Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Diego

what happened with Gaga?

Recommended Posts

Hi, my name is Diego and I stan a lot of singers (Ari, Gaga, Katy, Adele, etc).

Lady Gaga is one of most complete singers of our time, she sings, she dances, she writes her lyrics, during the end of the 2000's, she was unstoppable and It looked like she could almost fart and it would be a hit. However, after ARTPOP, something changed and she was struggling to even make to the top 10. "Perfect Illusion" was a top 20 hit and The Cure is under the top 40, Million Reasons was on the top 5 just because she performed on the super bowl. I'm a little monster, and I think she deserves success. So what's going on with the world? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WITNESS said:

She's simply not talented enough. 

Okay but :um1: She's miles better of a vocalist than Madonna, and arguably just as good as Beyoncé...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Okay but :um1: She's miles better of a vocalist than Madonna, and arguably just as good as Beyoncé...

Are you deaf? :wendy7:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CUZiCAN said:

I spotted a lie by a pressed Snake stan 

One has a career. The other one doesn't. The GP agrees. Sit and shut up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WITNESS said:

She's simply not talented enough. 

Na, more talent doesn't mean success. I mean, isn't Katy one of the best selling artist of our generation, yet her amount of talent is questionable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WITNESS said:

Are you deaf? :wendy7:

You'd have to be, to try and deny Gaga as one of the very best vocalists on the planet... Pop, jazz, rock, heavy metal, musical - she can literally sing every genre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diego said:

Na, more talent doesn't mean success. I mean, isn't Katy one of the best selling artist of our generation, yet her amount of talent is questionable?

But she's more talented than Gaga? Prettier and a better songwriter? (Yes, beauty is a talent - only uglies disagree) :wendy7:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Adam said:

You'd have to be, to try and deny Gaga as one of the very best vocalists on the planet... Pop, jazz, rock, heavy metal, musical - she can literally sing every genre. 

In the same boring Broadway-esque voice with no emotion, wow. The versatility. :wendy14:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarlySlayJepsen said:

No but u must be if u disagree :wendycant: 

Bey>>>Gaga

 

Not debatable, Nyle DiMarco. :wendy7:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WITNESS said:

In the same boring Broadway-esque voice with no emotion, wow. The versatility. :wendy14:

She shows more versatility than Beyoncé... Some soft vocals, some big vocals and a slight growl up in there is the majority of every Beyoncé song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WITNESS said:

But she's more talented than Gaga? Prettier and a better songwriter? (Yes, beauty is a talent - only uglies disagree) :wendy7:

I think they both are good songwriters. AND beauty is subjective and NOT a talent, singing is, and Katy isn't the best, soooooo why is she so successful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WITNESS said:

Bey>>>Gaga

 

Not debatable, Nyle DiMarco. :wendy7:

Sis u just said katy is more talented than gaga. U dragged yourself. I am first person to say gaga flopped, but discrediting her talent is just pure bullshit. I can tell ur pressedT af. :wendypucker: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diego said:

I think they both are good songwriters. AND beauty is subjective and NOT a talent, singing is, and Katy isn't the best, soooooo why is she so successful?

Beauty is not subjective. Gaga is objectively hideous. Katy is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×