appleyonce

Hello (did not deserved ROTY and SOTY)!!

HI! I have a stan twitter but I don't post that much on it (I'll try to post more), so I've decide to come here cause I love a good forum. I'm from Brazil, so my english is not that good. I love some artists arround (ari, sel, zara, jt, the weeknd, jay...) but I STAN the queen. So, if you love Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, we'll (probaly) get along haha. Let's love and have fun!!!!

:beyass:

Guest IsThatSaraS

I don't mind that she won them, what matters is AOTY. I love that Adele broke her Grammy in half for Bey though :sponge1:

4 minutes ago, appleyonce said:

HI! I have a stan twitter but I don't post that much on it (I'll try to post more), so I've decide to come here cause I love a good forum. I'm from Brazil, so my english is not that good. I love some artists arround (ari, sel, zara, jt, the weeknd, jay...) but I STAN the queen. So, if you love Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, we'll (probaly) get along haha. Let's love and have fun!!!!

:beyass:

I lived in Brazil for 17 years :demifat: 

welcome to the forum I can see by the title of the topic you'll fit right in 

12 hours ago, KarenFromFinance said:

I lived in Brazil for 17 years :demifat: 

welcome to the forum I can see by the title of the topic you'll fit right in 

wow so many years, where u lived here in br? and thanks for the welcome

Just now, appleyonce said:

wow so many years, where u lived here in br? and thanks for the welcome

Campinas in the state of São Paulo. I actually know the story of cuca and I'm still shocked how the world just started using her out of nowhere :cuca1: 

3 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Campinas in the state of São Paulo. I actually know the story of cuca and I'm still shocked how the world just started using her out of nowhere :cuca1: 

oh, I'm from Rio! and girl, the cuca thing hgdsadugsd i know where it came from, its kinda funny... some boy was watching the old show where she came from and posted a topic in a brazilian forum talking about "how fierce cuca was/is" then the people started to remember her and started making gifs and memes jyascjkvads 

1 minute ago, appleyonce said:

oh, I'm from Rio! and girl, the cuca thing hgdsadugsd i know where it came from, its kinda funny... some boy was watching the old show where she came from and posted a topic in a brazilian forum talking about "how fierce cuca was/is" then the people started to remember her and started making gifs and memes jyascjkvads 

Omg I'm shook