fenty

Random Thoughts

21 minutes ago, Gratitude said:

My antidepressant is already making me unwell and cant seem to eat or drink now. Tho it feels better then being depressed..gonna not take it till tonight and see if that works

Sis, what are you taking? Are you having loss of appetite or is it actually too physically ill to eat? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Graceful Dancing said:

Sis, what are you taking? Are you having loss of appetite or is it actually too physically ill to eat? 

Well my appetite went before I took the meds because of my mental state getting really bad but the tablet made me feel ill that now I can't even drink. Which I do a lot of (water, milk, coco cola)

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Gratitude said:

Well my appetite went before I took the meds because of my mental state getting really bad but the tablet made me feel ill that now I can't even drink. Which I do a lot of (water, milk, coco cola)

Understand that completely ... I've had that very same issue myself. To the point I have to force myself to eat just once a day. 

You definitely need to tell your doctor about the meds making you ill like that, it may be as simple a fix as adjusting your dosage. 

1 hour ago, Graceful Dancing said:

Understand that completely ... I've had that very same issue myself. To the point I have to force myself to eat just once a day. 

You definitely need to tell your doctor about the meds making you ill like that, it may be as simple a fix as adjusting your dosage. 

I'm scared I wont be able to take meds and will never be fixed because I've tried 4 different ones in past 3 years plus birth control and they all have made me feel sick. :( he gave me this one since it's the weakest and to take half and they still making me sick. I'm seeing him again Friday tho

I hate my boss. I asked for a day off because I have an important appointment with my medical plan. Apparently it is a sin to ask for days off in my work, because the idiot sent a message wrongly to the chat group we use for work  talking shit about me and another girl for also asking for the day off (every employee is in this chat, including me).