Jump to content

kordei

Nicki Minaj | Queen | OUT NOW

Recommended Posts

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

LOL at her digging someone out of retirement (Foxy Brown) so she can say she supports other female rappers. No, she only supports those who aren't threatening to her lmao. Such an insecure person. It's mind boggling.

I'm not her biggest fan right now but her and Foxy have been friends for years now sis...

She was supposed to be on a song w/ Remy for TPP too

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So she really negotiated the release time live on air over the phone? This is seriously the messiest album release of all time and it will for sure be a flop now, I can’t with her skdjfjdjdd.

Guess that’s what you get for only finishing the album 3 hours ago  :nickifake:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackgrande said:

So she really negotiated the release time live on air over the phone? This is seriously the messiest album release of all time and it will for sure be a flop now, I can’t with her skdjfjdjdd.

Guess that’s what you get for only finishing the album 3 hours ago  :nickifake:

it's lowkey entertaining as hell to see all this mess though :rip: 

like imagine all her guests sitting there while she screams at someone over the phone nnnn

  • Upvote 3
  • Loving It 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kordei said:

it's lowkey entertaining as hell to see all this mess though :rip: 

like imagine all her guests sitting there while she screams at someone over the phone nnnn

It’s too much i’m actually dead  :rip: like I won’t even feel bad for her now if it tanks, she’s set herself up for failure. Hopefully she’ll learn from this. Let’s just pray the album is actually good

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

I just wanna know why she thought getting this done 5 hours before it was supposed to come out was a good idea. Like, she couldn't even give her team a week to get everything ready before the release?

THIS!

Like I still don't know what the point of all these hiatuses were for. She's had a whole EIGHT months this year alone to get her shit together.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kordei said:

THIS!

Like I still don't know what the point of all these hiatuses were for. She's had a whole EIGHT months this year alone to get her shit together.

The fact that she was talking about NM4 throughout all of last year and we're here in AUGUST with the album finally finished :rip:

Ugh, I hate her sometimes but I know I'm gonna get my whole life at 2am.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

The fact that she was talking about NM4 throughout all of last year and we're here in AUGUST with the album finally out :rip:

Ugh, I hate her sometimes but I know I'm gonna get my whole life at 2am.

sksks thank God I live alone now :rip: from the Benz snippet to the Foxy song I know I'mma be making NOISE

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kordei said:

It says expected August 12th on my Apple Music... I swear to fucking GOD if it don't release today

Apple does this on purpose to avoid leaks, they can easily change it back to the original date when the album drops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×