fenty

Random Thoughts

On 2/13/2019 at 11:51 AM, AmazingAzalean said:

Finally a day off :whereisit: gonna browse the webs for a couple of hours, record some demos and pour myself some cocoNUT water and play some Fortnite in the evening before I go to bed and watch Shane's new video and The View :gemma: the simple life!

Wait, is that a euphemism?

:lmfao: :lmfao: 

OMG so me and @neonnights we're talking about Europe spawning better artists than Amerikkka on snapchat and I said because artists like Adele, Sam Smith, Calvin Harris and Shakira come from Europe while Amerikkka has mumble rappers...

Come to find out apparently Columbia is in America :whereisit: I thought it was in Europe...now I gotta wear my clown outfit to bed :kelly:

• LOL 3

43 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

OMG so me and @neonnights we're talking about Europe spawning better artists than Amerikkka on snapchat and I said because artists like Adele, Sam Smith, Calvin Harris and Shakira come from Europe while Amerikkka has mumble rappers...

Come to find out apparently Columbia is in America :whereisit: I thought it was in Europe...now I gotta wear my clown outfit to bed :kelly:

It’s in South America, which is a different continent from North America. Girl, we need to get you a map and some geography lessons. I can’t lmao! 

undefinedundefined

• LOL 1

South America is the fancier America. She’s like the prettier older sister that everyone compares you to and you hate it bc you can’t compete. 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:

hYcw0kY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• LOL 1

On 2/8/2019 at 4:08 PM, Blue Sunshine said:

I don’t think you should worry. I don’t think loads of people are in the habit of Googling themselves these days. And if he does find it ... just claim innocence, tell him you got hacked or something lol. 

You mean there was a time when most people actually Googled themselves? :jan1:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, taragilesbie said:

You mean there was a time when most people actually Googled themselves? :jan1:

LOL, good point ... good point! 

I reactivated my Shudder subscription, because they added Bones & Resident Evil to their catalogue. The rest of their movies still kind of suck, but it’s only $4.99 for the month, so I digress and won’t complain about it too much. 

I picked up the new Halloween Blu-Ray, so I guess that’s what I’ll do this weekend. Watch the Halloween movies on Shudder and then watch that. I had very little to drink last night, and I feel nasty today. I miss the days of my teenage youth when I could drink like a fish and be fresh as a fucking daisy the next day. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, neonnights said:

I reactivated my Shudder subscription, because they added Bones & Resident Evil to their catalogue. The rest of their movies still kind of suck, but it’s only $4.99 for the month, so I digress and won’t complain about it too much. 

I picked up the new Halloween Blu-Ray, so I guess that’s what I’ll do this weekend. Watch the Halloween movies on Shudder and then watch that. I had very little to drink last night, and I feel nasty today. I miss the days of my teenage youth when I could drink like a fish and be fresh as a fucking daisy the next day. 

I wanted to try Shudder, but it doesn't have an option for Chromecast and I am not here for watching movies on my iPhone. If I can't watch it on tv, I'm not doing it lol.

So, I have this game on my phone called Merge Dragons. It's cute af. You get eggs and they hatch into cute lil dragons and they all hang out and shit like that. Just cuteness all around. If y'all have yet to realize that I am extremely easily amused wyb? Anyway ... the other day I got two Butterfly Dragon welps (das what they call the baby dragons) ... I promptly named them accordingly ...

C3A4bI3.png

• Upvote 2