Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Believe In Furler

Sia's critically acclaimed '1000 Forms of Fear' Turns 3!

Recommended Posts

Shooketh!!! I still remember going into JB Hifi and moving all her albums in front of all the other pop girls especially "Me I Am Mariah" :kikiki: 

Did you ever see those videos lmao?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Afcucastan said:

Shooketh!!! I still remember going into JB Hifi and moving all her albums in front of all the other pop girls especially "Me I Am Mariah" :kikiki: 

Did you ever see those videos lmao?

Yaaass twitter was flooded with stans going into JB and moving all the copies to the front :drakeclap: It was a great time to be alive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Yaaass twitter was flooded with stans going into JB and moving all the copies to the front :drakeclap: It was a great time to be alive

LMAO...i miss those messy days. I feel like it would be super embarrassing now and i doubt i would do it ...but maybe for Queenia :cuca2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

It's my least favourite on the album :maisy:

Is it because it sounds like a certain song by a certain someone? :kikiki: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Afcucastan said:

Is it because it sounds like a certain song by a certain someone? :kikiki: 

No, I went off at someone who thought it was sampling that certain song. The song is just very generic radio friendly compared to the rest of the album that's all, still a great song :jan1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×