Britney Spears

Lindsay Lohan

LINDSAY LOHAN

85A0BC21-D3A6-4EE3-AB73-386452C9EC76.thumb.jpeg.980470dc0a1a2781d80041630101e937.jpeg

Albums: 2 (+1 unreleased Album)

Singles: 5 

Albums:

1. SPEAK 

Release: December 7, 2004

35B18B23-18EB-468F-8F1B-5AE329F4FFE5.thumb.jpeg.73b4a7d5f9228e0f451b4914d6e25e72.jpeg

2. A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL (RAW)

Release: December 5, 2005

DD8A4BE6-5EC7-4EC8-BAF8-49B717569142.thumb.jpeg.c13fec2259a8d560d676a64a7f264f59.jpeg

Unreleased Albums:

1. SPIRIT IN THE DARK

Planned Release: 2008

E1F2BE11-B39F-4CFE-BBD9-4074DAFBACC8.thumb.jpeg.7bbf6d1f1e779ad5dfea922031c41329.jpeg

Can we talk about how underrated she is, how flawless her albums are and that we need "Spirit in the Dark"? 

• Upvote 1

?I love her and her music/movie career. Her politics tend to shift side to side sometimes...I'm not going to bring that up lol (not really political person). I do loveee her covers to - Edge of Seventeen and I want to be bad and Her cover for Myah (which ft snoop dog). ??

This is what Lindsay said about releasing a 3rd album, last year:

“I have to record another album for Universal/Motown. And I will. With that being said, my sister is signed to EMI. She’s recording a record, and out of respect for her and her true career choice — which is all she wants to do is make music, and her voice is like…Etta James meets Adele — I want to respect her in that lane and stay in my lane working with children and creating films and writing and directing. I will sing in my films, but I want her to sing in them as well. So, as much as I want to sing every day, I don’t want my sister to hate me. I love making music and I write every day, and I will write for, like, the hope of all of us, because I think it’s important.”

Sorry but I don't think her sister will ever release that record bcz she has been working on it for like 10 years now lmfao? So Lindsay should just release her own album and have Ali featured on a song. 

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

Ikr? Her albums are so good and underrated as fuck??

Confessions of a Broken Heart will always remain my favorite. 

28 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

This is what Lindsay said about releasing a 3rd album, last year:

“I have to record another album for Universal/Motown. And I will. With that being said, my sister is signed to EMI. She’s recording a record, and out of respect for her and her true career choice — which is all she wants to do is make music, and her voice is like…Etta James meets Adele — I want to respect her in that lane and stay in my lane working with children and creating films and writing and directing. I will sing in my films, but I want her to sing in them as well. So, as much as I want to sing every day, I don’t want my sister to hate me. I love making music and I write every day, and I will write for, like, the hope of all of us, because I think it’s important.”

Sorry but I don't think her sister will ever release that record bcz she has been working on it for like 10 years now lmfao? So Lindsay should just release her own album and have Ali featured on a song. 

Yea I love her respecting her sister but I think she should finished the last half of whatever shes doing with the 3rd and ofc have her sister ft on it. Agreed ???

6 minutes ago, life13swift said:

Yea I love her respecting her sister but I think she should finished the last half of whatever shes doing with the 3rd and ofc have her sister ft on it. Agreed ???

I'm curious in what direction she'll go with LL3. "Spirit in the Dark" was the typical Timbaland 2007/2008 music while in 2013 she's said that she's going for an EDM sound. ?