Myah Jean Spears

J-Pop Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss your J-Pop faves in this thread! :demifat:

I haven't been staying on top of current J-pop lately, but I enjoy Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Nana Kitade (She's back so go support her here!) and I enjoy Vocaloid music also! 

I started listening to J-pop the past few months! Before I get into something "new", I have to approach it slowly to like it. Ayumi Hamasaki is queen!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Godney said:

No she won't, due to the first lost, she started taking care of it, from what i've seen so far, she's ok :beybawl:

Oh, I didn't see any news of her saying her right ear is getting better but that's good :beybawl:

• Upvote 1

Just now, badgallaura said:

Oh, I didn't see any news of her saying her right ear is getting better but that's good :beybawl:

Ok, i'm sad now, just looked up for it and she said, back in May, that she started losing hearing in the right ear, and even the doctors warned her to stop but she said the stage is where she belongs  :beybawl: such an icon, that's true love for art, she doesn't mind turning deaf due to her passion of performing, THAT'S A TRUE QUEEN

• Upvote 1

Just now, Godney said:

Ok, i'm sad now, just looked up for it and she said, back in May, that she started losing hearing in the right ear, and even the doctors warned her to stop but she said the stage is where she belongs  :beybawl: such an icon, that's true love for art, she doesn't mind turning deaf due to her passion of performing, THAT'S A TRUE QUEEN

True queen but if I were in Japan I'd smack her with a brick and tie her down to stop performing. Take care of your ear bitch I- :beybawl:

• Upvote 1

Just now, badgallaura said:

True queen but if I were in Japan I'd smack her with a brick and tie her down to stop performing. Take care of your ear bitch I- :beybawl:

IKR? She's dying for her art, so poetically beautiful but still so sad, somebody lock her at her house asap pls :beybawl: 

• Upvote 1