The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Safaree confirms Nicki Minaj IS intimidated by Cardi B's success

1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Yes, believe the bitter ex that's no longer able to profit off of their ex's image. They're always the most reliable :kikiki:

He was with her for 10 years... he knows how she is... EXACTLY who she is. You're not with someone that long and not know everything about them. 

I believe him 100%. She's OBSESSED with the charts and competition, we can tell that from her shitty lyrics alone :kikiki: 

Just now, IStanOGs said:

He was with her for 10 years... he knows how she is... EXACTLY who she is. You're not with someone that long and not know everything about them. 

I believe him 100%. She's OBSESSED with the charts and competition, we can tell that from her shitty lyrics alone :kikiki: 

Of course you'll believe him 100%. You'll find any reason to make Nicki Minaj look bad :kikiki: This isn't 2014 anymore. Nicki's already made millions, she stays on the cash kings list every year even if she does nothing and she's had the crown for long enough to know that a female rapper has to do a lot more than release one song to take it from her :tiara2: and I don't know about you but, if I was as much of a hard worker as Nicki is, I'd be celebrating my accomplishments too and letting the people that doubted me since day one eat their words :tiara2:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Of course you'll believe him 100%. You'll find any reason to make Nicki Minaj look bad :kikiki: This isn't 2014 anymore. Nicki's already made millions, she stays on the cash kings list every year even if she does nothing and she's had the crown for long enough to know that a female rapper has to do a lot more than release one song to take it from her :tiara2: and I don't know about you but, if I was as much of a hard worker as Nicki is, I'd be celebrating my accomplishments too and letting the people that doubted me since day one eat their words :tiara2:

There's a difference between celebrating your chart success and boasting about it in every verse she has. And the sweetie talks a big game for someone who has NEVER achieved a #1 single. I can just tell that eats her up inside, especially now that Cardi got one so effortlessly 

She's done stick a fire in ha :kikiki: 

Just now, IStanOGs said:

There's a difference between celebrating your chart success and boasting about it in every verse she has. And the sweetie talks a big game for someone who has NEVER achieved a #1 single. I can just tell that eats her up inside, especially now that Cardi got one so effortlessly 

Nicki's debut album went to #1 though, meaning people actually appreciated her artistry and talent enough to spend their coins on a collection of songs from Nicki Minaj. Will the "culture" do the same for Cardi .. or have they already given her enough streams on Apple Music?

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Nicki's debut album went to #1 though, meaning people actually appreciated her artistry and talent enough to spend their coins on a collection of songs from Nicki Minaj. Will the "culture" do the same for Cardi .. or have they already given her enough streams on Apple Music?

She sold albums her first era because little girls and teen girls hadn't grown up with the original - Lil Kim and they thought "wow this chick is cool and new and hip and fresh" when in actual fact she was a dirty little reductive thief. Then everyone had caught on by The Stink Print and she failed to shift 1 million physical worldwide. Now i think she'll struggle to even do half a mill worldwide with the next release. That's if it even gets released

:kikiki: 

Why tho..?

She has no reason to be intimidated, Cardi has exactly one hit and probably will remain a one hit wonder. Nicki has 100 hits (exaggerating to make a point) and she should remain unbothered. No one is even near her rap throne

:wendy19:

4 minutes ago, IStanOGs said:

She sold albums her first era because little girls and teen girls hadn't grown up with the original - Lil Kim and they thought "wow this chick is cool and new and hip and fresh" when in actual fact she was a dirty little reductive thief. Then everyone had caught on by The Stink Print and she failed to shift 1 million physical worldwide. Now i think she'll struggle to even do half a mill worldwide with the next release. That's if it even gets released

:kikiki: 

Or maybe sales were and still are declining at an alarming rate? The only female artists that have outsold Nicki Minaj in the first week since The Pinkprint's release are Beyonce and Adele. She's in pretty good company if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

I mean, I'm sure since she notably cares about the charts she feels she'll have competition, but I don't think she actually feels threatened. We don't know if Cardi will blow up more than she did, honestly. Bodak Yellow was good, but it wasn't a masterpiece. As someone who listens to plenty of rap, I can tell that Nicki and other rappers made better material that didn't go #1; it's probably the message crossed through the song that made it top the charts.

If Cardi continues to deliver, Nicki will surely have a competitor for her title BUT it's too early to judge yet.

3 hours ago, IStanOGs said:

okay but obviously a bitter ex is going to embellish stories to make their ex look bad. You will do anything to drag nicki. its tired

• Upvote 1

Lmao why? Even if she is intimidated she has absolutely no reason to be. I like Cardi but she will never match Nicki’s success :rip: Nicki is a business mogul who has amassed a net worth of over 100M in 7 years. If Cardi can do that, then great but until then, Nicki’s wigs are safe. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, IStanOGs said:

its one single. i like cardi B but you are getting ahead of yourself for the sole reason that you don't like nicki

• Upvote 2