.gif

She used to be but her antics will get the better of her. Unless she dies right now or fixes up her image there will be a longer period of antics than her commercial stardom lasted so the future generations will only see her as a spoiled diva and not someone who demands respect. The only reason our generation sees her as one is because she was at her peak during most of our childhood (or for some teens).  That won't be the case in the future.

On 7/5/2017 at 5:18 PM, Starboy said:

No. She's ruined her credibility by acting like a diva, to the point where she's unbearable to work with. And by releasing shitty urban singles just so she can fit in and make it back to the mainstream world.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:29 AM, Elusive Loverboy said:

WE ARE DONE!!!!

Did he lie though? :gaycat7:

• Upvote 1