kordei

Nicki Minaj | Queen | OUT NOW

Just now, NIGHTRIDER said:

@ONIKA can you update the op? release date is may 18th supposedly and chun li barbie tingz and half back are the only confirmed songs

None of the songs are confirmed btw!

Nicki said that she doesn't know if Chun-Li or Barbie Tingz will be on the album, and Half Back was a song recorded for Drake's album in March of last year.

Also the 'release date' is only based on the fact Nicki is appearing on SNL on May 19th, and I believe she tweeted she'd only be performing Chun and Barbie Tingz, which leads me to believe there won't be an album before then.

Although, Nicki said we'd know the album release date within a week so we have to look out! I'll update the OP though ahahah

Just now, ONIKA said:

None of the songs are confirmed btw!

Nicki said that she doesn't know if Chun-Li or Barbie Tingz will be on the album, and Half Back was a song recorded for Drake's album in March of last year.

Also the 'release date' is only based on the fact Nicki is appearing on SNL on May 19th, and I believe she tweeted she'd only be performing Chun and Barbie Tingz, which leads me to believe there won't be an album before then.

Although, Nicki said we'd know the album release date within a week so we have to look out! I'll update the OP though ahahah

wheres the source for the half back tea? cuz i thought it was just supposed to be released alongside barbie tingz instead of chun-li but it got replaced last second

• Upvote 1

Just now, NIGHTRIDER said:

wheres the source for the half back tea? cuz i thought it was just supposed to be released alongside barbie tingz instead of chun-li but it got replaced last second

Nicki said in the Beats interview that it was for More Life and was recorded during Paris Fashion Week (around the same time as the 3Pack)

The Half Back instead of Barbie Tingz rumour is completely false from my understanding but who really knows

Spoiler

the OP has been updated

• Upvote 1

Just now, ONIKA said:

Nicki said in the Beats interview that it was for More Life and was recorded during Paris Fashion Week (around the same time as the 3Pack)

The Half Back instead of Barbie Tingz rumour is completely false from my understanding but who really knows

Reveal hidden contents

the OP has been updated

Thank you for updating the op so quick sis :nekciscream:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ONIKA said:

Reveal hidden contents

the OP has been updated

That rumour is not false AT ALL. Half Back was officially released in Russia for a few minutes, which is how it leaked. She changed the single to Chun Li last minute. It even had its own cover art:

diGsxxS.jpg

5 hours ago, Nicki Minaj said:

CONFIRMED: The album title is 'Hey, it's Mikey'

Reveal hidden contents

I hate her so much :nekciscream:

Somebody quoted this and said I know what your hinting at (probably self-titled) and Nic liked it

4 hours ago, Avril Lavigne said:

Add this to the OP please! @ONIKA

She was playing :rip: 

5 hours ago, Damita Jo said:

That rumour is not false AT ALL. Half Back was officially released in Russia for a few minutes, which is how it leaked. She changed the single to Chun Li last minute. It even had its own cover art:

diGsxxS.jpg

Didn’t it leak after Nicki announced Chun-Li and Barbie Tingz?

Also, the song was recently added onto iTunes before being removed after a day or two, so it could have easily been a similar situation.

Just now, ONIKA said:

Somebody quoted this and said I know what your hinting at (probably self-titled) and Nic liked it

She was playing :rip: 

i hope it's not selftitled

especially if it's nicki minaj

(but onika as a name could be cute)

• Upvote 1

Just now, ONIKA said:

If ONIKA became the title, it would be the second album title CAL predicted after Witness :asmrchew5:

Just now, shmeur said:

i hope it's not selftitled

especially if it's nicki minaj

(but onika as a name could be cute)

If it was self-titled it would be Onika not Nicki Minaj :rip: Another prediction is that it’ll be called Chun-Li

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

If ONIKA became the title, it would be the second album title CAL predicted after Witness :asmrchew5:

SOMEONE IN CAL PREDICTED WITNESS? wtf! who? that’s actually crazy

• Upvote 1

Just now, ONIKA said:

If it was self-titled it would be Onika not Nicki Minaj :rip: Another prediction is that it’ll be called Chun-Li

should be oPINKa or PINK-li or she can keep it lol

• Downvote 1

Just now, ONIKA said:

@/SANDCASTLES was going to release 'WITNESS' early 2017 before cancelling it ... and then the real Witness came out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ONIKA said:

Didn’t it leak after Nicki announced Chun-Li and Barbie Tingz?

Also, the song was recently added onto iTunes before being removed after a day or two, so it could have easily been a similar situation.

The titles "Barbie Tingz" and "Half Back" were leaked by a Twitter account, then Nicki announced Barbie Tingz and Chun Li, then the next day Half Back leaked because it was released on some russian streaming service. 

She made the right decision to change it to Chun Li.